Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Debate Suggestions

Saru

Firstly I would like to thank everyone for their suggestions, they are all very good and many will be considered for debate. Secondly I would like to apologise for my abscence as my computer was attacked by a very malicious virus which meant I was unable to access the net for quite some time.

• Replies 635
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BurnSide

• AztecInca

• Paranoid Android

• Walken

..... as my computer was attacked by a very malicious virus ...

does one get any other kind of virus but the malicious one?

Topic suggestion for debate:

Does physical punishment of children breed better members of society or is hitting a child barbaric and cruel?

Does physical punishment of children breed better members of society or is hitting a child barbaric and cruel?

Clicky

Secondly I would like to apologise for my abscence as my computer was attacked by a very malicious virus which meant I was unable to access the net for quite some time.

Debate suggestion: Penalty for hackers and virus creators - castration followed by slow execution, or disembowelment.... followed by slow execution Edited by Paranoid Android

England; soveriegn Country or 51st State of America

Thats an intresting one there AtlantisRises,i would be happy to debate in ethier side of that debate. :tu:

I would be willing to debate it with you if the Debate Organisers would set it up.

• 3 weeks later...

I've noticed that often when the topic of SETI is brought up many people argue that it's a waste of time/money, for whatever reasons. I'd be interested in the taking the Saganesque pro-SETI side (i.e. SETI's worth the time, energy, and money) if anyone's interested in arguing against it.

Human cloning- yes or no?

MySpace- innocent blog, or peadophile paradise (sp?)?

Just so everyone knows,

This topic is being closed for the moment, we would like to shift our focus to the Debates Tournament that is currently taking place. For the time being, all of the normal debating sections are offline and will not be used until the tournament is completed.

Should anybody have any Debates Suggestions PM only AztecInca or Myself with your suggestions so that we can have suggestions for next seasons normal debate section.

Thanks! :tu:

Jen