Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

I'd like to hone my skills on trying to read vibes, or anything i can pick up!

If your interested Post it up, Thanx!

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

ALL OUR SPIRITS ARE INTERTWINED!

Please pm me with that! Or any reading requests

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• lookingfortruth

• AngelPookie

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

I'm interested if you want to try to read me!

I'm interested if you want to try to read me!

FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND IS THE NUMBER 26, sry bout the caps. Red hair, maybe glasses? I got a vision of a white car. Maybe a 2 door. Kind of hatchback looking, newer car. 2 kids, maybe 3.

Thanks for letting me try. a white paper comes to mind. This document is very important significant i believe. maybe a bill or writing.

Ooh, ooh, practice on me. (waves hand around wildly)

I'd be very much interested in a reading, if you please! :)

Okay... you are cordially invited to read me. Look deep into my eye and tell me all you want me to know.

Thanks ;-)

FIRST THING THAT CAME TO MIND IS THE NUMBER 26, sry bout the caps. Red hair, maybe glasses? I got a vision of a white car. Maybe a 2 door. Kind of hatchback looking, newer car. 2 kids, maybe 3.

Thanks for letting me try. a white paper comes to mind. This document is very important significant i believe. maybe a bill or writing.

I have chill bumps now! I definitely have red hair, and a small 2 door white car! No way you could have randomly guessed that!!

I have one child... perhaps more in the future... you could have been seeing that. =)

Not sure what 26 means. I need glasses, but don't have them! I don't know about the white paper..... if I figure out what the white paper means & 26 means, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the reading.

Go ahead, im interested in seeing what u can manage

post-69587-1243894083_thumb.jpg

Edited by darksoul_

Folks -- it seems we have a live one! *watches everyone converge on this thread for reading*

I'll have a reading, please. See if you can get anything on me :)

Sure I'll bite. Give me a whirl if you dare... Muhahahahaha....

I LOVE NUMBERS! Ok seven is a definate, but also very common. Is there a significant male figure coming into your life atm? STAY AWAY if hes new around town! You love colors? i see sandals!! lots of sandals?? mmk

a poodle maybe and a cat Jasmine? hmm dunno! tried my best!

Thanks for letting me try!

Me too....See what you can do!

Obviously a wilderness guy! I SEE BIRDIES! finches to be exact, a red pickup truck. flat tires? wet road? dark scary night? it was very windy and i feel scared, almost like for my life? Maybe hiking is apart of your life! maybe from texas or arkansas! Hope thats something, i hear "its not your fault!" he loves you? dunno bro!

Ooh, ooh, practice on me. (waves hand around wildly)

HMMMMMM Your a very hard headed person! You know what you know a very see it to believe it person! I see a flowery orchard!! Lots of flowers, i definatly see you walking with a son and daughter! Laughing! are you very skeptical much? see things at night, sweats or terrors maybe? if so confront whats sacring you! you know waht it is, i see ya waking up breathing heavy wiping sweat from your head. 34! hope that helps!

I'd be very much interested in a reading, if you please! :)

Okie,

I got a picture of a bike. wierd lookin handle bars? Skateboard, skates? broken arm, leg? One of the two! it was either you or one of your kids (if you have any) recently! An old ford comes into play. You collect things/ myabe toy cars, or real cars? PURPLE! brown hair, green eyes, black.

Okay... you are cordially invited to read me. Look deep into my eye and tell me all you want me to know.

Thanks ;-)

Ok,

we got a tuff one here! 18 or 19, Youve been lost along the way. You feel out of place sometimes and wonder what the deal is (but you still know). You yourself have abilities, you can read people very well. Your outgoing but yet you like to have your space!

Best i can do

If you have the time, i will be here......

Heartbreak! Recently youve lost someone close to you! Maby not death, but out of your NOW life. I dnt want to go into any other details in case im picking up on someone else. Daisies? A walrus? IDK

Ill try another time! thanks for letting me try!

So I'm a tough one, huh? ;-)

1: Lost along the way... um, I guess I could agree with that, actually.

2: Feel out of place at times... def.

3: Wonder what the deal is (but I still know)... yeah, I guess I could agree with that as well.

4: Abilities... true to a certain extent, 'cause I never "pursued" them but I can "figure" things out.

5: Can read people very well... very true.

6: Outgoing but like my own space... also very true.

7: 18 or 19 (years old, I assume)... not correct. However, I do sometimes feel younger than I am. Explanation too long. So, in that sense, I agree, but maybe more like 25.

Thanks for your effort(s) and time.

Heartbreak! Recently you've lost someone close to you! Maby not death, but out of your NOW life. I dnt want to go into any other details in case I'm picking up on someone else. Daisies? A walrus? IDK

Ill try another time! thanks for letting me try!

:cry: My kitty just died, she tried to play chicken with a car and, well she lost, i buried her yesterday next to some daises and with her favorite bed that has a walrus on it :w00t: anything else you can pick up? please feel free. nailed this one..... :tu:

Interesting. When you get a minute, give me a go...