Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Abductee takes pictures inside UFO ?

UM-Bot

When I was abducted thats exactly how the inside looked.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Space Commander Travis

• War Eagle

• DrunkDwarf

• SAmbag

This photo (which cannot be disputed) was anonymously uploaded to MUFFON:

Top secret inside sources claim it was taken from outside their spaceship while double-parked smack in centre of Vatican Square, Italy in the dead of night...

linked-image

As you can see they too dislike the Papapizzarazzi.

It's a picture of a wrist in both photos.

The first one is a picture of a palm, back of the thumb side, and wrist.

The second has the wrist as the subject also, with what looks like jeans in the back. You can see the wrist's tendon and even some signs of hair (i think hair, .

The subject is the wrist in both cases, in my opinion

It's a picture of a wrist in both photos.

The first one is a picture of a palm, back of the thumb side, and wrist.

The second has the wrist as the subject also, with what looks like jeans in the back. You can see the wrist's tendon and even some signs of hair (i think hair, .

The subject is the wrist in both cases, in my opinion

Im inclined to agree, the first picture is definately the palm of a hand. The second is undoubtedly a wrist.

Anyway... so these aliens work in black-light environments? Why would they? If they needed black-lights to see properly, then they must live in an dark environment with only soft near UV light sources... that doesn't seem likely, unless they live underground with only UV-emitting fungi or something.

Could it be then, that the UV lights are there to make the environment sterile? As UV radiation kills bacteria. This amount of UV radiation would also cause skin damage to humans.

Or perhaps someone used one of those UV marker pens to mark his wrist/palm, set up some black lights in a dark room, and took some blurry photos?

Its impossible to tell.

Edited by DrunkDwarf

I have cleaned the thread a little bit.

Please do not circumvent the profanity filters.

3c. Profanity: Do not use profanity, crude, vulgar language or attempt to intentionally bypass the profanity filter.

I have also removed discussion related to the use of the word gay as a pejorative. The instance itself was also removed. Please refrain from such useage in the future.

Also the only part that would potentially show the 'ship' is the background of the first picture. It could also be the belly of a chubby guy. A nude chubby guy.

The following links are the account of a close encounter and possible abduction of a couple in Nevada on May 7th 2009. The images where anonymously uploaded on the MUFON report site...though it seems it is related to this incident because of the dates and location referenced. Are these cellphone images of the interior of an alien craft?

So the idea that it's inside a UFO was just speculation.

Well, it turns out these photos were loaded on MUFON by the abductees...but it illustrated the 'glowing' patches on their skin under a black light. For some reason they loaded the photos and waited a few days to give an explanation. Anyway, I have updated the information....still a very interesting case.

The mod from the same sight had that on some back forum...

Anyway... so these aliens work in black-light environments? Why would they? If they needed black-lights to see properly, then they must live in an dark environment with only soft near UV light sources... that doesn't seem likely, unless they live underground with only UV-emitting fungi or something.

What reasoning is there for you assume to know anything about the living conditions/habits/environments of Aliens?

I am inclined to agree that these people likely discovered a black light and decided that the pictures somehow looked like their impression of an alien spacecraft. Then, before they lost their high, they uploaded the pics. In other words, seems a bit hoaxy to me.

JMO.

lol@

if it were faked, wouldnt it have a lil more composition in it?

What reasoning is there for you assume to know anything about the living conditions/habits/environments of Aliens?

Thinking out loud. If these photos were really taken by an abductee from inside the ship, and the photos show the inside of the ship to be using UV lights, that led me to wonder, why would they use UV lights? What would cause them to need UV lights? The only answers i had at the time... were either the UV light was what their eyes were used to, or the UV served a specific purpose, such as keeping the environment sterile.

Regardless, as SAmbag mentions above, the original article suggests that these weren't claimed by the abductees to be taken from inside the ship... but were rather photos taken by the abductees of the "Marks" left behind after the abduction that could only be seen under a black light. Many bodily fluids etc show up quite prominently under a black light, theres also inks etc that can be used. Im sure its plausible that marks like that could be left behind after an abduction, but having those marks is not proof enough... far too easily faked.

Oh My.... Now im speachless.. would you care to elaberate via PM and id like the OP to do so as well, comparing the 'abductions' would be most interesting and definitly make it all look more Legit. Dont ya think ?

Edited by Ms_Katsipoulis

Is that pure sarcasm or real.........Explain yourselves

Thanks

B???

Edited by behaviour???

Photos don't matter anyway. I'll believe when an abductee breaks free and crash lands the ship in a Pennsylvania farm plot, during the day, in front of camera crews. Til then, no photos matter.

Is that pure sarcasm or real.........Explain yourselves

Thanks

B???

I'm fairly certain its just pol_pots weird sense of humor ;)

Photos don't matter anyway. I'll believe when an abductee breaks free and crash lands the ship in a Pennsylvania farm plot, during the day, in front of camera crews. Til then, no photos matter.

Yes, Photos and also Videos dont matter... and to be honest, even first-hand experiences count for nothing in the eyes of a skeptic.

With Photos/Videos theres always an escape clause... if its blurry, then its something normal turned into a blotchy object that could be perceived as anything, including an "alien spacecraft"... if its crystal clear, then its a CGI hoax, as a real photo/video wouldn't show that much detail etc etc... no matter what, skeptics will dismiss it as not being proof of anything whatsoever.

As far as first-hand experiences go... then they are simply mentally ill, hallucinating, dreaming or simply mistaken! There is no way to win, theres always a way for a skeptic to dismiss it... even your example would be hand-waved into being an elaborate hoax combined with mass-hysteria!

If there does happen to be a secret government agency out there tasked with keeping the truth about Aliens hidden... my god would they love the average skeptic, they make their jobs so much easier! Legitimate sightings/encounters will never be noticed amongst the vast list of "debunked" ones.

Edited by DrunkDwarf

Thinking out loud. If these photos were really taken by an abductee from inside the ship, and the photos show the inside of the ship to be using UV lights, that led me to wonder, why would they use UV lights? What would cause them to need UV lights? The only answers i had at the time... were either the UV light was what their eyes were used to, or the UV served a specific purpose, such as keeping the environment sterile.

Regardless, as SAmbag mentions above, the original article suggests that these weren't claimed by the abductees to be taken from inside the ship... but were rather photos taken by the abductees of the "Marks" left behind after the abduction that could only be seen under a black light. Many bodily fluids etc show up quite prominently under a black light, theres also inks etc that can be used. Im sure its plausible that marks like that could be left behind after an abduction, but having those marks is not proof enough... far too easily faked.

OK.

As almost every time, it could be anything...

However, I must say it's something new - photos from inside the craft, that's quite original ;)

Which is really quite surprising when you think of how many people have been abducted over the years.

The problem with the pictures are, they give information but not enough, why not take a picture of a control panel or something else to give a better indication to it being real, I'm gonna go with hoax for now. They also do look photoshopped.

Which is really quite surprising when you think of how many people have been abducted over the years.

The problem with the pictures are, they give information but not enough, why not take a picture of a control panel or something else to give a better indication to it being real, I'm gonna go with hoax for now. They also do look photoshopped.

Particularly when Betty and Barney Hill managed to come back with a good description of their one, back in the 60s, you'd have thought that with technology as it is now, someone would be able to clandestinely film or somehting, wouldn't you. Although not everyone believed them either, of course.

• 2 months later...

Here's my take on the story :)

Sonny and Jane decided it was time for some frolicking in the desert, since Sonny couldn't keep it in his pants being a teenager. So Sunny got his daddy's truck, picked her up and went their merry ways for some "serious lovin' in the desert", but things didn't go as planned. Sunny too longer than anticipated to figure it out, Jane took some quick pics for future reference, but daddies were waiting for them at home. "Where were you?" they asked... We got abducted by Aliens, they replied... So they just modified a few pics to look eerie and prove technologically un-saavy daddies the story... End of story

Edited by Sag!ttarius