Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PSI Wheel

Arunas

You dont teach yourself to walk or talk its taught to you by others that already can do it. For example the commonly use walker is a device to give the basic concept of how your legs need to move to get your body to move. Just like speaking its a process where you learn to mimic the noise you hear and adventually find out what they meanings of the word and the proper use of the word. Why do you think they teach basic language skills all through school. I cant say for sure because it would be kinda crual to even experiment but if you took a baby and never taught them to speak or walk there more then likely never going to develop such skills. The difference between learning these basic skills and learning psychic abilities is that psychic abilities have no bases for there possability. Im not sure if this is just theory but it was sound, psychic abilities serve no purpose for the survivability of the species there for it would have no reason to evolve in humans. For example telepathy has no purpose you have arms and hands to move anything. Im not saying such abilities dont exist(well anything with insertname-kinesis doesnt)but Im highly doubtful that any human on this earth of right now have these abilities. Now using technology to pull some of the same effects as these abilities describe is very possable.

Maybe it doesnt show any survival skills, to use TK.

But it shows human's limits, thats for sure :)

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Arunas

• Mattshark

• Ness of Psionix

• Queen in the North

This test is flawed. If you click the start button then leave the room youll end up with a result. If you do it again you should end up with the exact same result, but you dont. So there is no control. Further more if you stay and try to move it to one side you should get a result but if you try it again you end up with a different result.

• 2 weeks later...
Hello everyone!

So I'm a beginner in Telekinesis.

I'm training on a PSI Wheel, I know it's 2 days that have passed since I even tryed.

This is my PSI Wheel with a glass on it so that if i move it, I know it was me

linked-image

But I need some advice on how to focus , what kind of will should I have to be able to move it.

Ive also read some other articles which said to let all the energy go throught your palms of the hand... Well... Energy? Where can I even feel it, I can't find the energy feeling anywhere.

So how can I focus it to my palms without even knowing what it is.

P.S I believe in Telekinesis, as in any other Kinesis sub-powers(e.g Pyrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Cryonkinesis, Biokinesis... etc)

I also don't have any bad intententions of hurting anyone with this ability, I just want to prove to myself that humans after all is the only ones that has extreme intelect and is capable of anything with his brilliant mind, the only ones that can do massive things none of the animals will ever do.

Evolution is so difficult, how our world managed to create us so special so unique, we all were once a small single lipid+water containers which were made by lipids and which eventually got something inside to evolve the container into a living thing,then the cells started so much difficult things many people don't understand yet and never control their own, Cells started divition processes and eventually connected to each other to make systems, to make transportation of nutrients between each other, as years gone by, the cells began to build up tissues, those tissues were early stage of more modern living thing, and then offspring genes differ from their parents, making evolution even take place more... I can go on forever, it's the greatest mystery modern world doesn't think about, all they think is how to study , get into University, get a good job, get a good car, get good hobbies, merry someone you adore, and have children, but what then, you think its the only purpose for such brilliant minds? Look at here, people are capable of moving objects, controlling the flexibility of fire, controlling the air movements and current, and yet the stonehedge that can be found in England is stilla huge mystery, at those ages there was no machines to lift those stones, i assume there is telekinesis usage involved.

BTW, Sorry for such a long story, I just want to try to explain as much as possible to understand what is existance, actually no one knows what it is, but I also think that it's in our power to find it out.

Maybe one day with this attitude we can finally be capable of the thing you see in the fantasy movies, and just don't want to believe in such things reality could have :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Psi physics.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Psi_wheel

Every one can do it !!! just watch the weel deeply and place your right hand near the wheel.

This is not a Hoax... Real Physics.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry but if he is a physicist I am King of Spain. Complete utter Rubbish.

• 4 weeks later...

i would just like to say i can spin a psi wheel with my will 20,30 or more times and i dont claim to be able to move or manipulate anything else but not through glass the reason for that not being the wind moves it but rather its like asking me to move the glass as it is between me and the object im trying to move also to the guy who says he cant feel energy put your hands about an inch or two apart and cup your right hand a little now gently move your hands in small opposing circles start slow and speed it up a little continue doing it until u feel you hands get warm then turn ur right hand fingers toward the ceiling and slowly push your hands together congrats u made an energy ball

In order to remove the warm air factor, plus to remove the other factor of the uneven glass edge (which allows minute but significant air current in), you need to place the entire thing on a saucer with a layer of water.

This is not true... By causing any kind of heat to the glass you create warm air currents within the glass. The only true way of eliminating all these problems completely is to put the pin wheel inside a vacuum chamber. The only way the wheel could move then is by whatever energy they may be using to move the wheel.

This is not true... By causing any kind of heat to the glass you create warm air currents within the glass. The only true way of eliminating all these problems completely is to put the pin wheel inside a vacuum chamber. The only way the wheel could move then is by whatever energy they may be using to move the wheel.

Vacuum wont prove anything unless the room is free of photons, photons have force and cause it to move in a vacuum

Hello everyone!

So I'm a beginner in Telekinesis.

I'm training on a PSI Wheel, I know it's 2 days that have passed since I even tryed.

This is my PSI Wheel with a glass on it so that if i move it, I know it was me

linked-image

But I need some advice on how to focus , what kind of will should I have to be able to move it.

Ive also read some other articles which said to let all the energy go throught your palms of the hand... Well... Energy? Where can I even feel it, I can't find the energy feeling anywhere.

So how can I focus it to my palms without even knowing what it is.

P.S I believe in Telekinesis, as in any other Kinesis sub-powers(e.g Pyrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Cryonkinesis, Biokinesis... etc)

I also don't have any bad intententions of hurting anyone with this ability, I just want to prove to myself that humans after all is the only ones that has extreme intelect and is capable of anything with his brilliant mind, the only ones that can do massive things none of the animals will ever do.

You don't have to feel the energy to do telekinesis, that's just one method. If you want to do that and you can't feel the energy, practice making psiballs. That's a good skill to get beginners used to energy.

I'd be more than happy to help you learn if you'd like.

You don't have to feel the energy to do telekinesis, that's just one method. If you want to do that and you can't feel the energy, practice making psiballs. That's a good skill to get beginners used to energy.

I'd be more than happy to help you learn if you'd like.

Except psi balls of the product of the kids cartoon in your avatar.

Except psi balls of the product of the kids cartoon in your avatar.

No bashing - Do not use this section to pursue an anti-skeptic or anti-believer agenda.

Good to know you all follow the rules.

I'm here to help some people. I couldn't care less what you all think.

Energy manipulation is possible I believe. I don't quite know how you 'link' to an object. I think it would be a lot harder than simply willing it to happen. You need high energy.

Good to know you all follow the rules.

I'm here to help some people. I couldn't care less what you all think.

It is not bashing, that just happens to be the origin of the idea. The feelings people get in there hands are easily explained by simple physiology. If you want to know more about energy in the human body and to understand why you claims don't stand up look up metabolism.

It is not bashing, that just happens to be the origin of the idea. The feelings people get in there hands are easily explained by simple physiology. If you want to know more about energy in the human body and to understand why you claims don't stand up look up metabolism.

While that may explain some, even most, of the claims, it certainly doesn't explain all.

After all, that explanation doesn't cover making a psiball in someone else's hands without their knowing of what you're going to make it feel like. I've even lied to people and said, "This one will be hot." They tell me it's cold when I've made a cold one.

So. Yep. :)

While that may explain some, even most, of the claims, it certainly doesn't explain all.

After all, that explanation doesn't cover making a psiball in someone else's hands without their knowing of what you're going to make it feel like. I've even lied to people and said, "This one will be hot." They tell me it's cold when I've made a cold one.

So. Yep. :)

Care to back up those claims?

Care to back up those claims?

Don't see how. The only person you'd trust is James Randi and he's biased.

How about a local university? Matt would surely take that as sufficient evidence.

How about a local university? Matt would surely take that as sufficient evidence.

That could work. I was going to say the nearest one is four hours south of me, but no! There's one like 20 minutes away! :D

I've recently restarted my telekinesis practice. When I get better, I'll go see what they say. :)

Just go to any good university.

Just go to any good university.

We covered that already.