Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Church of Scientology on trial for fraud

Karlis

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• HerNibs

• MirrorImage

• Mr. Miyagi

• The Silver Thong

I heard yesterday that "Fresh Prince" Will Smith and Jada are Scientologists now. I think they are not public about it, but they did just open a Scientology belief based school.

no way!

he deserves a kick in the balls for that one.

what if there's something to this scientology business?

a religion with aliens is definately better sounding than the ones we had before it... filled with sodomy, murder, genocide, hate...

i would probably go for the space ship religion... it sounds way cooler than the ancient ones.

Old news man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A6JEeqhZT2E

He's been a Scilon for a while now. He may not admit it. But it's all right there in the open to see.

Very true, I heard about Will being a scientologist a few months ago and well I think it's more of a club for the wealthy and the naive.

Oh and welcome to U.M.

Very true, I heard about Will being a scientologist a few months ago and well I think it's more of a club for the wealthy and the naive.

Oh and welcome to U.M.

Well, that right there ^^^^^is the kicker.

It's oodles of fun and games for the famous and wealthy.

Any regular people are slave labor.

HN

Well, that right there ^^^^^is the kicker.

It's oodles of fun and games for the famous and wealthy.

Any regular people are slave labor.

HN

yup-

http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/

If you have the time...

Read this. the story is not an uncommon occurance.

http://www.ecentral.com/members/skeller/

I also urge caution in this topic, as they can be... vindictive.

http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/tsos/sos.html

Scientology is no joke and should not be dealt with lightly.

All religion may be cults. Scientology is a dangerous cult.

Edited by Mr. Miyagi

All you need to know about scientology-

http://www.xenu.net/

http://www.xenutv.com/

Hi Miyagi -- the first URL sure packs lots of info about Scientology. Hope anyone thinking about joining will browse through some of that information. :tu:

And the video-clip in the second URL should bring home to the listener that the aim of Scientology is to make lots of $$$ for theeir organisers.

Nice to hear from another new member to UM, :)

Karlis

yup-

http://www.xenu.net/archive/so/

If you have the time...

Read this. the story is not an uncommon occurance.

http://www.ecentral.com/members/skeller/

http://www.clambake.org/archive/books/tsos/sos.html

All religion may be cults. Scientology is a dangerous cult.

:) Right there with you on all of it.

Very aware that Scientology is dangerous.

Some are working against them.

We deliver. :P

HN

:) Right there with you on all of it.

Very aware that Scientology is dangerous.

Some are working against them.

We deliver. :P

HN

linked-image

:tu:

Its about time! Those people scare the poop out of me. I remember the Lisa McPherson case (link)

I cant find the article, but I remember the Scientologists harrassing this guy in Phoenix who tried to pull his sister (might have been his daughter) out of the cult.

They put flyers up all over his neighborhood saying he was a pedophile, harrassed him at work till he got fired ect. Anyone remember the case? I cant believe I cant find the info on the net....is it just me or does it seem like alot of cases against the Cult are being scrubbed from the records?

Edited by MirrorImage

Aside from getting me kicked off this site, I'm not sure what those COS thugs could do to an anonymous voice on a discussion forum.

I think for the rich and famous it is just a play club. But for those who are the masses of the COS, it can be a living nightmare if they decide to try to get out or not pay their fees.

Edit: That Steve Keller guy's site was heart wrenching! I found it weird that not just some, but all the links out of his site are broken.

Edited by DieChecker

Aside from getting me kicked off this site, I'm not sure what those COS thugs could do to an anonymous voice on a discussion forum.

I think for the rich and famous it is just a play club. But for those who are the masses of the COS, it can be a living nightmare if they decide to try to get out or not pay their fees.

:)

If they can figure out who you are they will harass the hell out of you.

They say they don't practice it anymore but that is a lie.

Fair Game

I've see it in action and felt it to a degree (they couldn't do much but tried).

I've seen us followed, people taking down lic. plate numbers, etc.

I even got a really cool letter. (Lawyer has it now.)

HN

Edit: That Steve Keller guy's site was heart wrenching! I found it weird that not just some, but all the links out of his site are broken.

Some people on here making comments are not so anonymous as it were.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientology_and_the_Internet

The link is a good start

wow I always though that church was a huge joke, I still think its a huge joke. I never knew they like to try to harrass people so much. I still dont understand how anybody can believe half the nonsense that stupid church claims. I just cant understand it why do people let them harass them like this, maybe im naive. If people were following me id beat them silly, ill take assult charges for whooping some scientologist butt. I read in one of the links something about if they wanna leave force them to take another course or something like that, but no matter what they say or do if I want out im getting out. Maybe ill go find them groups thats against them.

What gets me is if there werent so many rich people that fell for the COS crap, we would have sent law inforcement after them, guns blazing, blown them to whatever planet they think they are from and made legal justifications for it.

wow I always though that church was a huge joke, I still think its a huge joke. I never knew they like to try to harrass people so much. I still dont understand how anybody can believe half the nonsense that stupid church claims. I just cant understand it why do people let them harass them like this, maybe im naive. If people were following me id beat them silly, ill take assult charges for whooping some scientologist butt. I read in one of the links something about if they wanna leave force them to take another course or something like that, but no matter what they say or do if I want out im getting out. Maybe ill go find them groups thats against them.

Wethey are all over. :)

Why we protest.

But honestly, Scientology can get ruthless. I'm a grown woman with a good lawyer and it cost me a few thousand to get them off our backs.

HN

Why we protest.

But honestly, Scientology can get ruthless. I'm a grown woman with a good lawyer and it cost me a few thousand to get them off our backs.

HN

Wait, what? Damn that sucks. Wouldn't think they could do enough to cost you that much money.

Wait, what? Damn that sucks. Wouldn't think they could do enough to cost you that much money.

:)

I have a very good lawyer. He's expensive. I'm not a college kid, highschool kid or some one who has given all their money to the "church".

I'm a middle aged woman with means. :) They don't expect many of me in our area.

HN

Edited by HerNibs

Why we protest.

HN

Thanks for the link

If it to personal I will understand, but you seem like a strongminded smart lady, how did they back you into a corner were you had to higher a pricey lawyer? Im not condoning violence but something backs me into a corner their going to get hurt, I dont know know maybe Im to animalistic to understand.

Or maybe growing up with seals has given me a different atttuitde and tactics against ruthless forces that want ot harm me. I dont know but I will check out that link and read more.

Thanks for the link

If it to personal I will understand, but you seem like a strongminded smart lady, how did they back you into a corner were you had to higher a pricey lawyer? Im not condoning violence but something backs me into a corner their going to get hurt, I dont know know maybe Im to animalistic to understand.

Or maybe growing up with seals has given me a different atttuitde and tactics against ruthless forces that want ot harm me. I dont know but I will check out that link and read more.

Yeah, I'm a bit strong minded. Not the word my husband would use. :P

Go to the forum from link and look up fair game. It's a pretty common story.

Got my plate number, sent me a letter, called my phone. My lawyer just wrote better cease and desist letters. They leave me alone now.

HN

Wait, what? You grew up with seals?

HN

Yeah, I'm a bit strong minded. Not the word my husband would use. :P

Go to the forum from link and look up fair game. It's a pretty common story.

Got my plate number, sent me a letter, called my phone. My lawyer just wrote better cease and desist letters. They leave me alone now.

HN

Wait, what? You grew up with seals?

HN

Lol oh so they didnt like spread flyers around calling you a bigot or things like that. Did you ever think about reversing there tactics against them? Id have fun doing that they would call me and Id repeativly call them all day everyday till they blocked my number. Id build a computer just to have a macro program to spam there email with nonsense. Just wondering if its ever happen to them.

Yeah the navy type

first scientology, next... the rest of the b*******!

all churches should be done for fraud. all organised religion to be more accurate.

edit to be even more accurate - all organised religions that ask their flock for anything.

:tu:

Lol oh so they didnt like spread flyers around calling you a bigot or things like that. Did you ever think about reversing there tactics against them? Id have fun doing that they would call me and Id repeativly call them all day everyday till they blocked my number. Id build a computer just to have a macro program to spam there email with nonsense. Just wondering if its ever happen to them.

Yeah, just go to that site and read. :)

Yeah the navy type

Oh, ok. Makes more sense.

HN

*shakes head* I really feel for the people who Scientology has bungled up. Some of the storys on that site are heart wrenching.

Ive often wondered how people could fall for Scientology, I think I understand now, they use your own better judgement and common sense against you, by making you feel unreasonable and ignorant...at least thats what Im getting after reading some ex Scientologist accounts.

Edited by MirrorImage