Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell debris confirmed as alien ?

UM-Bot

roswelldebris.jpg
In his latest article, Anthony Bragalia claims that recently discovered documents have revealed that following the alleged Roswell UFO crash in 1947 the government initiated studies on a new mystery material known as 'memory metal'.

"Newly discovered documents reveal that in the months immediately following the purported 1947 UFO crash at Roswell, secret government studies began on a material that was previously unknown to science."

arrow3.gifView: Full Article | arrow3.gifSource: The UFO Iconoclast(s)

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• aquatus1

• UM-Bot

• Eternal Light

• jbondo

I've never doubted it for a second. I've seen these 'ships' ever since I can remember, and no government denial, or skeptical point of view will ever make me change my opinions on their existence, or in the belief that they are not man-made.

A year long effort was made by this author to locate Battelle's First and Second Progress Reports on memory metal. Though footnotes have been located to the reports in military sponsored studies on memory metal, access to the actual reports remains impossible.

How er... very unusual. Not!

Funny how a crap load of Roswell is suddenly coming out this year. Book selling ploy? That would be unethical, now wouldn't it?

One thing I did get out of it was reading a post at the blog site by "Bart". Seems Bart is a bit detached from his loafers. By all means, read his post for the sheer enjoyment of it.

One thing I did get out of it was reading a post at the blog site by "Bart". Seems Bart is a bit detached from his loafers. By all means, read his post for the sheer enjoyment of it.

It's pretty entertaining! I always find the number associations with history funny. In his case, the # 11. Hey that can be binary as well :o

A friend of mine here in Cincinnati, a decade or so younger than myself, claims that when he was in grade school in Indiana during the early-to-mid 1960s one of his classmates - the son of Air Force brass - brought a sheet of "mystery metal" to school.

You'd crumple it up as much as you could and the substance would quickly re-assume its original smooth appearance.

That was the last day the kid appeared in school. The next day the family unexpectedly transferred out of town.

UM seems to be stooping a little low here - the "source" is a BlogSpot titled "ufocon".

Please...

UM seems to be stooping a little low here - the "source" is a BlogSpot titled "ufocon".

Please...

Yet, nobody twisted your arm to visit this thread to read it or comment on it. :rolleyes:

A friend of mine here in Cincinnati, a decade or so younger than myself, claims that when he was in grade school in Indiana during the early-to-mid 1960s one of his classmates - the son of Air Force brass - brought a sheet of "mystery metal" to school.

You'd crumple it up as much as you could and the substance would quickly re-assume its original smooth appearance.

That was the last day the kid appeared in school. The next day the family unexpectedly transferred out of town.

That must have been weird, way back then.

Of course, today we wrap pop-tarts in it...

Well, that foil might uncrinkle, but it doesn't assume a smooth surface upon doing so.

The only thing about that particular story I find iffy is that it's second hand--but I've always been interested in stories revolving around this "mystery metal" that flattens itself out almost immediately after being wrinkled up. Flat flat, not slightly bent flat.

Can't say I ever heard details about the metal, but then, I haven't really been into Roswell for a long time.

What's interesting to me, whether or not the material was made right after Roswell or in the 60's, is that the people who discovered the crash described memory metal accurately. This type of memory metal was unheard of back then, yet they were able to say they found metal that when crumbled would morph back into its shape. Now this type of metal actually exists. So did they get a lucky guess, or did an alien spacecraft actually crash?

I've heard that fiberoptics came from a downed UFO, no idea if that's true, or even possible though.

I've heard that fiberoptics came from a downed UFO, no idea if that's true, or even possible though.

Neither, it is ridiculous.

Fiber optics, though used extensively in the modern world, is a fairly simple and old technology. Guiding of light by refraction, the principle that makes fiber optics possible, was first demonstrated by Daniel Colladon and Jacques Babinet in Paris in the early 1840s. John Tyndall included a demonstration of it in his public lectures in London a dozen years later.[1] Tyndall also wrote about the property of total internal reflection in an introductory book about the nature of light in 1870:

Source

Its funny that you should mention that. Because pop-tarts were invented in the early sixtys. About the same time this "mystery metal" came into public view. There must be some link connecting space aliens with the invention of pop-tarts. I've always thought pop-tarts were to good to be true. Now the truth is starting to come out.

Neither, it is ridiculous.

Indeed. Fiber optics has a very well documented research and development history, it didn't suddenly pop up. Just like any other invention that has been connected with Roswell.

Cheers,

Badeskov