Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Air France

Mr.United_Nations

What happened to the plane?

It was due to to land at Paris but never did.

Search and Rescue teams have been sent by boat and air and still nothing.

What do you think happened to it? Aliens?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal Light

• Raptor Witness

• MARAB0D

• MirrorImage

What happened to the plane?

It was due to to land at Paris but never did.

Search and Rescue teams have been sent by boat and air and still nothing.

What do you think happened to it? Aliens?

yeah weird.

French Environment Minister Jean-Louis Borloo, whose portfolio includes transport, said hijacking had been ruled out.

It seems pretty clear, I think, that there was no 'extraterrestrial involvement here. It would seem that there were a lot of electrical error messages, that probably culminated in the plane going down.

However, how the French Environment Minister cfan make such a claim as the one quoted is a mystery, since no-one knows why the error messages were sent back, why there were massive electrical failures, or even what happened to the plane. So, how can they rule out terrorism?

Well preformed sabotage my be the best answer, as the timing occurs at a ideal place to let as less as possible traces. But as it was not to far from the Bermuda triangle, and the well known magnetic storm was involved, that too can’t be ruled out. UFO’s, if hungry, they can eat also from ground level, don’t think they are involved in this case.

Edited by Rony

Well preformed sabotage my be the best answer, as the timing occurs at a ideal place to let as less as possible traces. But as it was not to far from the Bermuda triangle, and the well known magnetic storm was involved, that too can’t be ruled out. UFO’s, if hungry, they can eat also from ground level, don’t think they are involved in this case.

Sabotage? Why? For what reason, and by whom? :unsure2:

Muslims tried that already before with explosives in a shoe.

3rd world countries do have a weaker safety standards, therefore is easier to get into vital plain parts. In the plain wore also five passengers from Muslim countries. That can explain too the instantly depressurization do to an explosion.

Explosives can also be swallowed before entering the plain. each party takes a separated inoculants compounds, but lethal when mixed.

Edited by Rony

i was watching the news on tv and they interviewed a pilot to get his opinion, he said that there must have been an explosion since the plane went down so fast

Muslims tried that already before with explosives in a shoe.

3rd world countries do have a weaker safety standards, therefore is easier to get into vital plain parts. In the plain wore also five passengers from Muslim countries. That can explain too the instantly depressurization do to an explosion.

Explosives can also be swallowed before entering the plain. each party takes a separated inoculants compounds, but lethal when mixed.

Rony, there isn't a single shred of evidence that points to sabotage as yet... there isn't anything solid to say even what happened to the plane. We simply don't know yet; we can speculate, but that's all. :tu:

i was watching the news on tv and they interviewed a pilot to get his opinion, he said that there must have been an explosion since the plane went down so fast

Just a quick point here... How does the Pilot know that it went down so fast, when there were no eye-witnesses to what happened to the plane?

I'm with Rony. Aliens ate the plane.

I'm with Rony. Aliens ate the plane.

Yes, I don't doubt it! *sighs* Don't encourage him! lol

I read about this yesterday, and checked out some more today. A very unfortunate event, however as has been stated, I see no reason to assume it was an act of terrorism. More likely just a serious of unfortunate events, just some extremely heavy turbulence/lightning storms, which caused the plane to fall/explode. I'm not sure if they'll ever (or in the near future anyway) find the plane so we may not find out what actually happened. If it was terrorists, I'm sure some would have already taken responsibility by now.

I think it might be more appropriate if we tried to concentrate on the inescapable fact that 228 people, men, women and children, and a baby, are currently missing, presumed dead at the moment.

Just a thought...

Edited by Eternal Light

I think it might be more appropriate if we tried to concentrate on the inescapable fact that 228 people, men, women and children, and a baby, are currently missing, presumed dead at the moment.

Just a thought...

Unless they were wizards or had some kind of magic shield around them, I'm pretty sure we can safely say that they are all dead. It's a terrible tragedy but yeah, I think its pretty certain they didn't make it. So we should probably just continue the discussion about HOW the plane went down. I vote that it got hit by lightning

But as it was not to far from the Bermuda triangle, and the well known magnetic storm was involved, that too can’t be ruled out. UFO’s, if hungry, they can eat also from ground level, don’t think they are involved in this case.

Bermuda Triangle?

The plane went down off the horn of Brazil. That's not the right continent. It's not even in the right hemisphere.

According to a local newspaper's website, the Brazilian air force has found parts of the plane (well, a seat at least) as well as patches of kerosene and oil in the water 650km off the coast of Brazil. The investigation may take from days to months, according to French Secretary of State Dominique Bussereau.

Bermuda Triangle?

The plane went down off the horn of Brazil. That's not the right continent. It's not even in the right hemisphere.

At last! A voice of sanity.

According to a local newspaper's website, the Brazilian air force has found parts of the plane (well, a seat at least) as well as patches of kerosene and oil in the water 650km off the coast of Brazil. The investigation may take from days to months, according to French Secretary of State Dominique Bussereau.

Doesn't sound like there's too much hope for any survivors then? How very sad.

It was pretty far from Bermuda Triangle actually... Anyways, Brazil Air force found more debris scattered around 54 miles area and one measuring 7 meters long.

I could add the link to the news but it is in Portuguese. I don't think you guys can read it. Anyways, meteorology said that there was a HUGE storm with Cumulous clouds with more than 60 meters high and strong turbulence on the area where the airplane disappeared.

They fear that the plane disintegrated on high altitudes thus, they now discard the idea of survivors…

The water temperature on the day of the crash was 28 – 30º Celsius. If the pilot had tried an emergency landing and the plane haven’t exploded, there could be survivors, but considering the area where debris were spotted, probably the plane exploded or disintegrated in the air.

What a tragedy =( we're talking about 200+ deaths :no:

this doesn't help my uneasiness/fear of turbulence and I'm flying long-distance this Friday. I once had an extreme case of elevation drop/turbulence following an loud explosion-sound where the wing is. We thought we were gonna die for those few seconds.

I think we have have to rule out survivors if there are pieces of debris all over a huge area.

What a tragedy =( we're talking about 200+ deaths :no:

this doesn't help my uneasiness/fear of turbulence and I'm flying long-distance this Friday. I once had an extreme case of elevation drop/turbulence following an loud explosion-sound where the wing is. We thought we were gonna die for those few seconds.

I think we have have to rule out survivors if there are pieces of debris all over a huge area.

zitro1987, try to relax, this is a very rare occurrence. It's just one of those things. I criss-cross the Atlantic several times a year, and fly around Europe also occasionally. I've done this for years, and so have other members of my family, and nothing of the slightest concwern has ever happened to any of us.

Try not to worry, and have a good trip on Friday. :tu:

They say air travel is the safest mode of transport. which is true. until the engines stop. then the loss of life is horrendous. I hate flying.

It's not like I have a fear of flying, I just get very nervous when I have that specific kind of turbulence where you feel the plane is dropping altitude. It was directly caused by that "lighting bolt + few seconds long freefall" scare. We didn't use that airlines again.

I agree that flying is very safe, especially if compared to driving.