Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PSI Wheel

Arunas

Hello everyone!

So I'm a beginner in Telekinesis.

I'm training on a PSI Wheel, I know it's 2 days that have passed since I even tryed.

This is my PSI Wheel with a glass on it so that if i move it, I know it was me

linked-image

But I need some advice on how to focus , what kind of will should I have to be able to move it.

Ive also read some other articles which said to let all the energy go throught your palms of the hand... Well... Energy? Where can I even feel it, I can't find the energy feeling anywhere.

So how can I focus it to my palms without even knowing what it is.

P.S I believe in Telekinesis, as in any other Kinesis sub-powers(e.g Pyrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Cryonkinesis, Biokinesis... etc)

I also don't have any bad intententions of hurting anyone with this ability, I just want to prove to myself that humans after all is the only ones that has extreme intelect and is capable of anything with his brilliant mind, the only ones that can do massive things none of the animals will ever do.

Evolution is so difficult, how our world managed to create us so special so unique, we all were once a small single lipid+water containers which were made by lipids and which eventually got something inside to evolve the container into a living thing,then the cells started so much difficult things many people don't understand yet and never control their own, Cells started divition processes and eventually connected to each other to make systems, to make transportation of nutrients between each other, as years gone by, the cells began to build up tissues, those tissues were early stage of more modern living thing, and then offspring genes differ from their parents, making evolution even take place more... I can go on forever, it's the greatest mystery modern world doesn't think about, all they think is how to study , get into University, get a good job, get a good car, get good hobbies, merry someone you adore, and have children, but what then, you think its the only purpose for such brilliant minds? Look at here, people are capable of moving objects, controlling the flexibility of fire, controlling the air movements and current, and yet the stonehedge that can be found in England is stilla huge mystery, at those ages there was no machines to lift those stones, i assume there is telekinesis usage involved.

BTW, Sorry for such a long story, I just want to try to explain as much as possible to understand what is existance, actually no one knows what it is, but I also think that it's in our power to find it out.

Maybe one day with this attitude we can finally be capable of the thing you see in the fantasy movies, and just don't want to believe in such things reality could have :)

Edited by Arunas

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arunas

• Mattshark

• Ness of Psionix

• Queen in the North

It is nothing to do with "psi" it is about warm air rising.

It is nothing to do with "psi" it is about warm air rising.

Way to go burst someone's bubble! :P

__

Anyhow, Arunas, I suppose you could try scrunching up your eyes and concentrating really hard... worked for Matilda. ^_^

Seriously, your time would be better spent focusing on something more... attainable.

Way to go burst someone's bubble! :P

__

Anyhow, Arunas, I suppose you could try scrunching up your eyes and concentrating really hard... worked for Matilda. ^_^

Seriously, your time would be better spent focusing on something more... attainable.

Like what more attainable?

Physics? Then you could understand the warm air rising causing the wheel to spin.

Physics? Then you could understand the warm air rising causing the wheel to spin.

Some people can spin throught a glass. Is that also a heat source? or are you being crazy?

I don't understand , so what is more attainable? I don't understand what are you trying to say :( Is there no such thing as telekinesis?

Edited by Arunas

Something that wouldn't get you laughed out of a room full of usually polite people?

That could work. :P

I did mean maybe putting more time into a hobby you already have, like playing a musical instrument or something, but science works fine too.

Something that wouldn't get you laughed out of a room full of usually polite people?

That could work. :P

I did mean maybe putting more time into a hobby you already have, like playing a musical instrument or something, but science works fine too.

Ohh now i see, there is no such thing as telekinesis you think, and its not attainable :D ok ok keep it ur way, im not interested in physics , srry :D I ignore brainwashing

Room of polite people, omg...

You know what, i know they would think im a psycho or something if they saw me trying to do something like this, but thats because our community doesnt allow the belief that something like that actually exists.

Edited by Arunas

Ohh now i see, there is no such thing as telekinesis you think, and its not attainable :D ok ok keep it ur way, im not interested in physics , srry :D I ignore brainwashing

I am very sceptical about the 'power of telekinesis', however I would very much like to proved wrong on this one.

How is physics brainwashing?

And if you are serious about trying to 'learn' telekinesis, my advice would be to start small. Very small.

I am very sceptical about the 'power of telekinesis', however I would very much like to proved wrong on this one.

How is physics brainwashing?

And if you are serious about trying to 'learn' telekinesis, my advice would be to start small. Very small.

Physics is not brain washing but your brainwashing me with that "Not Exists" attitude, which makes me sad ;*( i saw godspeed09(fix, I meant godspeed09 not speedgod09) on youtube, and i believe that hes no faker or anything, he shows all the possible ways of everything, thats very interesting, I do like physics but not as to study for exam, More likely I would like to know physics, not studying...

Edited by Arunas

Physics is not brain washing but your brainwashing me with that "Not Exists" attitude, which makes me sad ;*( i saw Speedgod09 on youtube, and i believe that hes no faker or anything, he shows all the possible ways of everything, thats very interesting, I do like physics but not as to study for exam, More likely I would like to know physics, not studying...

I am not brain washing you. I am telling you what I think about the subject. You can believe what you want, and when you have mastered telekinesis, come back and show me. :tu:

In order to remove the warm air factor, plus to remove the other factor of the uneven glass edge (which allows minute but significant air current in), you need to place the entire thing on a saucer with a layer of water.

I am not brain washing you. I am telling you what I think about the subject. You can believe what you want, and when you have mastered telekinesis, come back and show me. :tu:

It is hard to master telekinesis, only with a group of people that specialliases it can try to encourage each other for better results.

Well, what can i say, Im sure i covered about the PSI Wheel everything, even the water or anything, I dont really think it will be affected by any of the physics...

But the thing is, initial steps are the most hard ones, i know 2 days is nothing ,I will meditate in my hometown and try and try and try in summer, but I dont want a nonbeliever come to try to help me and just burst all the bubble and confuses what to believe and what not to, I believe in this "Godspeed09" YouTube User, You should try to check hes videos and make a comment here , what do you think.

Well, what can i say, Im sure i covered about the PSI Wheel everything, even the water or anything, I dont really think it will be affected by any of the physics...

Whether you think it will or not is irrelevant. Physics doesn't care about your opinion, and it will affect what it affects.

If you want to make a valid attempt to develop psychic abilities, you must remove all the other variables, or you risk deceiving yourself into mistaking known science for psychic powers. That will only make you look foolish in the eyes of the people who understand the science behind it.

Whether you think it will or not is irrelevant. Physics doesn't care about your opinion, and it will affect what it affects.

If you want to make a valid attempt to develop psychic abilities, you must remove all the other variables, or you risk deceiving yourself into mistaking known science for psychic powers. That will only make you look foolish in the eyes of the people who understand the science behind it.

Im not trying to look like an idiot nor i try to prove anything, i want to see and prove ONLY to myself, if it is.

Im no expert in science and telekinesis is a very new thing to me :) I won't even try to prove anyone of non-believing modern people to believe in this, I just keep it for myself, so that I will know.

Edited by Arunas

Im not trying to look like an idiot nor i try to prove anything, i want to see and prove ONLY to myself, if it is.

Im no expert in science and telekinesis is a very new thing to me :) I won't even try to prove anyone of non-believing modern people to believe in this, I just keep it for myself, so that I will know.

Then it would behoove you to learn about how some of the greats in the field eventually lost all credibility.

Uri Geller and his famous telekinesis trick of placing a fish tank over a the thing he would try to move, was eventually outed when it was discovered that all tanks, glasses, bowls, have uneven edges, and that with enough turning, you could eventually find that invisible gap, and your breath would do the rest.

As I said before, don't let yourself be fooled (especially by yourself) into believing that forces of nature are psychic forces.

But would you rather be able to say that you did it, and be confident in yourself, or always be wondering whether it can be explained by other means instead?

But would you rather be able to say that you did it, and be confident in yourself, or always be wondering whether it can be explained by other means instead?

If i finally be able to move anything I will be more than just confident, i will continue, since I will already know that that is true, and belief makes perfect i guess ;)

Aquatus1 , do you even understand what Im trying to say or you are just saying your own stuff?

"all tanks, glasses, bowls, have uneven edges, and that with enough turning, you could eventually find that invisible gap"

Look Ive said in this topic already lots of time, IM NOT < IM NOT < IM NOT trying to trick anyone, NOOOOORRRR I WANT TO TRICK MYSELF. I really do want to find it, and NOT TO SHOW OFF, I WONT EVEN GO FOR TRICKS OR A DAMN ANGLES TO TRICK MYSELF, If i see I can't do it in long period i quit, i Dont want to trick myself!! UNDERSTAND. I dont want trickery in my learning involved , either im capable or not capable of doing it, I wouldnt think of uneven edges if that by all means that i gonna trick myself spending few years trying to learn TK and then just decide it doesnt work and start to show off trickery of uneven edges :D :D

Aquatus1 , do you even understand what Im trying to say or you are just saying your own stuff?

Yes, I do. I suspect, however, that you are not understanding why I am telling you these things.

If i finally be able to move anything I will be more than just confident, i will continue, since I will already know that that is true, and belief makes perfect i guess ;)

This is the problem right here. This is the most dangerous part of your endeavor. In this simple sentence, you have made it clear that, should you see movement, you will see it as proof, as a sign that you are in the right direction, as a validation of your beliefs.

The problem is that, in your eagerness to find that proof, you will make a mistake, and establish your confidence, your truth, and your belief, on an error. That is what I am trying to avert.

"all tanks, glasses, bowls, have uneven edges, and that with enough turning, you could eventually find that invisible gap"

Look Ive said in this topic already lots of time, IM NOT < IM NOT < IM NOT trying to trick anyone, NOOOOORRRR I WANT TO TRICK MYSELF. I really do want to find it, and NOT TO SHOW OFF, I WONT EVEN GO FOR TRICKS OR A DAMN ANGLES TO TRICK MYSELF, If i see I can't do it in long period i quit, i Dont want to trick myself!! UNDERSTAND. I dont want trickery in my learning involved , either im capable or not capable of doing it, I wouldnt think of uneven edges if that by all means that i gonna trick myself spending few years trying to learn TK and then just decide it doesnt work and start to show off trickery of uneven edges :D :D

I would be willing to bet that you had never heard of uneven edges until I mentioned it.

That is the problem. You may make an honest mistake. I'm not saying that you are trying to trick anyone, or that that you want to trick yourself; I am saying that, unless you eliminate the variables, that is precisely what you are going to do, whether you want to or not.

This does not mean that you cannot, or should not, do it. All it means is that you should take some extra steps. I gave you a very simple one that would eliminate two variables. Whether you choose to follow them is up to you.

Yes, I do. I suspect, however, that you are not understanding why I am telling you these things.

This is the problem right here. This is the most dangerous part of your endeavor. In this simple sentence, you have made it clear that, should you see movement, you will see it as proof, as a sign that you are in the right direction, as a validation of your beliefs.

The problem is that, in your eagerness to find that proof, you will make a mistake, and establish your confidence, your truth, and your belief, on an error. That is what I am trying to avert.

I would be willing to bet that you had never heard of uneven edges until I mentioned it.

That is the problem. You may make an honest mistake. I'm not saying that you are trying to trick anyone, or that that you want to trick yourself; I am saying that, unless you eliminate the variables, that is precisely what you are going to do, whether you want to or not.

This does not mean that you cannot, or should not, do it. All it means is that you should take some extra steps. I gave you a very simple one that would eliminate two variables. Whether you choose to follow them is up to you.

What you say interests me, but how come?

I mean the Psi wheel doesnt move on anything even if i try, and if there is no movements of psi wheel for hours even when im trying, It doesnt move a µm :D I think that if you had that Uneven edge , what if it still doesnt move :) Sorry mod, i dont want to argue :( I just quite understand the effects, I will know when i will move it. But ok I will try it by all means of uneven angles. i will try sealed glass container? What do you think?

What you say interests me, but how come?

I mean the Psi wheel doesnt move on anything even if i try, and if there is no movements of psi wheel for hours even when im trying, It doesnt move a µm :D I think that if you had that Uneven edge , what if it still doesnt move :) Sorry mod, i dont want to argue :( I just quite understand the effects, I will know when i will move it. But ok I will try it by all means of uneven angles. i will try sealed glass container? What do you think?

There's actually a variety of reasons why the wheel might and might not move, and it is all these reasons that make the experiments something of a no-starter in the psychic evidence department.

For instance, depending on the paper that you use, the very fibers themselves may provide enough friction against the needle to prevent movement. Alternatively, again due to the vagaries of paper-making, something as simple as the sun warming up and bending one side of the wheel, causing it to slowly unbalance and move over to the other side, may seem to replicate psychic involvement.

You see, there is so much that could influence the outcome that it is difficult to comment on with the little information that we have here. Heck, even if you had a perfect scenario, all it has really shown us is that when a wheel is isolated from environmental influences, it doesn't spin. Maybe that means that psychic powers don't exist. Maybe it means that glass is a barrier to psychic abilities. One test is never going to be able to cover all the scenarios. That is why scientists spend years and years testing out theories before ever making them public. Research is just not a simple thing.

If you wish to believe in these things for yourself, then by all means do so. I did, once upon a time. I no longer do, for reasons of my own, but I do accept that there may be a manner in which it could occur. My beliefs, however, are independent from proofs and science. I would never pretend that I have empirical support, nor do I need to. I can "bite the bullet", so to speak, and accept I believe even without proof.

There's actually a variety of reasons why the wheel might and might not move, and it is all these reasons that make the experiments something of a no-starter in the psychic evidence department.

For instance, depending on the paper that you use, the very fibers themselves may provide enough friction against the needle to prevent movement. Alternatively, again due to the vagaries of paper-making, something as simple as the sun warming up and bending one side of the wheel, causing it to slowly unbalance and move over to the other side, may seem to replicate psychic involvement.

You see, there is so much that could influence the outcome that it is difficult to comment on with the little information that we have here. Heck, even if you had a perfect scenario, all it has really shown us is that when a wheel is isolated from environmental influences, it doesn't spin. Maybe that means that psychic powers don't exist. Maybe it means that glass is a barrier to psychic abilities. One test is never going to be able to cover all the scenarios. That is why scientists spend years and years testing out theories before ever making them public. Research is just not a simple thing.

If you wish to believe in these things for yourself, then by all means do so. I did, once upon a time. I no longer do, for reasons of my own, but I do accept that there may be a manner in which it could occur. My beliefs, however, are independent from proofs and science. I would never pretend that I have empirical support, nor do I need to. I can "bite the bullet", so to speak, and accept I believe even without proof.

No it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, basicly,how can i put this... can you learn to speak or walk in one day when you don't even know how to. It's the same, only I am a very very small beginner in this psychic abilities.

I don't know what it is yet to give up so easily

No it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist, basicly,how can i put this... can you learn to speak or walk in one day when you don't even know how to. It's the same, only I am a very very small beginner in this psychic abilities.

I don't know what it is yet to give up so easily

You dont teach yourself to walk or talk its taught to you by others that already can do it. For example the commonly use walker is a device to give the basic concept of how your legs need to move to get your body to move. Just like speaking its a process where you learn to mimic the noise you hear and adventually find out what they meanings of the word and the proper use of the word. Why do you think they teach basic language skills all through school. I cant say for sure because it would be kinda crual to even experiment but if you took a baby and never taught them to speak or walk there more then likely never going to develop such skills. The difference between learning these basic skills and learning psychic abilities is that psychic abilities have no bases for there possability. Im not sure if this is just theory but it was sound, psychic abilities serve no purpose for the survivability of the species there for it would have no reason to evolve in humans. For example telepathy has no purpose you have arms and hands to move anything. Im not saying such abilities dont exist(well anything with insertname-kinesis doesnt)but Im highly doubtful that any human on this earth of right now have these abilities. Now using technology to pull some of the same effects as these abilities describe is very possable.

I agree that you need to make your own mistakes. That doesn't mean, however, that you have to go all out on them.