Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

:(

That's very depressing. That ring was very important to me. It was peridot.

What about my brooch/broach?

I feel it was a brother or son. Not sure about the broach.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• AngelPookie

I feel it was a brother or son. Not sure about the broach.

Thanks. Could you please possibly tell me more about my ring when you have more energy, maybe? I'm only 18, so I can't exactly have a son at my age, and none of my brothers were with me at the school where I 'lost' it, but there were plenty of guys who were like brothers to me there.

Thank you. I'd really appreciate it if you could tell me more about it later. You're a gifted psychic.

Thanks

Hey there jessem if youre still doing readings i would love one if you got time. Im male 27yrs old if you need anything else just let me know. :tu:

I'd like to hone my skills on trying to read vibes, or anything i can pick up!

If your interested Post it up, Thanx!

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

ALL OUR SPIRITS ARE INTERTWINED!

Please pm me with that! Or any reading requests

Yeah, why not if you're still doing it.

Read me, please.

This is neat. I'd love a reading, if you don't mind! :)

I'd like to give it a shot please. :huh:

Thanks

Guardian

I'd like to hone my skills on trying to read vibes, or anything i can pick up!

If your interested Post it up, Thanx!

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

ALL OUR SPIRITS ARE INTERTWINED!

Please pm me with that! Or any reading requests

Jul 1 2009, 10:53 PM Post #189

Alien Embryo

Group: Member

Member No.: 90169

I would so very much appreciate a reading. You seem to have a wonderful gift that's getting stronger and stronger. Congrats. Thank you in advance.

Just in case you forgot me I think most that posted after me got a reading. I'm being super-patient, not trying to hurry you. Love and Light.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi, Jess. I got a pm from you, but never got my reading. Still being patient, I promise!

Ok pookie, I see a women kind of on the heavier side with glasses, graduated highschool with a horse or mustang as a mascot. Your father may have passed due to alcholism. The word lawyer pops into my mind. also you may have manged a taco bell? Does the name denise come into mind. Ok pookie enough of the light talk, You have a problem I dont really want to talk about it on the forum ehmm. Its not always pretty but i see it as an attention thing but it never seems to be enough. Like an addiction to you, something different all the time. You dont think to much about some times. But other times you just blow it off. This is almost every night? Ok, I hope im wrong, Dave,dennis,micheal? hmmm Your mom is worried alot about it as well, you guys may have a good line of communication so use that. If this what you want then more power to ya, otherwise there is always help. Thanks for letting me try, hope that helps.

:)

I seem to have been skipped :(

Lol, I would still love to get a reading if you have the time please.

Genocyde!hahaha you crazy man you. A person who likes to live on the edge. I see all kinds of extreme sports? A neck injury or something along that lines calmed you down a bit but it didnt damper your couragous spirit. Its like you love to leave your mark everywhere you go, Untamed and untrained. A grateful personality but a very crazy instinct. You can almost amell fear, I feel a hatred deep down but you can be as soft as the downy bear. that hatred may be for someone leaving or adbandoning you. fred comes into mind. Do you have a pet reptile? Maybe a pyhton named monty? lol oxymoron. So what about this girl? Have you decided whether or not to move forward? You love the fast lane and cant slow down for anyone, just make that clear. Is there an ambition for acting or maybe something others say is a lost cause? Just let em know who you are and dont forget it! Keep it loud and always keep it fresh. Hope that helps, thanks for letting me try, Mercy, mercedes comes into mind.

Peaces

please give me a reading

I dont think hes the one sweetheart just have fun with it. Its your Choice as to what you want, it may not be the same thing as him. You know what men usually want. Work is slow but itll come? Are you trying to dance profesionally now? :) Hows the puppy doing? Well I hope all is well and dont be depressed just listen to your favorite music and move on, lol I always find Leona luis or Yeng liam a good listen!

Stay beautiful!

Thanks for letting me try again

Peaces

This is neat. I'd love a reading, if you don't mind! :)

I like the way you think. Almost mythological isnt it? A face or a random *** thing permits millions of ideas through your skull. Harness these Ideas and calaborate a huge success in your work. Dont confuse the reality with an unjust reaction. I see youve dabbled into the suggestion of wicca? Or maybe even Just the knowledge concept, the wierd part is I also feel you might have even dabbled into a bit of buddhism. You like to read but keep that a private part of your life. Let it all out. The name katie or elizabeth comes into mind. Dont follow them follow yourself. Catch yourself when this happens and change it. Trust me he doesnt know what hes talking about, Even though he may be one of the best things for you. Just let it out dont let it build up.

Well hope that helps and thanks for letting me try :)

Ok pookie, I see a women kind of on the heavier side with glasses, graduated highschool with a horse or mustang as a mascot. Your father may have passed due to alcholism. The word lawyer pops into my mind. also you may have manged a taco bell? Does the name denise come into mind. Ok pookie enough of the light talk, You have a problem I dont really want to talk about it on the forum ehmm. Its not always pretty but i see it as an attention thing but it never seems to be enough. Like an addiction to you, something different all the time. You dont think to much about some times. But other times you just blow it off. This is almost every night? Ok, I hope im wrong, Dave,dennis,micheal? hmmm Your mom is worried alot about it as well, you guys may have a good line of communication so use that. If this what you want then more power to ya, otherwise there is always help. Thanks for letting me try, hope that helps.

:)

Hi Jesse,

The only things I recognize in this reading is that I had a neighbor and still a good friend named Dave and I was madly in love with an exchange student from Germany back in high school named Michael. My mom has been a decent mom, but has also done alot of weird, and I do mean weird stuff to my brother and me. My Dad drinks, but not an alcoholic, and is still living, thank God! He is my closest relationship in my family I grew up in and still is so very important to me now that I'm grown and have a family of my own. My mom left my Dad 2 days after I had my second little girl on Halloween 2007 and has now moved away and doesn't call, maybe twice. She once told me she was done raising me, did her job, and if I want to I can call her. Please please pm me about this problem! This sounds scary! I appreciate your time and effort, very much. My brother's name is Jesse by the way. He's in the Coast Guard and is leaving for Iraq in 2 days and will be there for 9 months. I love him so much, and have been sad, even though my gut tells me he'll come home safe and sound. Anyway, please do pm me! Thanks in advance!

Love and Light,

Angel

;)

Edited by AngelPookie

Hi Jesse,

The only things I recognize in this reading is that I had a neighbor and still a good friend named Dave and I was madly in love with an exchange student from Germany back in high school named Michael. My mom has been a decent mom, but has also done alot of weird, and I do mean weird stuff to my brother and me. My Dad drinks, but not an alcoholic, and is still living, thank God! He is my closest relationship in my family I grew up in and still is so very important to me now that I'm grown and have a family of my own. My mom left my Dad 2 days after I had my second little girl on Halloween 2007 and has now moved away and doesn't call, maybe twice. She once told me she was done raising me, did her job, and if I want to I can call her. Please please pm me about this problem! This sounds scary! I appreciate your time and effort, very much. My brother's name is Jesse by the way. He's in the Coast Guard and is leaving for Iraq in 2 days and will be there for 9 months. I love him so much, and have been sad, even though my gut tells me he'll come home safe and sound. Anyway, please do pm me! Thanks in advance!

Love and Light,

Angel

;)

May god bless your brother :)

Sry i couldnt be more accurate. Thanks again pookie.

I like the way you think. Almost mythological isnt it? A face or a random *** thing permits millions of ideas through your skull. Harness these Ideas and calaborate a huge success in your work. Dont confuse the reality with an unjust reaction. I see youve dabbled into the suggestion of wicca? Or maybe even Just the knowledge concept, the wierd part is I also feel you might have even dabbled into a bit of buddhism. You like to read but keep that a private part of your life. Let it all out. The name katie or elizabeth comes into mind. Dont follow them follow yourself. Catch yourself when this happens and change it. Trust me he doesnt know what hes talking about, Even though he may be one of the best things for you. Just let it out dont let it build up.

Well hope that helps and thanks for letting me try :)

Pretty accurate! Sometimes I do think in a peculiar way, as though I'm writing a story in my mind about what is happening around me. I admit that a lot of the time I do react unjustly; I tend to be kind of a drama queen. Pagan religions have interested me since I was young, particularly wicca, and I've studied buddhism as well. I do enjoy reading very much but I tend to keep that to myself. I can't relate to the names Katie or Elizabeth at the moment. The "he" you're referring to is strange. I have just gone through a break-up with a guy, but I feel as though that's a GOOD thing, haha. ;) But maybe you're picking up on something I don't yet know about. It's funny you should say, "Just let it out, don't let it build up." It's kind of become a mantra of mine. I've been trying really hard as of late to say what I feel in the moment instead of letting it build up and boil over until I take it out on someone who doesn't deserve it.

That was really great! Thanks a lot, I think you have a gift.

May god bless your brother :)

Sry i couldnt be more accurate. Thanks again pookie.

That's okay! Maybe you were on someone else's frequency. I still think you're doing great. Keep it up!

Hi Jess!! Havent seen you in a while... hope your well...

What ya getting for me tonight???

HUGS XXOO

theres a reason why these are so inacurate... its called guessing right?

sometimes it is yes, and sometimes its not. Can I really guess all I've said and got right on my thread looking? Ive just been really off lately, lol. Thats why its called practice :)

Edited by Jessem

Hi Jess!! Havent seen you in a while... hope your well...

What ya getting for me tonight???

HUGS XXOO

Hey warrior! Tis been a while!

HUGS BACK!!

I'd like to give it a shot please. :huh:
Actually, scrap that.

Sorry

Guardian

sometimes it is yes, and sometimes its not. Can I really guess all I've said and got right on my thread looking? Ive just been really off lately, lol. Thats why its called practice :)

well, yes.

But this is no debate thread, so sorry i brought this up. please, carry on

well, yes.

But this is no debate thread, so sorry i brought this up. please, carry on

Kool beans I wasnt really debating ya, just saying what i know :)