Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• lookingfortruth

• AngelPookie

I LOVE NUMBERS! Ok seven is a definate, but also very common. Is there a significant male figure coming into your life atm? STAY AWAY if hes new around town! You love colors? i see sandals!! lots of sandals?? mmk

a poodle maybe and a cat Jasmine? hmm dunno! tried my best!

Thanks for letting me try!

Hahaha cool Jessem!

My favorite number is 7.

Last week I hit a sandal sale and bought 5 pairs in vibrant colors: pink, aqua, yellow, navy blue and white

Umm not sure about significant males? I have none :(

No poodle but I have 2 labradors

Cat is not named Jasmine- She is Mya

That was fun :)

Good job!

Obviously a wilderness guy! I SEE BIRDIES! finches to be exact, a red pickup truck. flat tires? wet road? dark scary night? it was very windy and i feel scared, almost like for my life? Maybe hiking is apart of your life! maybe from texas or arkansas! Hope thats something, i hear "its not your fault!" he loves you? dunno bro!

Wow! Dead on.

Okie,

I got a picture of a bike. wierd lookin handle bars? Skateboard, skates? broken arm, leg? One of the two! it was either you or one of your kids (if you have any) recently! An old ford comes into play. You collect things/ myabe toy cars, or real cars? PURPLE! brown hair, green eyes, black.

I haven't ridden a bike in years, never skated and I doubt I ever will. :P Not broken anything yet either. And no kids, I'm 18. :lol: Old Ford... don't remember ever seeing one. xD Did use to collect Lego and some other stuff too, though! Purple is nice, my hair is more of a dark blond, my eyes are blue last I checked, and I'm DEFINITELY not black, lol. But hey, thanks for trying. :D

I haven't ridden a bike in years, never skated and I doubt I ever will. :P Not broken anything yet either. And no kids, I'm 18. :lol: Old Ford... don't remember ever seeing one. xD Did use to collect Lego and some other stuff too, though! Purple is nice, my hair is more of a dark blond, my eyes are blue last I checked, and I'm DEFINITELY not black, lol. But hey, thanks for trying. :D

HAHAHAH! NICE! Cant get it em all!

Folks -- it seems we have a live one! *watches everyone converge on this thread for reading*

I'll have a reading, please. See if you can get anything on me :)

Love your avatar by the way!!!!!!!

Now my "intuition" guides me in certain ways, i only really see flashes of objects and sometimes my heart tells me stories! so it isnt always right!

I see a blonde hair ladie! Very nice, spectacles, great smile! Im not sure who she is! Wow this ladie is very very i wana say "powerful" she makes my heart race! i see a coffee shop! sitting outside its evening time, i get an overhead view, shes by herself?

Not to sure

hope that helps!

thanks for letting me try!

I'd love a reading if you can get around to it, seems you have a lot of requests, LOL.

Carasaul! like the ones with horses and goats and such! an amusement ride! Maybe you collect them? or a very fond chilhood memory? Hmmmm

you keep to yourself much? i feel the word professor coming through! Very intelligent, lots and lots of books!

Hope that something George!

cute avatar!

Hi! I'd be interested in getting a reading. Thank you.

Hahahahahahahahahaha! Wow your funny! wow i feel lots of laughter! lots of it, are you a comedian maybe? wow its in my chest! Like you always get a laugh out of someone! But inside your hurting? but it makes you feel great to make someone laugh! Thats a good thing though!!

I just cant stop laughing! I dont know!

Youll do it by the way! comes through!

Yeah sure. I'm ready. Lets see what ya got mate. ;)

Bats, dark area! Hahaha I got maybe you dressed up as batman sometime in your life (halloween)! Not just by your name on here by the way!

Very inquisitive here? very nosie! I see you in a conversation with someone, they have a cellphone your trying to look at it? but she wont let you! 34!

tried my best bro!

thanks!

Go ahead, im interested in seeing what u can manage

Jessem; it seems you forgot mine !

I'd very much appreciate a reading from you, here's my picture:

post-69587-1244030046_thumb.jpg

Jessem; it seems you forgot mine !

I'd very much appreciate a reading from you, here's my picture:

[/quote

Ok my friend!

Your not from the u.s. Maybe britain? not to sure, you lost a sister? or someone just like one. You play sports maybe rugbe, or soccer! Id like to say you have a "significant" other if you dont you will have one soon! Just for future reference, I usually dont like pictures : ) it throws me off! You value your looks, but who doesnt nowadays! I see some kind of injury, maybe sports related, cricket? hmmm Well there ya go darksoul, james came to mind! Donavin, hmm anyways have a good one bro!

Do you have an aunt fanny Darksoul? if you do shes sick :( just came at me!

Love your avatar by the way!!!!!!!

Now my "intuition" guides me in certain ways, i only really see flashes of objects and sometimes my heart tells me stories! so it isnt always right!

I see a blonde hair ladie! Very nice, spectacles, great smile! Im not sure who she is! Wow this ladie is very very i wana say "powerful" she makes my heart race! i see a coffee shop! sitting outside its evening time, i get an overhead view, shes by herself?

Not to sure

hope that helps!

thanks for letting me try!

Well that's definitely not me, and I can't think of anyone else it could be. Sorry.

HMMMMMM Your a very hard headed person! You know what you know a very see it to believe it person! I see a flowery orchard!! Lots of flowers, i definatly see you walking with a son and daughter! Laughing! are you very skeptical much? see things at night, sweats or terrors maybe? if so confront whats sacring you! you know waht it is, i see ya waking up breathing heavy wiping sweat from your head. 34! hope that helps!

Hmm... I am 34 years old, but everything else is not right at all. Sorry to be so blunt. I'm not hard-headed at all, nor am I a skeptic or a 'see it to believe it' type person. Not at all. Ha ha! I like flowers, but have 2 sons and don't have nightmares or sweat excessively. :)

Thanks though!

I'm in, if you still need practice...thanks in advance... :D

Well that's definitely not me, and I can't think of anyone else it could be. Sorry.

dont be! I appreciate the honesty! Like i said! Cant always be right! Im still honing my skills!

I wasnt talking about you personally. I saw more as maby an attraction, or a friend.

Hmm... I am 34 years old, but everything else is not right at all. Sorry to be so blunt. I'm not hard-headed at all, nor am I a skeptic or a 'see it to believe it' type person. Not at all. Ha ha! I like flowers, but have 2 sons and don't have nightmares or sweat excessively. :)

Thanks though!

Dont be at all! I appreciate the honesty! It helps alot! I was probaly reading off of someone else! I can usually only do a couple a day, I cant really overexert myself! or i get less accurate.

I'm in, if you still need practice...thanks in advance... :D

Ok sheri! I see a cottage, a curly haired women sitting on the front porch, crocheing or knitting. Seashells hung all around, more like windchimes. I see a cup of tea also the women is sitting in a rocking wickerchair. The women kind of reminds me of professor umbridge from harry potter! thats all i can get. Im working on being able to help more than just describe things!

Thank you for letting me try! number 9 comes into play! Definatly grandkids.

The women seems to be wearing a shawl!

NO where to really put this, but um I had a weird dream, and anywho I predict in a few years we shall all being seeing Hilary Clinton again this time I believe running for president.

Em fun

NO where to really put this, but um I had a weird dream, and anywho I predict in a few years we shall all being seeing Hilary Clinton again this time I believe running for president.

Em fun

shes definatly going to try! The clintons arent done yet! :( grrr