Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

Hi Jessem,

This is Narita here. Can you read me? Can you tell me something about my Grandfather who expired 2 years ago?

Thank you and keep in touch.

Regards,

Narita

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• lookingfortruth

Hi Jessem,

This is Narita here. Can you read me? Can you tell me something about my Grandfather who expired 2 years ago?

Regards,

Narita

Your not who you say you are, This might be a multi!

Hi Jessem,

Regards,

Narita

Hi Jessem,

Regards,

Narita

Hi Jessem,

Regards,

Narita

Hi Jessem =]

I would gladly like a reading please?

May i have 3 of these erased plz? I didnt post it but one time : ) Thank you moderater!

Hey! ya forgot me!

Hook a brotha up man!!!!! :P

Ok i see a red sports car! maybe a mustang, or corvette? hmmm, you have a vast collection of movies!! LOTS AND LOTS OF MOVIES! some kind of movie fanatic! piccolo? do you play some kind of wierd music instrament?

The star spangled banner came to mind, idk!

thats all im getting at the moment Venkman! Love that movie! not much sry!

Ok i see a red sports car! maybe a mustang, or corvette? hmmm, you have a vast collection of movies!! LOTS AND LOTS OF MOVIES! some kind of movie fanatic! piccolo? do you play some kind of wierd music instrament?

The star spangled banner came to mind, idk!

thats all im getting at the moment Venkman! Love that movie! not much sry!

Cool! Thanks that was fun man.

Car is right, color wrong. I'm a movie buff. My guitar isn't all that weird though. I served my country.

Good call. The believer in me says I'm really excited! The skeptic in me says all that could have been found by digging through my posts too though.

Hey, you're either pretty good at this, or are very tenacious in the BS department! lol Either way, good job! and thanks again!

Quite cool!!!

Edited by Dr. Peter Venkman

Cool! Thanks that was fun man.

Car is right, color wrong. I'm a movie buff. My guitar isn't all that weird though. I served my country.

Good call. The believer in me says I'm really excited! The skeptic in me says all that could have been found by digging through my posts too though.

Hey, you're either pretty good at this, or are very tenacious in the BS department! lol Either way, good job! and thanks again!

Quite cool!!!

No worrys venk!

Im to lazy to do that by the way ;)

I just say what comes to mind, Ok did you ever own a carolla? I dunno i seem to do good with cars!

As i said im still devoloping! Thank you for letting me try!

No worrys venk!

Im to lazy to do that by the way ;)

I just say what comes to mind, Ok did you ever own a carolla? I dunno i seem to do good with cars!

As i said im still devoloping! Thank you for letting me try!

Great job!!!

I did drive an extremely used Crapolla in my teens. It was my dads!

I don't think anyone would have the patience to actually do that lol. Just bustin' yer chops!!

You rock. Keep at it man.

Great job!!!

I did drive an extremely used Crapolla in my teens. It was my dads!

I don't think anyone would have the patience to actually do that lol. Just bustin' yer chops!!

You rock. Keep at it man.

Guess i got something going then! Some people aren't posting back! I might be scaring people! Im just doing my thing

THANKS VENK!

Guess i got something going then! Some people aren't posting back! I might be scaring people! Im just doing my thing

THANKS VENK!

No prob! Glad I could help!

Check this out.

Venkman's Psychic Test.

linked-image

No prob! Glad I could help!

Check this out.

Venkman's Psychic Test.

linked-image

I failed horribly! got 3 out of like 20 LOL

Ok my friend!

Your not from the u.s. Maybe britain? not to sure, you lost a sister? or someone just like one. You play sports maybe rugbe, or soccer! Id like to say you have a "significant" other if you dont you will have one soon! Just for future reference, I usually dont like pictures : ) it throws me off! You value your looks, but who doesnt nowadays! I see some kind of injury, maybe sports related, cricket? hmmm Well there ya go darksoul, james came to mind! Donavin, hmm anyways have a good one bro!

Im from belgium, never had a sister :(

I play football ye, but not too much.

if you mean with a 'significant other' my girlfriend, then ye

my name is Yannick and I dont have an aunt, but 2 pretty old grandmother's (who arent sick as far as I know), if something happens to them i'll let u know

(and blame u! :P)

thx tho

Ok sheri! I see a cottage, a curly haired women sitting on the front porch, crocheing or knitting. Seashells hung all around, more like windchimes. I see a cup of tea also the women is sitting in a rocking wickerchair. The women kind of reminds me of professor umbridge from harry potter! thats all i can get. Im working on being able to help more than just describe things!

Thank you for letting me try! number 9 comes into play! Definatly grandkids.

The women seems to be wearing a shawl!

thankyou i will pm you...I think you have great potential for this.... :D

Im from belgium, never had a sister :(

I play football ye, but not too much.

if you mean with a 'significant other' my girlfriend, then ye

my name is Yannick and I dont have an aunt, but 2 pretty old grandmother's (who arent sick as far as I know), if something happens to them i'll let u know

(and blame u! :P)

thx tho

Thanks for letting me try!

Appreciate it!

I'll give it a shot. What can you tell me?

Me, too...pretty please! LOL

I'll give it a shot. What can you tell me?

Ok, so i see a really bright light. I see a surgery, or denistry? i see a daughter, a nice house, or townhome? Theres lots of love in your heart, but like most of us youve been hurt? im not sure how but you think about it everyday! maybe a women, im not sure.

Hope thats omething thanks for letting me try!

Laptop

I see a heavy metal band! rock n roll comes to mind here! I think you might have a kitten, speckles comes to mind. You love to read, you might have been into the twilight series! I see fortune telling? I think your a women? You have a kind soul, you struggle day to day though. But in the same i think you love life, but something is holding you back. i see a purpleish looking car 4 doors. And you have couple of kool friends, you might a be homebody, as by your name! Do you like to write?

Anyways hope that helps!

Have a good one!

I would like one too, thanks.

Hey! Heyheyehey! I see a sparkling personality! Poeple love you! always wana be around! Your kind of like a guru for your friends. Your that one person who knows everyones problems, its just sux cause its hard to get help when you need it! I see an older black women, a warm and loving frontroom! Lemonade comes into mind! Im not sure if this lady is passed? but whoever this lady is she is so warm!!!!! I GET THE GRANDMOTHER FIGURE, sry for caps!

Hope this helps!

Tryed my best!