Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

i accualy found out something new

mrpyrex

this of course goes out with no worries of possible hoax because i realy dont care what other people think about it, for it is not real important anyway. this is more for my pleasure than anything. but anyway, i was recently made aware of a telescope observatory just outside calhan colorado which is about 32 outside of colorado springs colorado. as most know norad is here as well as peterson airforce base and a few other instalations. but anywho, this is 32 miles from the springs on the opposite side. calhan co, is acualy the highest non mountain town in the world. though its a little dive on the very edge of the great plains. its all ranches and cow fields surrounding this observatory, and it sticks out like a sore thumb because its only about the size of a 7-11 with its parking lot, yet has a 15 ft high razor wire electric fence. just sticking up out of the middle of the prarrie. i know someone that lives real close to it and since its been built, theyve only ever seen two cars there yet the dome is situated diffetently almost every morning when they go look at it even when theres been no cars for months out there. its so wierd cause its this small observatory with a regular looking house right next to it and this huge fence and no signs anywhere that you can see on the entire property. someone i recently met that is so high in the ranks of counter intellegence that it blows my mind that i get to talk to him from time to time. but he accualy had problems finding out who built it. he finaly did and it was nado. so i then wondered that it was conected underground all the way to the mountain. my idea has just been confirmed recently by the same man. believe it or not

Mike

Any chance you can get some pictures of this place?

Ok then, my question is, does the man look out there at night and/or in the very early hours of the morning? Anytime between a couple hours before or after midnight? I think the reason he may not be seeing any cars is because people tend to work at telescopes at night when the view is better.

ok not to be rude but, duh. no sh!t people work at night in observatories. sorry but you had that one comming and yea we thought of that. im definately getting pictures of it sometime here soon, if you want ill post them. but the more i think about it, the more i think big whoop. its just one more problem on my mind. this kind of stuff is almost common around here. we got that god damn hollow mountain right next to us, dia not to far, and to top it off, there were tons of underground hall ways built all through downtown a long time ago for blizzards. the snow used to get 5 6 feet deep almost every winter so they made a crap load em so people dont get stuck in the buildings. nowadays were lucky to get 8 or 9 inches maybe once a year. so theres no tellin what theyre using those for now. oh well.

Mike

Found this, anything familiar?

COLORADO

36. Alamosa, 37ƒ 28.1' N 105ƒ52.2'W W- reported saucer base

37. Book Cliffs, CO, 39ƒ 40' N 108† 0' W near Rifle, CO

38. Boulder, CO--The headquarters for EMC, a type of electra-magnetic mind control that is being broadcast to modify the thinking of Americans, and to control slaves.

39. Colorado Springs, NORAD --Canada & U.S., & FEMA, hundreds of people on staff, contains at least 4.5 cubic miles of underground caverns and forty five underground steel buildings. Many underground chambers are as large as 50, x 100 '. This complex tracks thousands of satellites, missiles, submarines, and UFOs. NORAD also controls many Monarch slaves who have ALEX, JANUS, ALEXUS endtime callback programming. NORAD installation has 1278 miles of road underground.

40. Fort Collins- base for Gray aliens

41. Grand Mesa- Orion saucer base

42. Montrore Co.--north of Paradox, in Paradox Valley. The site in Paradox Valley can be reached via Hwy. 90 via Nucla. Page 304 ...

SOURCE

right the hell on. whered you get this from? this looks real similar to stuff i read a while back. i was trying to remember if it was ft carson or not that i had read was the largest underground instalation. ft carson borders the south end of town and norad borders the west side of town dia to the north but at about 50 miles, and then that telescope thing to the east. man i dont want to live here any more. but where did you find thatat?

Mike

ohh it said collins not carson. ft collins is like 110 miles from here. after looking at that i figure im not the only person that has underground crap all around him. but that was a cool site thanks

Mike

• 15 years later...

As I live close to the Grand Mesa mentioned above, is there any more info on the suspected Orion saucer base on the Grand Mesa? I have been there too many times to count and know people that have lived there all their lives. No stories, legends, or anything known. It could be a defunct base, and the Mesa has a tendency to slide which could have blocked any known entrances. Thanks.

On 4/28/2004 at 11:19 PM, mrpyrex said:

this of course goes out with no worries of possible hoax because i realy dont care what other people think about it, for it is not real important anyway. this is more for my pleasure than anything. but anyway, i was recently made aware of a telescope observatory just outside calhan colorado which is about 32 outside of colorado springs colorado. as most know norad is here as well as peterson airforce base and a few other instalations. but anywho, this is 32 miles from the springs on the opposite side. calhan co, is acualy the highest non mountain town in the world. though its a little dive on the very edge of the great plains. its all ranches and cow fields surrounding this observatory, and it sticks out like a sore thumb because its only about the size of a 7-11 with its parking lot, yet has a 15 ft high razor wire electric fence. just sticking up out of the middle of the prarrie. i know someone that lives real close to it and since its been built, theyve only ever seen two cars there yet the dome is situated diffetently almost every morning when they go look at it even when theres been no cars for months out there. its so wierd cause its this small observatory with a regular looking house right next to it and this huge fence and no signs anywhere that you can see on the entire property. someone i recently met that is so high in the ranks of counter intellegence that it blows my mind that i get to talk to him from time to time. but he accualy had problems finding out who built it. he finaly did and it was nado. so i then wondered that it was conected underground all the way to the mountain. my idea has just been confirmed recently by the same man. believe it or not

Mike

Mike,

I'm guessing you are from a younger generation? Regardless though, please, please, PLEASE: Use capitalisation, punctuation and paragraphs.

It makes it so much easier to read & understand. Your post looks like... well, a rant, a poorly constructed wall of words. It wouldn't matter how accurate you were or what valid points you made, when most people see a post like that it loses credibility with even having been read.

Thanks.

46 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Holy Necro Post, Batman!!!

OH BLAST! I didn't even read the date of the post.

doh.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/28/2004 at 9:30 PM, TrickmastertricK said:

Found this, anything familiar?

COLORADO

36. Alamosa, 37ƒ 28.1' N 105ƒ52.2'W W- reported saucer base

37. Book Cliffs, CO, 39ƒ 40' N 108† 0' W near Rifle, CO

38. Boulder, CO--The headquarters for EMC, a type of electra-magnetic mind control that is being broadcast to modify the thinking of Americans, and to control slaves.

39. Colorado Springs, NORAD --Canada & U.S., & FEMA, hundreds of people on staff, contains at least 4.5 cubic miles of underground caverns and forty five underground steel buildings. Many underground chambers are as large as 50, x 100 '. This complex tracks thousands of satellites, missiles, submarines, and UFOs. NORAD also controls many Monarch slaves who have ALEX, JANUS, ALEXUS endtime callback programming. NORAD installation has 1278 miles of road underground.

40. Fort Collins- base for Gray aliens

41. Grand Mesa- Orion saucer base

42. Montrore Co.--north of Paradox, in Paradox Valley. The site in Paradox Valley can be reached via Hwy. 90 via Nucla. Page 304 ...

SOURCE

So, no red flags about a source that can’t spell “electro-magnetic”?

—Jaylemurph 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaylemurph said:

So, no red flags about a source that can’t spell “electro-magnetic”?

—Jaylemurph 

Or NATO? Which is still odd....