Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ono

2012: Society's reality of what-to-think peace and endless wars will vanish.

-=-

WTT brain: the LIMITED, black-hole, What-to-think brain

HTT brain: the LIMITLESS How-to-think brain.

-=-

Society distributes its degrees to ONLY those brains it has wired for: What-to-think.

“What to think” is a black-hole in which all thinking must revolve around: “what to think”... a black-hole in which all thinking must make “what-to-think” either “better” or “worse”: “better” for society's very temporary “peaces” but far more important: “worse” for its endlessly profitable conflicts, wars.

A WTT brain is wired NOT to process information from outside its Black Hole that it mindlessly needs to look, sound and feel safe and secure inside like a child does with its security-blanket: UNLESS the outside information threatens its What-to-think security-blanket.

When information from outside the WTT black-hole threatens what-to-think, then the WTT brain is wired to mindlessly/pavlovly get combinations of fight-or-flight feelings, like anger, stress.... anxiety, shame, guilt, grief – just like a child gets when it loses its security-blanket.

These fight-or-flight feelings that WTT brains are wired to Pavlovly/mindlessly get when their What-to-think is threatened ...

these fight-or-flight feelings are the pathognomonic hallmark of a WTT brain.

2012: the WTT black-hole that makes WTT brains look sound and feel safe and secure inside

as long as they think better-or-worse about what they must think .. these black-holes will vanish into a magical wonderland of limitless ways of thinking.

-- O'no

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Virtual Particle

• seax

• Grams

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing unusual will happen in 2012 because it is 2012.

It isn't a magical or special year.

*emma's gonna flip*

HN

Nothing unusual will happen in 2012 because it is 2012.

It isn't a magical or special year.

*emma's gonna flip*

HN

OI OI..BM here could win the euro million and be stinking rich in 2012 :lol:

and y'all will be jealous and want to be my friend ha ha :P

linked-image

:lol: ohh man that was beautiful LOL

Of course doomsday will happen on December 21st!

Well, at least to the Christmas Carollers I chase off my property, it will be, anyway! :lol:

Of course doomsday will happen on December 21st!

Wanna wager that?? LMAO :lol: I'll bet you anything it wont lol

There is a legend suggests that the days man was in the Garden of Eden was actually a natural state, part of a cycle in nature. Think of it this way when Eden fell (given this pretext) man was devastated for the most part because he had just started to really appreciate what was available, from a conscious perspective. The legend also offers that on December 21, 2012 the End of Days, Eden will be restored.

There is another legend explained to me that was called the "Rising Sun" it possibly presents what the ancients felt was an explanation for something like this being possible. It states that the Universe is actually in orbit about another much more massive object (like Jupiter compared to the Sun). Our universe is in orbit about this other object and currently our part of the universe is not facing it (again we are discussing an ancient legend). The name Rising Sun is what it means this object is radiating several different forms of light. In this legend when it is the morning of the "Rising Sun" people will change and one could consider the event as to suggest that the multiverse collapses and there is only one Universe.

Personally I respect my elders when it comes to certain issues in my life they gave me some really good advice. I really do not think bad things will happen then if anything what I have been taught is that it will be a very positive time. Given today’s issues one could certainly pray that by that time we have started to change.

Any thoughts?

As an "elder", please take my advice. Myths and Legends should not be the basis of your worldview. It's the same reason why adults don't believe in Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

Actually the advise was really, really good but by definition a legend is more or less a lesson in regard to what is taught these day's.

These legends were offered in respect to developing awareness and in a very real way they constitute an alternative history (as far as histories go).

For me it offers an alternative (Holy Bible) from which to understand any particular thing.

Any thoughts?

PS: I tend to the Secularist end of the spectrum when it comes to what I understand in general.

Edited by Triad

A documentary was on the History Channel tonight about the prophecy of 2012. I recorded it because I had to go into town and patronize Wal-Mart. But I plan to watch it tonight...I have seen one before and did some reading but the best I can acertain the world is not suppose to end according to the Maya and other groups as well....just some fundamental change for mankind and the Earth. I'm not saying I believe it or don't believe it...but it is interesting that the Maya...Celts....the Chinese and Merlin as I have read if it's true picked the year 2012 for some kind of change.

If it happens....I hope it's for the best.

best regards,

seax B)

• 2 weeks later...

2012 The Astronomy Connection

The Precessional movement is the motion responsible for the shift of the location of the Equinoxes and the Solstices. The ancient astronomers detected the long term Precessional motion of the Sun through the back drop of the constellations and calculated the length of this Cycle to around 25,600 to 26,000 years.

This means that the Sun that marks the Spring Equinox which now appears in front of the background of stars in the constellation of Pisces, in about 500 years will rise in the constellation of Aquarius. It will continue to shift backwards through the various constellations Capricorn, Sagittarius, etc., until in about 26,000 years it will arrive back to the exact same point in Pisces.

At one time many civilizations on Earth were aware of this natural cycle of the Earth and incorporated it into their cosmologies and concepts of Time in various ways. Each one reflecting a slightly different interpretation and meaning, but in their different ways they all held the Precessional Cycle as involving nothing less than the Cosmic process of Life’s evolution, subtly influencing all of Earth’s Life Forms to move to higher levels of organization and complexity. It came to symbolize the Spiritual Process of Unfolding Consciousness on our planet.

What is important here is that this belief was actually based on an observable astronomical cycle: every 72 years the Solstice and Equinox Sun appeared to move backward through the constellations one degree - as a hand on a clock indicating the hours of the day. In this Cosmic Clock however, the hand or marker in motion is the specific location of the Equinox or Solstice Sunrise, while the face of the clock is represented by the relatively stationary constellations of the stars.

With this in mind then, we will now turn our attention to how this Precessional Cycle became incorporated into the Mayan Cosmology and how it relates to their long count calendar and specifically to the year 2012.

The auspicious year of 2012 indicated in the long count calendar illuminates the fact that the Precessional movement of the Winter Solstice Sun will gradually bring its position into alignment with the very center of our Galaxy. For the Maya, this is like the last stroke of Midnight on New Year’s Eve, only in 2012 the New Year is the New Galactic Year of 26,000 solar years. The Galactic Clock will be at zero point and a New Precessional Cycle will begin.

Equipped with ultraviolet, x-ray and gamma-ray instruments, plus infrared telescopes most astronomers are now convinced that at the center of our Galaxy is a massive black hole the unimaginable seize of millions of our suns. This is where Science and Mythology truly meet. For what the center of our Galaxy may represent in terms of energy and the properties of time/space, no one has a clue.

Considering then the significance of the 2012 date in the Mayan calendar, it has been discovered that this year specifically points to a period of time when the December Solstice Sun aligns with and arises out from the backdrop of the dark rift, the "Galactic Birth Canal" in the central bulge. It's as if the Sun is actually being birthed anew from the Galactic Womb.

The Mayan Cosmology was not written in a book, but in the very stars above their/our heads.

http://www.december212012.com/articles/sol..._Connection.htm

This article explains it better than I have read anywhere else.

The Great New Year/A time of new beginnings.

And, finally we will be in Aquarius.

Grams/Lois :)

Edited by Grams