Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Some Music Support Needed...

Inspekta_X

Hey Guys

Our new website has just been uploaded, and has some kool new features on it, also a full song off our upcomming album that can be downloaded for free and some videos. After the support we had last time from some of the members on this site i thought i would just let everyone know again that we have updated the page and that if you could show your support for us and new music in general by checking the site and even leaving a message in our forum if possible, would be kool. Heres the Link....

Thanks Guys thumbsup.gif

Lik-Wid Website

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starlyte

• Moonfairie

• Faulkner

• chico del nacho

That is certainly a great website... and really good music too thumbsup.gif

Keep it up!

Oh.. i think it needs more mastering by an audio engineer. But the music itself is great.

hands down, this is the best new talent I've heard in a looooongg time...

stop what you're doing and visit their website - snag "So Far" and crank it...

I agree with Faulkner ! You are very good guys ! thumbsup.gif

And you are pretty wub.gif (sorry but cant remember the word pretty for guys in English so in french is vous êtes mignons les gars).

Sorry for my bad english. I hope you CD will be also coming out in Switzerland (witch means you will be famous).

Good Luck. wink2.gif

• 2 weeks later...

The song sounds great!!! I really enjoyed listening to it. Great voice and great song! I've bookmarked your site so I can keep up with your progress. Best wishes on your career!

user posted image

Starlyte

i expected not to like it all, not sure why. but it's actually pretty good. keep up the good work, bucko.

wow, that was really good! Remember, when you become famous, dont forget to mention us, and bring us on tour with yah wink2.gif.