Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Elite

im hearing peoples thoughts!

98 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

JGirl

all i can say is that i hope you don't end up hearing negative stuff people are thinking about you, cuz that could really put a damper on your relationships.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
C235

Your description of mind reading is a bit incorrect, its more like a movie than the real thing.

Mind reading isn't that simple, still try experiment a bit more maybe you are not crazy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
star.seed

wow...that's awesome! kind of like Prof. Charles Xavier!! :D. I think people sometimes imagine what another MIGHT say and it makes them feel like they can hear people think. But maybe I am wrong because nothing is impossible... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bendy Demon

As I see it, we are all telepathic to some extent.

The part I do not understand is why he would be noticing this now. He is 25 years old. These things do not suddenly start happening without a reason. Now if he was always good at guessing what was on another's mind, it would be easier for me to understand.

Then again we are in changing times. Generally speaking, energetic potentials are expanding and this could be an example of that.

John

Assuming that any ability is real, I was under the impression that an ability does not need to present itself in childhood. Some are simply late comers, so to speak.

Also I am not sure that any ability needs a "reason" to exist anymore than the need of being able to cook needs a reason to exist..it just is...whatever one does with it is up to them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
FlyingAngel

Yeah but then again, lets say he really is psychic........wouldn't that just suck? I mean his family would have no more privacy.

Not if he can gain 1M$ from proving his ability real. And mafias would probably go after him to steal his money and make use of his skill

Edited by FlyingAngel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
libstaK

Just a friendly reminder that this is from an OP that started in 2009, many of the quoted posts by recent members are of those made at that time. Unfortunately many

of these 2009 members may not be available to see and continue the discussion.

While necroposting is not against any rules this is a good example of why it is not a good idea. Usually better to start a new thread and spare our members

confusion.

However, having said that - now that the thread is well and truly re-opened have a care to engage the members who have posted with 2012 dates.

Cheers all.

Edited by libstaK

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
oneWITHself

for the past few weeks whenever i sit near somebody for a while ill suddenly hear them talking, but their obviously not since most of the time i can see their face and their lips arent moving

so anyway the talking i hear is always in their voice and its usually about something thats currently happening

for example:

. when my friend/co-worker in my office was berated by my boss i heard him say quite loudly and clearly ''****ing pr*ck'' so after hearing that i thought he actually SAID IT and i thought he would get fired on the spot but instead our boss just walked away (not to mention i saw his face but his mouth didnt move, but hey i assumed i was seeing things)

.another time was when i was just standing at a bus stop and this guy was standing next to me , i heard him say/think ''whats the time?'' at which point he looked at his watch and thought ''oh crap, i missed the appointment'' after that he just quickly walked the opposite way.

now im not stupid, the first thing i thought when i started hearing these things was that i was going crazy and had schizophrenia (or something along those lines) but these thnigs i was hearing were pretty accurate

now im not saying im a psychic, infact i like to think of myself as something of a skeptic but im finding it hard to find any other solution ( well apart from the aforementioned '' im crazy'' theory, but i like to think im still sane)

so, i was wondering what do you guys think?

I BELIEVE U 100% i also had moments when i passed infront of my ex husband i heard his thoughts he cursed at me lolol called me bad bad words! I stopped and looked at him and said i heard your thoughts! shame on u.. He look at me in shocked and embarrassment and apologized .. lol of course i told him the word he called me ! Now the strange things is.. since i moved i dont hear thoughts any more !;( it SEEMES LIKE IT WAS JUST A GREAT ENERGY PASSING BY...i dont understand it .. easy comes easy goes ...! but i did love those unexpected moments:))))) LIFE IS AWSOME..! PS.. ;( also had a vision of one of his infidelities ,a meeting he had ! ugh* ..I was washing dishes at the time when i left my body and saw everything . HE IS AN EX LOL Edited by oneWITHself

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kroe

Hey I have been havin this happen to me too. Started when I was 25 with my wife. We would be sitting and it would be dead silent and I would hear her say something and I would turn and ask what she said and she would Say she didn't say anything. I'm usually never looking at her but when I tell her what I think she said she would say that it was what she was thinking.

Then today we were in a restaurant and were about to leave and I thought I heard her say I have to pee so I said I have to pee too and she said oh I do too like she hadn't just said she had to pee. When I said that I heard her say I have to pee she said she didn't say anything but was thinking about whether she had to pee or not.

It's just too much of a coincidence that I could swear she had said she had to pee but she adamantly said she didn't say thing about it. I'm a medical laboratory scientist too so ide like to think I'm not stupid or crazy but it makes me feel like I am. Have u talk to anyone else that's like this? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kartikg

I know exactly how you are doing this, you are not hearing their thoughts at all you are just assigning a thought based on their action later but your mind is convincing you the opposite, for example when you said about the person with watch you assigned a thought to his action. Try reading somebody thoughts with your eyes closed or without looking at the person and your power will vanish. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
15 hours ago, Kroe said:

Hey I have been havin this happen to me too. Started when I was 25 with my wife. We would be sitting and it would be dead silent and I would hear her say something and I would turn and ask what she said and she would Say she didn't say anything. I'm usually never looking at her but when I tell her what I think she said she would say that it was what she was thinking.

Then today we were in a restaurant and were about to leave and I thought I heard her say I have to pee so I said I have to pee too and she said oh I do too like she hadn't just said she had to pee. When I said that I heard her say I have to pee she said she didn't say anything but was thinking about whether she had to pee or not.

It's just too much of a coincidence that I could swear she had said she had to pee but she adamantly said she didn't say thing about it. I'm a medical laboratory scientist too so ide like to think I'm not stupid or crazy but it makes me feel like I am. Have u talk to anyone else that's like this? 

If you are a scientist, then your first thought should have been "How can I test this out?".  You should be able to think of some ways to begin to test it, after which, if it stands up to those tests, I suggest you present yourself to a respected university or research institution and become the first person ever with verified abilities of that type...

If this has only happened with your partner, then I'd suggest it's pretty much as Kartikg said.  And if you are hearing voices and your tests show that no such thing was said, you should see a doctor - you may have both empathy and a condition...

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
QueenOfHeartsxxx

It seems at times, you are tuned into certain energy frequencies that are allowing you to randomly hear people's thoughts, or feel their emotions, which can be put into words. Everything is energy, and energy can be tapped into, or transferred. I personally don't hear people's thoughts, but I have seen images above their heads( I know this is funny, but think back to a cartoon where the character would think something and a bubble with image would appear above their head) that's happened to me quite a bit, with 100% accuracy. Things I should never had known, were revealed to me that way, from a persons past trauma to a near future event that was about to happen.

I think whatever way we are open to the energy, is the way we will receive it. I also think, because it happens to me randomly without trying, that we are unconsciously tapping into certain vibrational frequencies without knowing we are. I can not give a psychic reading, or could ever in good faith charge for a psychic reading....when I'm not even sure how, why or even when my next experience will be. Sometimes, I will be reading something online...and just know part of the information has been left out, only to have that information appear over the original sentence for a split second.

I actually thought it was really there. I'm apart of another spiritual website, and have answered others questions and told them about subjects they taught as teachers, or at their jobs, without them ever mentioning it in. But, because it appeared over their original posts, I really thought I read it in their posts, but when they assured me they never posted it, and when I went back to reread it to show them they did, it wasn't there and had not been edited. It always shocks me just as much as them, because it's so subtle that I do not notice that I just had a psychic flash of information...because it's fast and subtle.

Edited by QueenOfHeartsxxx
Paragraph space

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
1 hour ago, QueenOfHeartsxxx said:

I have seen images above their heads( I know this is funny, but think back to a cartoon where the character would think something and a bubble with image would appear above their head) that's happened to me quite a bit, with 100% accuracy.

Would you mind giving your best example of that and also any evidence you have to support it?  'No' is a perfectly acceptable answer, but then all we can say is .. cool story. :D

 

1 hour ago, QueenOfHeartsxxx said:

Things I should never had known, were revealed to me that way, from a persons past trauma to a near future event that was about to happen.

I think whatever way we are open to the energy, is the way we will receive it. I also think, because it happens to me randomly without trying, that we are unconsciously tapping into certain vibrational frequencies without knowing we are. I can not give a psychic reading, or could ever in good faith charge for a psychic reading....when I'm not even sure how, why or even when my next experience will be. Sometimes, I will be reading something online...and just know part of the information has been left out, only to have that information appear over the original sentence for a split second.

I actually thought it was really there. I'm apart of another spiritual website, and have answered others questions and told them about subjects they taught as teachers, or at their jobs, without them ever mentioning it in. But, because it appeared over their original posts, I really thought I read it in their posts, but when they assured me they never posted it, and when I went back to reread it to show them they did, it wasn't there and had not been edited. It always shocks me just as much as them, because it's so subtle that I do not notice that I just had a psychic flash of information...because it's fast and subtle.

Again, that's a cool story, but ... folks who have tried the same here have not had your success..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin121212

it is true. i can do it. i can also alter what they think, because i am actually them. i am you as well. this is the curse. Our imagination at this point in our evolution is unstable. it is very difficult to control what we think, and at this very moment it is destroying me. the more i focus on deleting negative thoughts from our being, i am bumbarded with all the negative possibilities that then become reality. it is torture, and i cannot wait for it to subside.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
43 minutes ago, Austin121212 said:

it is true. i can do it. i can also alter what they think, because i am actually them. i am you as well. this is the curse. Our imagination at this point in our evolution is unstable. it is very difficult to control what we think, and at this very moment it is destroying me. the more i focus on deleting negative thoughts from our being, i am bumbarded with all the negative possibilities that then become reality. it is torture, and i cannot wait for it to subside.

Have you ever tested your claimed ability?  If so, how?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin121212

to my self yes. to prove it to you, youd probably have to follow me around. i do not say this for stock though. just to help. everything is obvious. it always makes scense and it is never hard to get with it. relax feel it and move with it amd leave it alone. thats the beauty of "God". its already happened. we will evolve into a mind, a single conciousness, that will harness all matter in the universe in an attempt to alter the rotating reality that has for an eternity been the "norm" and when we do. everyone and everything that has ever been will be present and very aware of all that has ever been. 

if it doesnt make scense it will one day i promise.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Have you been tested for "other things"?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin121212
Quote

lol no. and i never will. i am most certain that i am mentally stable. However, you are free to express your disagreement. I will assume that if you are following this post, that you have tried yourself and either do not believe or you wish to believe. so you ask for proof. that is the issue. why would you ask me for proof? surely you would think that if i can do it, you could as well? if you really care to feel it. then you need to look inside yourself for proof. because no one can help you to enlightenment my friend. so the real question is "have you been tested for other things" cause your somewhat rude.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
3 minutes ago, Austin121212 said:

you are free to express your disagreement

Good.

You too have been equally free, over the period that you claim to have this 'power', to test it out.  If you actually had it, shouldn't you prove and thence share it?

To be frank, your 'power' sounds like the usual (and entirely normal) human traits of empathy, intuition, and ability to read body language.  It's not rocket science (or psychic/paranormal) to have a good idea of what people are thinking.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Austin121212

yes and that is what im using. if it is so general then why the ridicule? to be frank...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
12 minutes ago, Austin121212 said:

yes and that is what im using. if it is so general then why the ridicule? to be frank...?

That is NOT what your first post said, and I quote:

Quote

at this very moment it is destroying me. the more i focus on deleting negative thoughts from our being, i am bumbarded with all the negative possibilities that then become reality. it is torture, and i cannot wait for it to subside.

If it is just normal human traits, why did you tell us it was such torture?  Plus in your follow up comments you told us we were not enlightened... 

That sounds a lot like ridicule directed at us - but do please quote the ridicule that was supposedly directed at you..

?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs

And a small request to the Queen - will you be returning?  You did make some claims that should be verifiable, namely

On 2/16/2017 at 2:25 PM, QueenOfHeartsxxx said:

I'm apart of another spiritual website, and have answered others questions and told them about subjects they taught as teachers, or at their jobs, without them ever mentioning it...

.. when they assured me they never posted it, and when I went back to reread it to show them they did, it wasn't there and had not been edited. It always shocks me...

So, just post the links so we can take a look.  If it 'always shocks you', there must surely be at least a couple of good examples you can point us to.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
XenoFish

Just a suggestion, talk to a doctor about this. It might not be psychic it might be something else. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theyhaveusgiants
On 7/26/2017 at 8:11 PM, ChrLzs said:

Good.

You too have been equally free, over the period that you claim to have this 'power', to test it out.  If you actually had it, shouldn't you prove and thence share it?

To be frank, your 'power' sounds like the usual (and entirely normal) human traits of empathy, intuition, and ability to read body language.  It's not rocket science (or psychic/paranormal) to have a good idea of what people are thinking.

You really underestimate the people around you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ChrLzs
14 minutes ago, Theyhaveusgiants said:

You really underestimate the people around you.

Actually, quite the contrary.  I think those who have to reach for the paranormal copout are the ones who underestimate the brain's powers of empathy, pattern matching, reading of facial expression/body language, etc.  And if mind reading is possible, why not point us to a properly controlled demonstration of it?

 

If it could be demonstrated, this would be of immense value to humanity and could not, more importantly should not, be covered up or kept to oneself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Theyhaveusgiants
Just now, ChrLzs said:

Actually, quite the contrary.  I think those who have to reach for the paranormal copout are the ones who underestimate the brain's powers of empathy, pattern matching, reading of facial expression/body language, etc.  And if mind reading is possible, why not point us to a properly controlled demonstration of it?

 

If it could be demonstrated, this would be of immense value to humanity and could not, more importantly should not, be covered up or kept to oneself.

there are examples all around you. you want a wiki link or a youtube video to harp on?

so many things are covered up all around us. we all know this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.