Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wrong Car 'can put brakes on love'

sarah snow

the women are ****s and the men are pigs :tu: its re-evolution for us men i guess :)

ha ha you are a card Dr A :lol:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• Admiral Danger

• sarah snow

• lisavclarson

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I try to be as non-judgemental as possible. But there are a few vehicles that would make me doubtful.

A mini-van, when he says he isn't married and has no kids. Something might be going on.

Something old, beat-up, and held together with duct tape.

A hearse.

I try to be as non-judgemental as possible. But there are a few vehicles that would make me doubtful.

A mini-van, when he says he isn't married and has no kids. Something might be going on.

Something old, beat-up, and held together with duct tape.

A hearse.

An ice-cream truck

I understand that it is just a commecial poll

Thanks

B???

Having a nice car, jewelry, house, etc, can also mean that the person is in debt up to their ears.

I never take things at face value.

When I met the Jewel of my Heart, she drove a 1976 VW Bug, and I was driving a 1962 Chevy Work Truck with a Oil Bath Air cleaner, and an old rusted out Work Box upon the Back of it, a year later we were Married and we had , we owned nothing but for an antique Four Poster Pine Bed Frame, with no mattress and no Box Spring, nothing but for the Bed frame and our Sleeping Bags that we zipped together and placed within upon the floor of our very tiny flatt, as poor, and very much everything in Love together, all we gained and Lost and regained, doesn’t every matter, it is our Love for each other that counts.

Pavot

Eh, some women are real ****. I've known a girl online who wouldn't date an uncircumcised guy (She better not come to Canada or the UK, barely anyone is here). Now this poll just reminds me even more that some women are really shallow and just don't deserve to have a boyfriend. I wonder if they'd like it if we asked them to get surgery or we don't date them, or ask them to get a Mercedes.

Some men are pretty dumb too, I knew a guy who wouldn't date a girl unless she had big...breasts.

What's the dude's wheels got to do with anything anyway?

Stiffen that back and plunge ahead gal, you can make it on your own.

Grams/Lois

You're preaching to the converted there, mate. I worked full time to support my husband for 4 years- I've never relied on a man to pay my bills in my entire life. My mortgage is my own, my car is my own, I do a full time job and work as a volunteer, I put my back very firmly into life and give to my community though voluntary work as well, thank you very much. Don't confuse the posting of a news article with that being something the poster would agree with, as you seem to have done here ;)

Edited by sarah snow

ha ha you are a card Dr A :lol:

im not just a card, i am an M&S card :tu:

im not just a card, i am an M&S card :tu:

:lol::lol::lol: