Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghost Adventures RETURNS!

cocostarfish

New season starts this Friday, June 5 at 9pm. I can't WAIT!!!!! My favorite paranormal show on TV (so much better then TAPS and Paranormal State)!! They are investigating Preston Castle. I have never heard of it.....anybody else?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stormcrow

• GreytMuse

• sinewave

• southbronxden

I'm waiting for the day it will be canceled.

You're prepared to trust GA is real when we already know The Travel Channel still attempts fooling its viewers with MH?

Yeah, if you are watching those shows as a factual documentary I feel sad for you.

However, there is good entertainment in the shows. Even Most Haunted has some great historical information about some of the places they visit.

Ghost Adventurers is just good fun....and what more do I want from a show on the Travel network????

New season starts this Friday, June 5 at 9pm. I can't WAIT!!!!! My favorite paranormal show on TV (so much better then TAPS and Paranormal State)!! They are investigating Preston Castle. I have never heard of it.....anybody else?

Hmmm, I'm from England and never heard of this show. If it does well in the States, we usually get it eventually.

I've never heard of Preston Castle either, but am definitely looking forward to the return of Ghost Adventures!! Have to admit I am a huge fan of TAPS, but I do enjoy watching the GA crew also. They have a real flair with their method of provoking!!

I've never heard of Preston Castle either, but am definitely looking forward to the return of Ghost Adventures!! Have to admit I am a huge fan of TAPS, but I do enjoy watching the GA crew also. They have a real flair with their method of provoking!!

AKA: Disrespect.

While I find their method of provoking entertaining, I meant no disrespect whatsoever in my comment!

I believe that Ebonykrow finds Ghost Adventures' method of provoking spirits to be disrespectful, not what you said.

Is Zack still yelling at the spirits?

Yeah, if you are watching those shows as a factual documentary I feel sad for you.

However, there is good entertainment in the shows. Even Most Haunted has some great historical information about some of the places they visit.

Ghost Adventurers is just good fun....and what more do I want from a show on the Travel network????

HAHA! I gave Most Haunted a run Saturday night again and I fell asleep! So much for entertainment in my neck of the woods!

I believe you're right GreytMuse! My apologies Ebonykrow!!

That's fine. :lol: I should have been a bit clearer, I guess. But yes, they're not very respectful in their "provoking". It's pretty much, "Hey you, bleep bleepity bleep bleep, come show us your bit fat bleep or you're not real bleep bleeep #$*&O&@#." Which is not proper investigative techniques, even for provoking. Cursing should not be encouraged in any circumstance, especially in relation to investigating. I mean, cursing out a dead individual is just ridiculous to begin with. You wouldn't do it to their living face, so don't do it to them at all.

That's fine. :lol: I should have been a bit clearer, I guess. But yes, they're not very respectful in their "provoking". It's pretty much, "Hey you, bleep bleepity bleep bleep, come show us your bit fat bleep or you're not real bleep bleeep #$*&O&@#." Which is not proper investigative techniques, even for provoking. Cursing should not be encouraged in any circumstance, especially in relation to investigating. I mean, cursing out a dead individual is just ridiculous to begin with. You wouldn't do it to their living face, so don't do it to them at all.

Well I think it's stupid. Besides, when they go to these places to investigate,you don't know what kind of ghosts or spirits they are.

By cussing out the ghost, the ghost might just decide to push,shove or scratch you.They should show some respect for the dead.

You make a good point.

I am looking forward to Ghost Adventurers on Friday night! That show is the only show I don't fall asleep during. I wonder what happened to Paranormal State? I won't miss it too much since it is one of the shows that puts me to sleep-ah, I do get a kick out of Taps though! I am awaiting a new show that trys to be a little more authentic, maybe "authentic" is too boring for "TV" viewers.

Kristy

I am looking forward to Ghost Adventurers on Friday night! That show is the only show I don't fall asleep during. I wonder what happened to Paranormal State? I won't miss it too much since it is one of the shows that puts me to sleep-ah, I do get a kick out of Taps though! I am awaiting a new show that trys to be a little more authentic, maybe "authentic" is too boring for "TV" viewers.

Kristy

They were sued by a client for lying.

Surprise-surprise.

Edited by Ebonykrow

Is Zack still yelling at the spirits?

oh.. you mean taunting air? yea.

i love the shw for the pure comedy it delivers. that guy zac is the walking definition of don't write a check your butt can't cash.

I love how it's all *come here spirit, i hate you etc* then a brick flies and they run like pansies saying *omg,why so mean ghostie?*

Guys if MH hadn't been on the air none of this other shows including GH would be, but they all are FAKE :)

I watch TAPS and occasionally "A Haunting," but all the other ghost shows on TV are crap. I only watched one episode of "Ghost Adventures." The whole approach turned me off. It's a low-budget, amateurish pretense of paranormal investigations.

As for all the cussing, I don't have any problem with it. It's the bleeping it out that drives me nuts.

Edited by CausticGnostic

Look in the site : Ghostsandstories.com, there's a big review of preston castle :ph34r:

Tonight's GA episode was...curious. Did anyone else see it yet?

ok, this is by far the best show on TV right now. Tonight was HILARIOUS. But also, there was some pretty credible stuff they found so now i'm torn between thinking Zack B. is a total d-bag and that they might be on to something using their techniques.

ok, this is by far the best show on TV right now. Tonight was HILARIOUS. But also, there was some pretty credible stuff they found so now i'm torn between thinking Zack B. is a total d-bag and that they might be on to something using their techniques.

All that loud yelling, what's the point...oh-oh now zak is being posessed...oh-oh, out and out fakery!

All that loud yelling, what's the point...oh-oh now zak is being posessed...oh-oh, out and out fakery!

Yeah...the whole possession thing was just goofy.

Yeah...the whole possession thing was just goofy.

good show, but dont anyone think that everyone on the show is alittle dramatic???

now from what they show from the cameras and the audience (us) hearing doors, hearing sounds, is that real or just made up? if its real then cool