Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

"Signs" Part of Alien

ender35

Ok heres a nice shot from the film "Signs" .

İf someone has not watched it he should do it now . :D

Enjoy :

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Eternal Light

• Stormcrow

• Michael J Jackson

• Udjat

You know thats not a documentary, right!?

Wow. Dejavu.

I think I have seen you say exactly this ^^ before...

HN

What? :huh: Your kidding???

Everything with Mel Gibson in it is a documentary!

M. Night was good at making those scenes that give you that spooky, goosebumps feeling the first time you watch 'em. Sixth Sense was full of em, Signs had a few good ones, The Village had a couple... I always get goosebumps when the girls dad tells her not to scream right before opening the shed door. Too bad his movies are becoming more and more bland. Lady in the Water was pretty all right when viewed from a purely "I'm watching a bedtime story" perspective, it held my interest... But The Crappening made me sad.. sad that I'd watched it.

Ok heres a nice shot from the film "Signs" .

İf someone has not watched it he should do it now . :D

Enjoy

Oh, believe me I did! Mel Gibson! *Fans herself*

Ebonykrow, do you mean that it was a true film? A documentary of actual events? I did not know that.

Ebonykrow, do you mean that it was a true film? A documentary of actual events? I did not know that.

No. :lol: I was just joking about how he does a lot of movies like that. Because he does I think it could be easy to confuse other movies of his as being true.

He even does a voice for the movie Pocahontas by Disney, so he has a history in "actual event" movies.

No. :lol: I was just joking about how he does a lot of movies like that. Because he does I think it could be easy to confuse other movies of his as being true.

He even does a voice for the movie Pocahontas by Disney, so he has a history in "actual event" movies.

Ah, thanks for the clarification. lol.

OH MY GOD!!! :o

I find it very funny you put this clip. :D This is the part I am like scared of the most in this movie!

haha. It's not really scary but it freaks me out the most in this movie!

THANK YOU I LUV IT!

Signs is a horrible movie, but i have got to admit that this particular scene builds the tension in a very interesting way. It doesn't save the film though.

I actually really liked Signs. Just about every aspect of it. And then Midnight Simolean went Gary Busey and we all just sort of tried to forget all about him.

Yeah, an excellent example is Passion of the Christ....

I actually really liked Signs. Just about every aspect of it. And then Midnight Simolean went Gary Busey and we all just sort of tried to forget all about him.

I didn't like it mostly due to plot holes. And the kid. Sorry but the kid is annoying in a Jar Jar Binks kind of annoying.

The aliens are advanced enough to come to our planet, but can't even force open a door? And the book the kid has. It says everything about the aliens! I mean everything is there!

If you want to see this film as a drama, where the character Mel Gibson plays is trying to resolve the inner conflict about the loss of faith, then ok. But as a science fiction movie it fails badly.

Yeah, an excellent example is Passion of the Christ....

I cried all through that one, especially toward the end...

That may sound pitiful but it's true, after seeing it I now have an even softer spot for Jesus. It made me appreciate what he did even more.

Though granted, I myself am strong a believer, obviously...

That may sound pitiful but it's true, after seeing it I now have an even softer spot for Jesus. It made me appreciate what he did even more.

Yeah, it was a good movie...

Which would be why you cried...not because of the movie..

The really creepy part is that the alien was watching them the whole time, but when the camera went on him he walked away.