Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is it normal

DrawingPics

That I get easily touchy and fustrated when in a place with a lot of people (E.G. a shopping mall), and another person is just fine?

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• greggK

• DrawingPics

• MirrorImage

• schizoidwoman

Top Posters In This Topic

That I get easily touchy and fustrated when in a place with a lot of people (E.G. a shopping mall), and another person is just fine?

Its totaly normal to me, but then again Ive been known to threaten to ram a shopping cart up some ones nose for blocking the isle.

Its totaly normal to me, but then again Ive been known to threaten to ram a shopping cart up some ones nose for blocking the isle.

I would probably just *bang* "whoops sorry". =)

Totally normal. I hate being around people -- I was the kid who'd watch people, and when people approached; shy away or be completely impulsive so they'd leave.

-Natalie

I would probably just *bang* "whoops sorry". =)

Tried that a few times, the bang wasnt enough. Then I tried to politely reach over the lady for a jar of pickles, she flipped out and attacked me. I hate shopping even more now, there are wackos in walmart!

That's totally not normal. You should feel just as fine as everybody else does. I bet you are not touchy and frustrated going to the place with lots of people. Like, if you go to a shopping mall and you stand outside waiting to go in, how do you feel?

When you pass the event horizon of the door the polarity changes from your world to theirs and you feel that you are being sucked into something that you'll be in forever . . . or at least until you walk back out the door.

Totally normal. I hate being around people -- I was the kid who'd watch people, and when people approached; shy away or be completely impulsive so they'd leave.

-Natalie

That was me too; the OP sounds perfectly normal to me (and my office!)...

-Natalie

That is not normal. You grew out of the malady. The psychosis. When you were a little child, you did not shy away from your mother, you were pushed away and you identified others as your mother and pushed them away also. If your mother was caring, protective, and always included you, you would act totally different than shying away or trying to trick them into believing something that was not real.