Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• AngelPookie

Sorry folks, Im done doing readings. Dont know why my last message was erased? Thanks to all those who help support the thread. And sorry to those who didnt recieve a reading.

Sorry folks, Im done doing readings. Dont know why my last message was erased? Thanks to all those who help support the thread. And sorry to those who didnt recieve a reading.

server failure, lost some posts as well. why are you stopping the readings?

Defending your heart can heal your mind and even thoughts....go on with the talent you have

Thanks

B???

Genocyde!hahaha you crazy man you. A person who likes to live on the edge. I see all kinds of extreme sports? A neck injury or something along that lines calmed you down a bit but it didnt damper your couragous spirit. Its like you love to leave your mark everywhere you go, Untamed and untrained. A grateful personality but a very crazy instinct. You can almost amell fear, I feel a hatred deep down but you can be as soft as the downy bear. that hatred may be for someone leaving or adbandoning you. fred comes into mind. Do you have a pet reptile? Maybe a pyhton named monty? lol oxymoron. So what about this girl? Have you decided whether or not to move forward? You love the fast lane and cant slow down for anyone, just make that clear. Is there an ambition for acting or maybe something others say is a lost cause? Just let em know who you are and dont forget it! Keep it loud and always keep it fresh. Hope that helps, thanks for letting me try, Mercy, mercedes comes into mind.

Peaces

Hmm...interesting, some of this is damn near spot on, and then other parts I have no idea what you're talking about, lol. Thank you Jessem. I appreciate it.

Hmm...interesting, some of this is damn near spot on, and then other parts I have no idea what you're talking about, lol. Thank you Jessem. I appreciate it.

No worrys thanks for letting me try!