Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abductee takes pictures inside UFO ?

UM-Bot

Image credit: Anonymous
Image credit: Anonymous
Two photographs uploaded anonymously to the MUFON web site are alleged to have been taken on board an alien craft during an abduction incident that occured in Nevada on May 7th. Are these genuine images or simply another hoax ?

"The following links are the account of a close encounter and possible abduction of a couple in Nevada on May 7th 2009. The images where anonymously uploaded on the MUFON report site...though it seems it is related to this incident because of the dates and location referenced. Are these cellphone images of the interior of an alien craft?"

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: Phantoms and Monsters

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• War Eagle

• DrunkDwarf

• SAmbag

What sense does this photograph make?

I think its manipulated with blue(hued) photograph of a bearded man taken from his backside

Thanks

B???

Looks so remarkably clear and intricately detailed as them UFOs exterior. I'm convinced beyond all doubt.

:alien::rofl::alien:

post-1304-1243336400_thumb.jpg

this is the pic lightened up.

looks like an "alien" looking in a car window.

still probably a hoax though.

As almost every time, it could be anything...

However, I must say it's something new - photos from inside the craft, that's quite original ;)

Next time: photos on top of the craft while it's flying away.

Is this the best shot they could get while being in the craft? That's pretty sad. Unlikely story and pictures do not support it.

Well first one is a pic of someone's back and shoulder and the second one is the lower part of his legs - he's got jeans on and standing by a sofa.

that looks like it might be part of the male anatomy really ... a shot down his pants ? lol

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Ya the first one looks like a close up or an accidental shot of some hand/plam and the second as someone said looks like legs wearing blue jeans just with a little more hint of blue LOL. Not really convincing by any means.

Might be fake, might be real - it does look a bit extraterrestial though. Will they be able to prove it fake or genuine anyways?

eh....there's so make fake photographs and videos out there, that I just can't believe this stuff anymore. I'll believe it when they land on the white house lawn :P Don't get me wrong.....I do believe Alien craft have visited us Humans from outer space, but I don't believe in this incident. :P It would be awesome if the Vulcans came down to visit us after we achieve warp speed lol.

Edited by Cookes453

Im not convinced this is in fact a picture taken inside an alien craft, it is in no way clear and cant make out a single thing in the pics itself. This could be just about anything, just an opinion :rolleyes:

Aren't these abductees supposed to be completely paralyzed during abductions? Maybe the aliens let them move long enough to take two dark, indiscernible pictures of their ship. It doesn't sound credible to me. They could have at least got an alien in the picture, I mean; it is an alien space-craft after all. :P

I wonder if the person taking the picture have heard of "flash". It's a supposedly NEW invention on cameras to allow some more light on pictures. That picture looks like a picture taken with my mobile on some random junk, then uploaded on the pc and changed the color shading on the picture to blue.

that looks like it might be part of the male anatomy really ... a shot down his pants ? lol

LOLZ - I suppose it does look kinda alien.

Well, it's as vague and blurry as pictures of UFOs usually are, so maybe it is real, who knows.

I wonder if the person taking the picture have heard of "flash". It's a supposedly NEW invention on cameras to allow some more light on pictures. That picture looks like a picture taken with my mobile on some random junk, then uploaded on the pc and changed the color shading on the picture to blue.

To be fair, though, if you were taking clandestine pictures you wouldn't use flash to draw attention to yourself. Anyway, camera phones don't, I don't think, usually have flash.

I love looking at pictures of somebody's back and the bottom of somebody's legs who's wearing some jeans. People really are stupid if they think this is anything abnormal. There is absolutely nothing strange about these pictures whatsoever, apart from the fact that somebody decide to upload these to the internet.

LOLZ - I suppose it does look kinda alien.

lol especially in blue. It does look like a pair of jeans .... but if you just look at the main leg in view ... and I've known PLENTY of boys who have taken a picture of their .............lol. I don't know of a boy I didn't grow up with that didn't. lol. usually you don't see anything or it looks that unidentifiable. Of course we all looked at the pics ( back when everyone had a Instamatic camera )

Searching Compression Signatures: (3327 built-in, 0 user(*) )

EXIF.Make / Software EXIF.Model Quality Subsamp Match?

------------------------- ----------------------------------- ---------------- --------------

CAM:[sONY ] [CYBERSHOT U ] [ ] Yes

SW :[Adobe Photoshop 7.0 ] [save As 07 ]

SW :[Apple Quicktime ] [0466-0467 ]

SW :[Digital Photo Professiona] [05 ]

SW :[iJG Library ] [075 ]

SW :[MS Paint ] [ ]

SW :[MS Visio ] [ ]

SW :[ZoomBrowser EX ] [low ]

The following IJG-based editors also match this signature:

SW :[GIMP ] [075 ]

SW :[irfanView ] [075 ]

SW :[idImager ] [075 ]

SW :[FastStone Image Viewer ] [075 ]

SW :[NeatImage ] [075 ]

SW :[Paint.NET ] [075 ]

SW :[Photomatix ] [075 ]

SW :[XnView ] [075 ]

Based on the analysis of compression characteristics and EXIF metadata:

ASSESSMENT: Class 1 - Image is processed/edited

This may be a new software editor for the database.

If this file is processed, and editor doesn't appear in list above

These are just some * snip * photos someone took that mean absolute nothing but bull..and it's this kind of behaviour that makes it so difficult for people to figure anything out..just **** off guys(people who **** around)

Edited by eight bits
removed offensive term