Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Alien Intervention...

FarvLarion

In Rockford Illinois I belive this year or last, at least 600 hundred people were reported to have seen a UFO.  The two news stations that are stationed in this city were also reported to have seen this even, and to have captures it on vidio.  Though I cannot find any hard evidence on this, being that I went to Rockford asking around about this, and suddenly to find myself surrounded by people that have no idea of what I am talking about.  In recent events I have found out that no one in Rockford has seen anything, which leads me I guess to this, where did this first all start?  Has anyone heard anything about Rockford Illinois, or anything about a space craft or a UFO in this area.  I would appriciate any leads that anyone may have.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Magikman

• FarvLarion

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I did a cursory search from http://www.google.com with the words 'Rockford & UFO' as search parameters and a number of hits came up. There seem to be quite a few reports of sightings from June of last year up until Feb. of this year. The figure of 600 people seems a bit much, but there were many people involved. Click on the link above and check it out. It may give you the information you're looking for.

Magikman