Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

'Brawl', this is a very relevant comment, trying to work things out for oneself is a very difficult task, it is easier to 'blame' others if you can't do it for yourself.

Relevant? I guess... Necessary? The least... No one asked him, that is not how it works here, you post if you want a reading you don't have to post that you don't want a reading, this is not some kind of voting pool if you want or don't want :D Someone has to point him to the right direction, we can't have everybody post that have no interest in having a reading that they dont want one can we? :lol:

I don't see exactly to what your final point relates to. :huh:

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• AngelPookie

Relevant? I guess... Necessary? The least... No one asked him, that is not how it works here, you post if you want a reading you don't have to post that you don't want a reading, this is not some kind of voting pool if you want or don't want :D Someone has to point him to the right direction, we can't have everybody post that have no interest in having a reading that they dont want one can we? :lol:

I don't see exactly to what your final point relates to. :huh:

I was going to make a different comment but changed my mind. What I was trying to communicate was that Jessem, I think, is trying to expand personal horizons by trying something 'different', which is a very difficult task, you come under a lot of 'flak' at times because it is easier for others to belittle another person's point of view, or experimentation if you like, especially if it is outside of the 'norm', rather than test for oneself. Hope this makes sense? I even confuse myself at times! :wacko::P

Ah c'mon! Did you come all this way just to say that? I bet deep inside, a reading is just what you want :rolleyes:

Or maybe this is how you do things, for example: you see a advertisement, so you contact them to say that you don't want to buy it :lol:

No, I buy it and then return it just for the hell of it.

i'd like a reading :)

I'd like a reading please.

Hello there. I here the name terry. I see a purple flag? Hmm I feel though as you have someone really close to you atm that is in question. They should be. I feel the game chess is played alot.

Grand tourino? hmm maybe the movie? Idk. You should probaly go with it.

I see karate! HIya! lol. emm A person of faith?

Idk hope that helps thanks for letting me try

i'd like a reading :)

I feel your a professional women. A person on a career path. Eduacated, i see a dog maybe a lil puppy. Kind of hairy looking. I see someone with a very strong personality so sure of themselves! u know waht you want. Ford taurus? I see a townhome? very close together. Your close to your mom. I feel a bit of sceptisism but who isnt? I feel you may be from a bloodline of gypsies? A kind of magikal family.

Hope that helps! Thanks for letting me try! Follow your heart!

Hey!!! I would like a reading!!

Ive never had one done before!!! :D

What up man! I feel you may be a partier! Smoker, and also I see multiple girls. You lose track very easily. But you never forget to have fun! Maybe in college? I see a sports car, performance model I want to say mustang or a gto? Good looking car red with white stripes? Hmm I know the beach is near by! Im from San antonio : ). MMmmmMM you may be a mechanic? Someone who likes to work on things. Get your hands dirty. Also the military seems to apply here? your about 23 24 maybe? OK

Thanks for letting me give it a shot!

Have a good one! Laurie comes to mind

Hi Jessem , I'd love a reading please . What do you pick up on me please ?

I see the name clarissa. A younger latino, about 17. Very smart. Logical thinking. No driving yet but very close. I think almost a senior in high school? Depends? Maybe a drop out? So i see a guy younger mexican dude spiked hair. "smoker" He seems bad news to me? ehm may I say cheater. I see hoop earings. A very intuitive person here. Grandmother recently passed maybe? I see an older women smiling!

You draw? maybe some kind of art! It seems to be good!

Sry thats all i get Hope that helps!

Hello there. I here the name terry. I see a purple flag? Hmm I feel though as you have someone really close to you atm that is in question. They should be. I feel the game chess is played alot.

Grand tourino? hmm maybe the movie? Idk. You should probaly go with it.

I see karate! HIya! lol. emm A person of faith?

Idk hope that helps thanks for letting me try

I gotta give it to you man your pretty dead on accurate...The name Terry isn't the name but it rhymes with the person in question...Most of the information you wrote is actually about that person...this person is a long time friend who I think has a lot of hate and resentment towards me...We've grown into different people, I've been thinking about cutting this person out of my life thanks for your insight...Yes I am a person of faith...

I feel your a professional women. A person on a career path. Eduacated, i see a dog maybe a lil puppy. Kind of hairy looking. I see someone with a very strong personality so sure of themselves! u know waht you want. Ford taurus? I see a townhome? very close together. Your close to your mom. I feel a bit of sceptisism but who isnt? I feel you may be from a bloodline of gypsies? A kind of magikal family.

Hope that helps! Thanks for letting me try! Follow your heart!

wow k i just got a new puppy lol dont know bout the ford taurus,but he is a taurus as a horoscope lol i used to be close to my mom she lives in a town home yeah we had problems but were gettin along ok again. and i like to bellydance lol

I need a reading.......

Thanks

B???

I wouldn't mind having one done either. I'm a skeptic so please, prove me wrong.

Decisions, decisions! SO MANY things to decide about here! It reminds me of someone whos about to get married! Lust and greed come into order. I feel a person is doing something for all the wrong reasons? What to wear, what to eat. I feel this person is very very indecisive! About everything. You cant stand to lose something. You keep what you got and deal with it. You can be a very kool person at times but you need to let loose more than just at times. Chihuaha? I hate them!

Thanks for letting me try!

Hope this helps!

Edited by Jessem

hellllo. i wanna try. pleasssse. (:

Hey, I would like a reading.

x

I see a station wagon. A personal assistant! hmm i feel like i know you myself? Dunno i see a gemini or cancer. Close proximity. Are you a student? maybe doing school work online? I dont know. I see math. I feel your working a project that is of high importance? I see ya crunching numbers and left handed? Hmm dunno hope that helps, have a good one!

Thanks for letting me try!

I need a reading.......

Thanks

B???

Hello B! so I feel alot of information here. Information overloader. I feel you may use intellegence to cover up whats really hurting. Know your all good bro! I feel frustration but you use that to gain knowledge. Everyday. Idk why but scary as it is a loss of someone came up maybe a child : (. I hope not. Indiana? Im not to sure but i feel you may enjoy comforting soothing music mozart, classical. I know youll be good b!

I feel you do have love in your life b. Im being told its all gonna be good bro!]

Hope that helps,

thanks for letting try!

David, george.

Thankyou verymuch Jessem

Thanks

B???

Jes, you were pretty good at the mini-game, I thought that I would see how good you are by you giving me a interesting reading.

I'll try again... Can I have a reading please? :ph34r:

Hello brawl!

I see a positive person here! A funny guy!

You own a red hat? are you fond of this? wear it alot. Maybe redsox. Then your prolly from boston! lol, or missouri!

Anywho. I see someone who collects action figures, not dolls! baseball seems it may be kind of a passion! Do you like ufc?

Anyways hope that helps! Thanks for playing ; )

hellllo. i wanna try. pleasssse. (:

You got a lot ahead of ya young one! Stay positive and creative! Always look at the brighter side of things. Dont let anything or anyone get you down! EVER! Be yourself and just respect people and youll go along way.

No matter what they say! Kill em with kindness. Dont worry about those other kids!

Thanks for letting me try! And I was told to tell ya to write down those visions? Or drawings?

hmm