Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

ANYONE want a reading?

Blink4567

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blink4567

• zakts_mom

• Dr. Peter Venkman

• AngelPookie

Hello,

I'd like a reading, I sort of feel as though I should have one. Don't ask why it seems like an urge lol. I've never had one before.

Thank you

x

Hey. I'm quite interested. Can i have a read?

Hello. I see a phsycologist? A creative thinking person. Always finding new way or procedures. Someone who is either almost done or finishing school. A fun loving person but stays away to much sometimes. I feel at times friends of yours may be worried about you. I see a darker multi colored cat? snickers. Stay at home mom?

Hmm hope that helps!

Have a good one thanks for letting me try!

Hello :D You can try and read me if you like. :P Thanks luv. :)

Ya know what, give me a reading too please. I'm interested.

I'd like to hone my skills on trying to read vibes, or anything i can pick up!

If your interested Post it up, Thanx!

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

ALL OUR SPIRITS ARE INTERTWINED!

Please pm me with that! Or any reading requests

hey hows u. i would like u to do a readin on me if u please...

Decisions, decisions! SO MANY things to decide about here! It reminds me of someone whos about to get married! Lust and greed come into order. I feel a person is doing something for all the wrong reasons? What to wear, what to eat. I feel this person is very very indecisive! About everything. You cant stand to lose something. You keep what you got and deal with it. You can be a very kool person at times but you need to let loose more than just at times. Chihuaha? I hate them!

Thanks for letting me try!

Hope this helps!

Let's see where I stack up:

About to get married, not quite. Been in a relationship for 5 years with my girlfriend and we will end up getting married; but not for a few years until we finish University. Lust and greed...don't know where that comes into play yet but maybe in the future. Indecisive...at times I guess. But who isn't? But when you say "can't stand to lose something", I think you're extremely close (unless I am misinterpreting). I can't stand to lose at anything. I'm extremely competitive and the biggest poor sport in the world when I don't win or things go my way. So that could be the hitting the nail on the head. I am naturally pretty laid back, but have a brutal temper. It takes a lot to set me off but when I get angry, the world knows. So maybe I do need to let loose more. Oh, also when I'm tired, I'm grouchy. And I seem to be tired more and more lately. Chihuaha? I hate them too. Australian Shepherds? Love 'em. Just got a knew puppy less than a month ago.

Skeptic? Still. Impressed? Nonetheless.

I see the name clarissa. A younger latino, about 17. Very smart. Logical thinking. No driving yet but very close. I think almost a senior in high school? Depends? Maybe a drop out? So i see a guy younger mexican dude spiked hair. "smoker" He seems bad news to me? ehm may I say cheater. I see hoop earings. A very intuitive person here. Grandmother recently passed maybe? I see an older women smiling!

You draw? maybe some kind of art! It seems to be good!

Sry thats all i get Hope that helps!

Hello Jessem , thank you very much :) But I'm sorry I cannot relate at all . I have already left high school a couple of years ago . It's alright.

Hello,

I'd like a reading, I sort of feel as though I should have one. Don't ask why it seems like an urge lol. I've never had one before.

Thank you

x

Sabrina? A name ofsomeone close comes into play. A dramatic situation just occured with It seems like a motherly figure? Fighting, screaming, crying. But it turns out ok. I see a dog named "chuck".Koollooking lab. I feel like you live in rural area? kind of countryish and ruralish! With a white truck. Maybe texas? Arkansas? M???? hmmm. See I also see aschool teacher here. It may be you or your attending school. I feel you may be a little of an overachiever but make up for that with other things. Maybe personality wise. Do you have a scrapbooking hobby? I see glue scissors and a brown book with gold lining on the front. And ribbon!

Your life may take an unpleasant turn atm but its going to change for the better really quik! Be smart and defensive!

Thanksfor letting me try!

Hope that helps!

May I have a reading please? :)

hello! I see a quaint person here. Very simple but yet so sophisticated in her own way. Everyday is such a challenge but you have such strength in character that you always plow through most obsticles. You are very stubborn i may add. Fun to be around and keep an open mind! Sally? Leslie?, I see a tire swing or swing set,wooden. A great backyard with fun loving people. But i sense a cloud? of sadness?dismay? But the sun still shines, and the clouds stillformunto the beautiful blue sky. Whatever or whomever you may have lost is still apart of all this. frisco?

I hope this helps!

Thanksfor letting me try

May I have a reading please?

I think I gave you one a while back sniper?

I would so very much appreciate a reading. You seem to have a wonderful gift that's getting stronger and stronger. Congrats. Thank you in advance.

If anyone can give me an extensive reading as well It would be much appreciated! Past live, future things like that!

Hello! I would appreciate it very much if you could tell me what's in store for me in the futre? Can you tell if I could still find my soul mate or have a serious partner in life?

Novice Meditator

Well, Jessem, give me your best shot...

I'd be interested if you get a chance.

I'd be interested if you get a chance.

Marolboro? smooths or reds? Ill post you a real reading here soon. I feel its getting heavy. You consider yourself for having a good life. I feel you do to. But everyday you feel you need to look for a piece of the puzzle.

It will evuentually show up in the couch or underneath the fridge. Figuratively speaking of course. I feel the name or the color sandy comes into play. You have a crush? someone you shouldnt have a crush on? hmm IDK do you or did you volinteer? I feel you may have done something at a senior citizen home, but not by choice? Hmm maybe you should vollinteer again it might bring something into your life youve needed or wanted.

Hope that helps thanks for letting me try!

Marolboro? smooths or reds? Ill post you a real reading here soon. I feel its getting heavy. You consider yourself for having a good life. I feel you do to. But everyday you feel you need to look for a piece of the puzzle.

It will evuentually show up in the couch or underneath the fridge. Figuratively speaking of course. I feel the name or the color sandy comes into play. You have a crush? someone you shouldnt have a crush on? hmm IDK do you or did you volinteer? I feel you may have done something at a senior citizen home, but not by choice? Hmm maybe you should vollinteer again it might bring something into your life youve needed or wanted.

Strange, Jesse, I have been getting visions /about you/ since I first read this thread. My first thought was that you like flowers (White) and then I checked back a few hours later, surfed the site and saw that you had replied to a thread *just then* about liking flowers. I also see a box under a bed some how related to you/your situation.

Edited by fireworks99

I do not generally post in this section, but I must say the title has me somewhat intrigued.

May I have a turn, I am more than interested to say the least.

What do you mean by give you an extensive reading?

Strange, Jesse, I have been getting visions /about you/ since I first read this thread. My first thought was that you like flowers (White) and then I checked back a few hours later, surfed the site and saw that you had replied to a thread *just then* about liking flowers. I also see a box under a bed some how related to you/your situation.

This is somewhat true. :) Its not my box. Not under my bed, but this box is special to me. It has some tools that are leant to me when I need to use them. Thank you fireworks. Do you daydream alot? I dont know i feel you have a very strong intuition. But there is something holding you back? I feel crutches? maybe a disability? IDK But again thak you FW!

I do not generally post in this section, but I must say the title has me somewhat intrigued.

May I have a turn, I am more than interested to say the least.

What do you mean by give you an extensive reading?

For someone to give me a reading. I only do mini readings really. More of an overview to see what vibes or images i can pick up through all the information directed at one person. I am seeing if there is a really true Intuned gifted person to read me and try to give me some insight on my current situation. Or someone who posses's theability to see any of my many past lives.

Hey thanks! The cigs I have no idea. I don't smoke. It is getting heavy. I'm working on a lot of deep spiritual things right now. I do consider having a good life but am looking for direction in where to go next. I'll be sure to look under the coutch and ask my wife to help me move the fridge ;) I definately have a crush. My wife is ok with me having it actually. I don't know if i shouldn't be having it lol. I live in a very sandy place. I live in arizona in the desert. I have volunteered since I was quite young. In 8th grade I was forced to volunteer at the senior home becase I went to a catholic school and they made us do it. Now I get to volunteer where I want to lol. I have been contemplating doing volunteer work again. Thanks! I've been reading a lot of what you have been writing for people and you're good! Anytime you want to share with me let me know :)

Edited by seekingnsearching

For someone to give me a reading. I only do mini readings really. More of an overview to see what vibes or images i can pick up through all the information directed at one person. I am seeing if there is a really true Intuned gifted person to read me and try to give me some insight on my current situation. Or someone who posses's theability to see any of my many past lives.

I'll give it a try. I'll send it to you in a private message.