Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

So, I found an underground base.

Blackfoot

I don't want to say too much about this, because I think that it is dangerous. I am posting to see if you all might give me some guidance as to what to do about this. About a year ago, I was tipped off to a door in the top of a craggy mountain that could only be for the purpose of flying ships, because no jeep could scale the thing. The tip I had was pretty vague, but it was enough to actually find the door in the mountain which is visible in all satellite maps. The door is not visible from the ground, and the mountain is in one of the most uninhabited places in the United States. Also, the mountain is extremely craggy, and would not be a climb for the weak or meek. An automobile could never make it to this door, which means that the door, which is situate at 11,000 feet is made for flying craft. Using latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, I was able to find a large aircraft hanger hidden in the forest that is associated with this door in the mountain. With further research (analysis of USGS seismic readings) I was able to pinpoint exactly where the underground base is, and when it was built. I have also spoken to a number of people who live in the area.

Now, this may all seem ridiculous, but I'm as serious as a judge.

Knowing all of this, what am I supposed to do now?

I feel that I have found something that is not supposed to be known, and it is dangerous to know, so I don't think I could exactly just spread it over the airwaves.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blackfoot

• The Silver Thong

• Sweetpumper

• MirrorImage

Top Posters In This Topic

Analysis of USGS seismic readings? Please elaborate or post up the data. Are you a geophysicist?

Analysis of USGS seismic readings? Please elaborate or post up the data. Are you a geophysicist?

I already told you that I won't give further information. You can get data 100+ years old on all earthquakes that have occurred, even tiny ones, in any place in the United States.

Not that I believe you, but...so what?

Assuming you found an underground bunker, what possible purpose would you have in telling the world about it, other than compromising the security of the bunker?

You better hope it belongs to the aliens. They might let you slide if you don't go back up there. If it belongs to the U.S. military, start praying. KennyB

Not that I believe you, but...so what?

Assuming you found an underground bunker, what possible purpose would you have in telling the world about it, other than compromising the security of the bunker?

It's not a bunker =)

It's enormous. Big enough for tens of thousands of people.

What I am asking, even though I have said I won't give further information, is just what am I to do with this info now? Spread it anonymously perhaps? Tell a paper? An intelligent person could fact check everything I have found pretty easily, it would just be very tedious.

You better hope it belongs to the aliens. They might let you slide if you don't go back up there. If it belongs to the U.S. military, start praying. KennyB

Kenny B,

I agree.

Oooh, that rhymes.

:P

HN

'visible in satellite maps'.

I wanna see but I don't think I'm going to get to.

It's not a bunker =)

What I am asking, even though I have said I won't give further information, is just what am I to do with this info now? Spread it anonymously perhaps? Tell a paper? An intelligent person could fact check everything I have found pretty easily, it would just be very tedious.

You said you would give no further info but yet you want us to tell you who to give this info to. That seems a bit odd as how the hell are we suppose to know what info you have and determine who to show it to since you won't show us.

Your argument or evidence is weak at best as far as I can tell and the best people to tell it to is people on the Internet as really you give us little to go on.

I'm calling you out. Show us some more so we can actually give you some advice or write a nice little story for the writers and poet section.

You said you would give no further info but yet you want us to tell you who to give this info to. That seems a bit odd as how the hell are we suppose to know what info you have and determine who to show it to since you won't show us.

Your argument or evidence is weak at best as far as I can tell and the best people to tell it to is people on the Internet as really you give us little to go on.

I'm calling you out. Show us some more so we can actually give you some advice or write a nice little story for the writers and poet section.

If what I am saying is true, which I am pretty certain it is, then the place is going to be heavily guarded (I have found old newspaper clippings that talk of incongruous "commando" units spotted in the area). It is going to be so secret, so black budget, that almost no one knows about it. This is the sort of thing that I would think that people disappear over. You think I am going to tell you just because you have "called me out"?

I've already told you what my data consists of, you should accept this because you won't see the actual data, and this is for your own good. You really don't need to believe me, it's okay if you don't, and if you don't it doesn't change anything that I've got. I just need to know how I should proceed with this information, or a good place to hand it off to.

Why not post the location so we can check on google earth. If you dont post again we will know you are telling the truth :alien:

It's not a bunker =)

I do not believe you're legit since you gave literally no facts in your posts whatsoever. Plus, if this was indeed real, there are channels you can go through to have things investigated. Look in your phone book, contact your congressman, etc. You're a concerned citizen, you haven't done anything wrong. I highly doubt this site's forums will ever be a place where that kind of information (if even real) would ever leak out to the public, no one would take you seriously. Hell, you could even call ufo hunters from that cable channel or whatever.

Edited by SpIdErCyDe

I'm going to check out the places on the ground soon, but I plan to do it on a dark night with night vision goggles while wearing something to hide my IR signature. I'm not ready to break this info yet, but I think the easiest thing to do would be to just write a novel about it that uses real information. I don't think this is the sort of thing I should hand off to someone unless they have a lot of pull, and it definitely isn't something I'll share here on this site.

I'm not here to share information with you all, I am just asking what would you do if you knew what I am saying that I know and wanted others to know it too?

It's not a bunker =)

Throw the ultimate kegger.

I'm not here to share information with you all, I am just asking what would you do if you knew what I am saying that I know and wanted others to know it too?

Um, share the information.

If what I am saying is true, which I am pretty certain it is, then the place is going to be heavily guarded (I have found old newspaper clippings that talk of incongruous "commando" units spotted in the area). It is going to be so secret, so black budget, that almost no one knows about it. This is the sort of thing that I would think that people disappear over. You think I am going to tell you just because you have "called me out"?

I've already told you what my data consists of, you should accept this because you won't see the actual data, and this is for your own good. You really don't need to believe me, it's okay if you don't, and if you don't it doesn't change anything that I've got. I just need to know how I should proceed with this information, or a good place to hand it off to.

Do you live in New Mexico ?

Your story sounds an awful lot like what has been said about Dulce, have you heard of the secret base in Dulce New Mexico ?

You can't give me any info I can't handle and for god sakes man don't give the info to a government agency. Give it to use as we know what to do with it. Splash it all over the net man befor it is confiscated and destroyed or buried. Make it public so that it is not buried along with the Roswell stuff.

If he had any actual information to post online, he would've already been taken out by now, this site would be shut down, posts removed, etc.

If there was any real info he would post it. There is no law agaisnt speculation of government activity is there???

yup

and

yup

this is nothing new and complete attention grabbing. However I love the Dulce story !

I don't want to say too much about this, because I think that it is dangerous. I am posting to see if you all might give me some guidance as to what to do about this. About a year ago, I was tipped off to a door in the top of a craggy mountain that could only be for the purpose of flying ships, because no jeep could scale the thing. The tip I had was pretty vague, but it was enough to actually find the door in the mountain which is visible in all satellite maps. The door is not visible from the ground, and the mountain is in one of the most uninhabited places in the United States. Also, the mountain is extremely craggy, and would not be a climb for the weak or meek. An automobile could never make it to this door, which means that the door, which is situate at 11,000 feet is made for flying craft. Using latitudinal and longitudinal coordinates, I was able to find a large aircraft hanger hidden in the forest that is associated with this door in the mountain. With further research (analysis of USGS seismic readings) I was able to pinpoint exactly where the underground base is, and when it was built. I have also spoken to a number of people who live in the area.

Now, this may all seem ridiculous, but I'm as serious as a judge.

Knowing all of this, what am I supposed to do now?

I feel that I have found something that is not supposed to be known, and it is dangerous to know, so I don't think I could exactly just spread it over the airwaves.

ok before you try and expose this secret base

WHY

whats the point?

do you suspect there doing something wrong? or are involved in some kind of conspiracy?

cus from what i hear there just being secretive and whats wrong with that i mean cmon ITS A GOVERMENT MILITARY BASE (most likely with newly developed aircraft) SO WHY WOULD THEY WANT THAT TO BE EXPOSED so the enemy would know?

'someone' gave you information that led you to this, and it's obvious in the way you posted that this 'someone' knew what they were talking about. Has that 'someone' disappeared yet? For what reason did they give you this information for, and at what risk to themselves? I assume the same amount of risk you're worried about for yourself, since obviously they already know what you now know.

So, I can only assume, since this is all tied to information 'someone' gave you, that you pass along the information in the same way it was passed to you, and for the same reason.

ok before you try and expose this secret base

WHY

whats the point?

do you suspect there doing something wrong? or are involved in some kind of conspiracy?

cus from what i hear there just being secretive and whats wrong with that i mean cmon ITS A GOVERMENT MILITARY BASE (most likely with newly developed aircraft) SO WHY WOULD THEY WANT THAT TO BE EXPOSED so the enemy would know?

I'm not involved in a conspiracy. The thing about it being a government base is that it would have to be a government base with no signs or fences, but from what I have seen, guarded. I just want to know why they would do such a thing, and what they are doing there. I've got a little more research to do by looking at the papers for a town nearby from certain years and dates before I really think of blurting this out completely in a well thought out, verbose, manner. Also, I know that no one here but I would do the footwork to investigate this on the ground, which would require someone who could get around undetected in the wilderness at night.

I agree with my follow members. They've made some good points.

Why would you be surprised by this? There's a ton of underground bases all over the nation. Just saying.

:|

Can you tell us of the town near by? It can't be dangerous to tell us the name of the town. If it's on the map then it's not a secret, the name of the town that is. That little bit would help your credibility!