Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The 6 Best 2012 Apocalypse Theories

GreytMuse

I hope you find this breakdown of the 2012 end-of-world theories as amusing as I do: The Cracked List About 2012 . This website linked is extremely irreverent, but one of my favorites. :)

Warning: Mature language, offensive to some.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Michael J Jackson

• Sweetpumper

• GreytMuse

• Cadaver

"Ah, Nostradamus. No one else in history has caused more people to stockpile Spam in their bomb shelters. Hell, might as well get him in on the act."

Ah ha that was a good laugh :lol:

"Ah, Nostradamus. No one else in history has caused more people to stockpile Spam in their bomb shelters. Hell, might as well get him in on the act."

Bush and Cheney will figure their way back into the white house....

well it sounds to me like its nostradamus for sure. he got everyone to stockpile spam and now it's going to develop some air-borne disease that melts you from the inside out and then it'll be released when everyone opens the bombshelters for WWIII and there really won't be a war but we'll all be melted thanks to him... i hope i can find my gasmask... :unsure:

Brilliant; Cracked is a great site, it always makes me smile.

Lol, yeah, that's probably the best....

You know, nothing is going to happen. What rock-hard evidence do we have to support such a claim that something will, indeed, happen in December of 2012?

• 2 weeks later...

This link is worth a read too :lol: Hilarious to be honest : The 5 Scientific Experiments Most Likely to End the World

My favorite quotes so far :

Meet the Large Hadron Collider.

Meet the Large Hadron Collider...Again

Meet the Large Goddamn Hadron ****ing Collider.

and last but not least :

Basically the only thing that will save us from getting transformed into globulets of grey goo in a few years will be if the Large Hadron Collider kills us first.

I think that propeci of "half the world will perice" might do though.

It did not really have a date, so it's lame putting it into 2012, also it sounds more interesting.

It's not really a doomsday propheci though.

Freakin hilarious!

"The reality is McKenna utilized a pattern of his own invention to create a timeline of his own invention, and then predicted world events that had already happened. "

Man, I wish I had these skills! :lol:

I read this the other day and was laughing myself to tears. The best thing about it is that it's not only funny, but makes sense. People have been predicting The End for ages, based on nothing solid, and will continue to do so well after 2012. Just keep moving the date and pretending to be credible.

• 4 weeks later...

The one thing I've always like about Cracked, is their ability to explain the otherwise already obivious to the oblivious masses of superstitious church goers.

EA

• 2 weeks later...