Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Vingefang

Can I be helped?

Vingefang

I really want the advice and statements of others that know more than me, so I can understand and feel better at myself.

Do I have some kind of ability? I can't be too sure... I can't really explain it, I like to think a lot. When I zone out or read I usually just begin to think, it doesn't matter what it is, I just do. Ocassionaly(sp?) after I think of something in particular something will happen a few minutes/days after that will have to do with what I thought. I don't want to believe I have anything different, but I don't really want to doubt myself if I know nothing. You hear of so many people thinking their psychic because they want to be different or want the attention, but I just want to know.

For examples:

-I was just singing a song and my aunt began to sing it out loud.

-I was thinking about a gift a friend had given me after years of forgetting, and about two days later after re-organizing my items, I found it.

-Riding on the bus to school I was just thinking of what new to do to my hair and a few minutes after I realized a combersation of a few girls on the bus began to talk about their hair.

Are these coincidences? I want honest opinions of what you think.

Lord*Kur

obviously coincidences.

small ones, too

Blink4567

Could be small cawinkydinks, but also the power of thought is very powerful and vital! So practice it more> Send vibes into the air see what sparks. Expierementation is how anything is proven or disproven. Ask any of the skeptics on here! H=Gotta love em though!

John from Lowell

We all have sensing and intuitive skills that are under developed in our over logical thought centered culture.

The more you use your own insights and inclinations, the more you will develope this skill.

John

Synthetic Anathema
A lot of people have things like that happen (at least from what i hear there are quite a few...) and a lot of people also just cast it aside as a "coincidence" but it's not always so. A lot of the time those experiencing these precognitive thoughts you describe are really just using their natural intuition that everyone has and they don't realize it. If you spend time working with mental techniques you can learn to use that more effectively and eventually you won't have to think about it to know what's going to happen. Ir's simply natural so don't get freaked out - and yes that is a psychic ability it's just underdeveloped.