Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

Very kind of you taking the time to try & read me! Gotta say maybe another person must've been shielding or masking me when ya tried to read! lol

I was def quite an arrogant bloke in high school no doubt! I played several sports growing up, & was 1 of our fooball team's captains my Sr. year when we played in the Div1 5A Final (lost tho). Still play soccer & in a sand volleyball league. So being in shape hasn't been anything I've had to work at, either as a kid or now @ 24yr old.

I decided to enroll in Shaolin martial-arts (kung-fu) solely on a personal quest to attain a level of mind/body control the Shaolin monks possess. Zen meditation, taught by Bohidharma himself when visiting the Temple in the 6th century CE, is the basis of Shaolin kung-fu & is the pathway to Enlightenment & peace. Never to satisfy a negative thought or aggression. I have never in my life struck another out of anger or aggression, even under provocation. In fact, if confronted by a fight I'd turn & run. Wise teachings I've learned AS a martial artist. I have no wish in any way to "kinda get back"....though I'm confused at what this may be referring I get back at. Could you elaborate if you have time, maybe? That'd be cool.

I'm not conscious of harboring any negative feelings or having not forgiveness of things past....any specifics you're picking up?

Also, being a "black-belt" only means one has been taught all the forms and movements in their specific style...not that one has 'mastered' the art. A black-belt has only just started his true quest for harmony & wisdom. We train (tho not every day) to gain deeper knowledge and understanding of all things, if one forgets "the bad" then no lesson can be learned from it.

Not sure exactly what you mean saying I'll say you are wrong, that you know what you're talking about - but the negative view of martial artist "getting back at" something is a bit off the mark, I honestly gotta say.

Let me know if you have another go at me....I don't mind! Might have been some interferene last time maybe?

All the Best & Luck to ya!

Sry about that my friend!

Must of had an off night!

dunno what happened here can a mod delete it pls

Sry about the offness!

Ill try again when im ready!

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• AngelPookie

Hey Jessem, would you like to have a 'go' at reading me ?

I'll courier over some panadol in anticipation, that's what friends are for after all! :yes::w00t:

Hey yeah I would like you to try on me! Let me know if you can figure out where the heck my keys went! :(

zak look in a dark green storage bin...that's just the first thing that popped into my mind or if its sitting on top of that

I'd like to hone my skills on trying to read vibes, or anything i can pick up!

If your interested Post it up, Thanx!

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

ALL OUR SPIRITS ARE INTERTWINED!

Please pm me with that! Or any reading requests

Neat! I'm open if you'd like to give it a try on me. :)

Hi Jessum! Can I have a read?

zak look in a dark green storage bin...that's just the first thing that popped into my mind or if its sitting on top of that

Thanks for your help.. Nothing though. Can't find anything Dark Green.

Thanks for your help.. Nothing though. Can't find anything Dark Green.

do you have any type of bin? also recently did you use a towel?

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

Go on then, read me! B)

do you have any type of bin? also recently did you use a towel?

My son has some bins that I have checked. The last towel I used was last night after my bath.

Here is the post that I posted elsewhere about my keys.

So the other night I went to the gas station for beer and playing cards. When I got home I delivered the beer to the guests that ordered it and put my wallet and recipts in my purse. I continued outside, drank and played cards. The next morning got up, looked for my keys in my purse, where I always put them. They weren't there! The panic started to kick in. Oh my goodness my mailbox keys, house keys, car keys and worse of all work keys are gone. I continued to rip my house apart. Looking high and low, in the couch, in the oven, in the fridge and freezer. To my suprise nothing. Went outside and checked everywhere, in the yard and garage. Even looked in the van. My keys have just up and left. Agh the frustration and the fear of losing my job because I lost my keys that unlocks everything! Any ideas would be great! They aren't even in the trash can!

Maybe that might help.

Here is the post that I posted elsewhere about my keys.

So the other night I went to the gas station for beer and playing cards. When I got home I delivered the beer to the guests that ordered it and put my wallet and recipts in my purse. I continued outside, drank and played cards. The next morning got up, looked for my keys in my purse, where I always put them. They weren't there! The panic started to kick in. Oh my goodness my mailbox keys, house keys, car keys and worse of all work keys are gone. I continued to rip my house apart. Looking high and low, in the couch, in the oven, in the fridge and freezer. To my suprise nothing. Went outside and checked everywhere, in the yard and garage. Even looked in the van. My keys have just up and left. Agh the frustration and the fear of losing my job because I lost my keys that unlocks everything! Any ideas would be great! They aren't even in the trash can!

Maybe that might help.

Someone accidentally took them. Check the cupboard where the glasses are or on topof the fridge. and on that table.

Did you check the yard?

Edited by Jessem

Someone accidentally took them. Check the cupboard where the glasses are or on topof the fridge. and on that table.

Did you check the yard?

yes I did check the yard a couple times but for some reason I keep wanting to check. Still nothing yet... Let me know if you have anything else coming to you.

We were thinking about his friend taking them maybe you are right about that.

Edited by zakts_mom

Hey!!! I would like a reading!!

Ive never had one done before!!! :D

Sry about that my friend!

Must of had an off night!

No prob at all! I have many an off nights myself, LOL. Thanks a ton, tho...was interesting & fun!

Puridalan I just wanted to let you know that you were somewhat right. The keys were found stuck in the grill of my fiance's 4wheeler which is green and white! Thanks!!!

Do I want a reading?

No.

Puridalan I just wanted to let you know that you were somewhat right. The keys were found stuck in the grill of my fiance's 4wheeler which is green and white! Thanks!!!

lol i tried, i knew it was in something..ya what a very odd place glad u found it!

everyone seems to be losing their keys lately!

Do I want a reading?

No.

Ah c'mon! Did you come all this way just to say that? I bet deep inside, a reading is just what you want :rolleyes:

Or maybe this is how you do things, for example: you see a advertisement, so you contact them to say that you don't want to buy it :lol:

Edited by brawl

Sry for the skip! Seems I like to skipall the other "gifted"People!hahahaha!

Your very perceptive! Margery>?Mom maybe? Im not really to sure what to get from you?

Your hard to read! thats prolly why I skipped ya! Sry again for that!

haha no problem. I'm not "gifted" though as far as I know. But thanks for giving it a shot

Ah c'mon! Did you come all this way just to say that? I bet deep inside, a reading is just what you want :rolleyes:

Or maybe this is how you do things, for example: you see a advertisement, so you contact them to say that you don't want to buy it :lol:

'Brawl', this is a very relevant comment, trying to work things out for oneself is a very difficult task, it is easier to 'blame' others if you can't do it for yourself.

Edited by clubfoot O.M.G.

Would you mind giving me a reading?

Hmmm. Ok I feel success here. Of course it didtn come at an easy price. You recently started or are invested in something? I want to say a company but its more than that? I see a deep conversation with a group of friends at a table in rolly chairs? The name alex comes to mind.

thats all I can get hope this helps!

Thanks for letting me try!@