Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

Me, too...pretty please! LOL

Did you recently quit smoking ciggerettes? I see someone a girl on a wooden porch, very anxious kind of freaking out. JUST BREATH!

Somone recently had somekind of breakdown, but mainly you uphold a happy house, people laughing and giggling. Its all gonna be good!

Thanks for letting me try!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• AngelPookie

Oooh I'm so greedy, could you try reading me again please?

Can I have a reading?

A poetic soul and banana splits! I feel a love of ice cream is in order! BUT WHO DOESNT!

I see deserts? maybe you work in a resturant? ice cream parlor. I feel an attraction with someone but you just dont know how to approach it. Do it carefully but honestly!

A scooter?

Idk hope that helps!

Oooh I'm so greedy, could you try reading me again please?

Hmmmmm, ok!

I see a witch? i get a definate feminine vibe from ya! Sry if your a guy! lol

Practices, an alter? but very nice, warm hearted but very "senical"? You like to engage in smart conversation, being slow kind of annoys ya. I see fast paced living, but you know when to slow down!

Is there a love of cars here? i see a unicorn! As i said previously you have a great smile! I dont know who the blonde lady was but she is apart of your life or someone close to ya!

Thanks for letting me try,

the answer is yes!

watch your back though!

Hmmmmm, ok!

I see a witch? i get a definate feminine vibe from ya! Sry if your a guy! lol

Practices, an alter? but very nice, warm hearted but very "senical"? You like to engage in smart conversation, being slow kind of annoys ya. I see fast paced living, but you know when to slow down!

Is there a love of cars here? i see a unicorn! As i said previously you have a great smile! I dont know who the blonde lady was but she is apart of your life or someone close to ya!

Thanks for letting me try,

the answer is yes!

watch your back though!

Thanks for trying again! I love seeing if people actually 'get' anything about me. :)

Well, I am definitely a girl, and I'd say yeah I'm very feminine. Don't know about being a witch, but tonight I've been beta-ing a story about witches, so I've had them on the brain.

Hmm, practices. I don't go to church very often, only when my parents force me. A unicorn? I like horses, I suppose? Senical? Is that even a word? Never heard of that.

I've been complimented on my smile before. Actually, there is a blonde lady who is quite a big part in my life, but not particularly as you described before.

Yes? Uh...

OH NOOO. You had to tell me to watch my back, when I'm too scared to sleep because of a film I went to see at the cinema. No sleeping for me it is then :P

Edited by _Libby

Thanks for trying again! I love seeing if people actually 'get' anything about me. :)

Well, I am definitely a girl, and I'd say yeah I'm very feminine. Don't know about being a witch, but tonight I've been beta-ing a story about witches, so I've had them on the brain.

Hmm, practices. I don't go to church very often, only when my parents force me. A unicorn? I like horses, I suppose? Senical? Is that even a word? Never heard of that.

I've been complimented on my smile before. Actually, there is a blonde lady who is quite a big part in my life, but not particularly as you described before.

Yes? Uh...

OH NOOO. You had to tell me to watch my back, when I'm too scared to sleep because of a film I went to see at the cinema. No sleeping for me it is then :P

Fun stuff!! Sry for the scare!

Hey! Heyheyehey! I see a sparkling personality! Poeple love you! always wana be around! Your kind of like a guru for your friends. Your that one person who knows everyones problems, its just sux cause its hard to get help when you need it! I see an older black women, a warm and loving frontroom! Lemonade comes into mind! Im not sure if this lady is passed? but whoever this lady is she is so warm!!!!! I GET THE GRANDMOTHER FIGURE, sry for caps!

Hope this helps!

Tryed my best!

Thanks for the reading, seems accurate. older b.w, I did have a grandmother that passed. I believe I do have a nice personality and am good at giving advice. Lemonade? had some yesterday. That's all I know about it. ;) Thanks!!! ^_^

Edited by warn81

Ok, so i see a really bright light. I see a surgery, or denistry? i see a daughter, a nice house, or townhome? Theres lots of love in your heart, but like most of us youve been hurt? im not sure how but you think about it everyday! maybe a women, im not sure.

Hope thats omething thanks for letting me try!

Very good. I'm impressed.

And this coming from a skeptic should say a lot.

Did you recently quit smoking ciggerettes? I see someone a girl on a wooden porch, very anxious kind of freaking out. JUST BREATH!

Somone recently had somekind of breakdown, but mainly you uphold a happy house, people laughing and giggling. Its all gonna be good!

Well, I'm still smoking...I know, BAD me...LOL...but I'm trying to cut back.

I DO tend to get anxious a lot, and I don't have a wooden porch, but we're trying to find a house, and an old country home is right up my alley, so...

I kinda had a minor "meltdown" if you will, just getting run-down, ya know? And I DO have a happy home. We have fun.

Not bad...keep up the good work! And you're welcome, and thanks to you, too!

Peace!

Very good. I'm impressed.

And this coming from a skeptic should say a lot.

Thank you!

Well, I'm game for a reading if you get the chance.

Well, I'm game for a reading if you get the chance.

Desperation, despise, and loyality. Those are the word that are coming through for something in your life atm, persay current situation. According to a friend or someone? Maybe some skeptism here. Someones not telling you the truth? Maybe a lost article comes into play? the words vietmanese? Reality may not be the current state of mind, you may think there may be no such thing. But with the little love in your heart it still may be enough!Hope that helps!

I guess ill give it a go. Good luck.

I see you running a race for a cure! You seem to be a charitable person. You like to give back. I dunno i see a marathon of some sort! a gentleman is shorts and a white hat! Keep it up! Thats what life is about giving back!

Thats all i get!

thanks for letting me try!

Would like a reading please! I've been interested in getting one for a long time!

Design and determination!

Ok i see an architech here! Someone who likes to design things and establish new ways of thinking. You are very creative, but i see models, bridges, but theres more to it? maybe a bioengineering field!? I dont know you like to think out of the box and regulate at the same time. I see accomplishments and intrigueing inginuity!

I hope this helps

A reading for me please. Thankyou.

Basketball and the name andrew! Tall white kid? hmm see now im confused. You can figure that part out. Yes, also i see a stingray??? mmk, then I see a person who likes to swim loves the water but hates the ocean?? that makes no sense! More to that..... I see a white house two story kind of in the country. A tire swing on a nice big tree, "cliche" looking. An old school chevy, maybe a farm type place! Snickers?

Anyways hope that helps!

thanks for letting me try!

I'd like to hone my skills on trying to read vibes, or anything i can pick up!

If your interested Post it up, Thanx!

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

ALL OUR SPIRITS ARE INTERTWINED!

Please pm me with that! Or any reading requests

Sure, I'm interested to see what ya can throw at me!

Design and determination!

Ok i see an architech here! Someone who likes to design things and establish new ways of thinking. You are very creative, but i see models, bridges, but theres more to it? maybe a bioengineering field!? I dont know you like to think out of the box and regulate at the same time. I see accomplishments and intrigueing inginuity!

I hope this helps

Whoa, it's true I try to be creative and try to think outside the box but never expected architech design and bioengineering especially. My dad has been in construction for a long time though, maybe in the blood? heh-heh. Anyways, thanks for your reading!

Desperation, despise, and loyality. Those are the word that are coming through for something in your life atm, persay current situation. According to a friend or someone? Maybe some skeptism here. Someones not telling you the truth? Maybe a lost article comes into play? the words vietmanese? Reality may not be the current state of mind, you may think there may be no such thing. But with the little love in your heart it still may be enough!Hope that helps!

Very interesting. Aside from not having any connection (that I know of) to anyone/anything Vietnamese, and not fully understanding your statement regarding reality not being the current state of mind, you were spot on. I suppose you could have made a guess about the desperation, despise and loyalty bit based on my signature, but it just so happens that I recently ended a very close friendship due to that person being dishonest and disloyal to me. That kind of random connection based only on a quote by Sun Tzu seems too far of a stretch anyway. If you have any additional information regarding your statement about reality not being the current state of mind, would you please consider PMing it to me?

I have always been extremely skeptical of psychics in general, so I have to say that this mini reading has been quite a shock. Well done.

I'd like to hone my skills on trying to read vibes, or anything i can pick up!

If your interested Post it up, Thanx!

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

ALL OUR SPIRITS ARE INTERTWINED!

Please pm me with that! Or any reading requests

I'll take a reading if you're still doing them!! ^_^

RIX

I'll take a reading if you're still doing them!! ^_^

RIX

Ok so i sense this person is very social! You love clubbin! Im basin that off of you living in la! You have a great sense of personality! Sometimes you just dont give a ****! (on the outside) You try not to get involved do to being hurt ( a very siginificant time though) so you try not to be to attached! I see a boyfriend? or maybe just a friend.kind of wierd with the mistrust of guys i feel from ya! Maybe hes gay! lol. Very flashy here, drinking party's. But you always have room for your intellectual side. I want to say you dont have a father figure! I hope thats wrong? but theres more to it. I see ya breaking a heel walking dow the street in front of the chinese palace. Ive never been to LA myself but ill be there one day!

Anyways hope that kind of helps! Just be what ya wana BE!

Peaces!