Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HOAX

bumblebug711

Why can't anyone here provide conclusive video of their claimed supernatural abilities?

There were topics on supernatural powers, on how many supernatural powers they have, seeing auras, telekinesis, and other powers with "sis".

I'm a fan of these supernatural powers, I really want to see a real one, and honestly I don't have it. I came here to see any conclusive evidence that these supernatural powers do really exist, but everything are hoax.

Is there anyone here who can provide a conclusive evidence that he has this supernatural powers?

Please before claiming that you have these powers, please provide first a very conclusive evidence.

I don't believe that these powers can't be use to show off, as many states as a EXCUSE.

If these supernatural powers really exist please show conclusive evidence.

Edited by bumblebug711

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

• Murmur

• Mr Walker

• bumblebug711

We live in a free choice culture.

Those who try to prove they are more skilled at something, will frequently lose that skill if they try to invalidate another's view about that skill.

A high respect for another's reality perceptions is central to having and expanding any given skill set.

John

I think that if somebody did have an "ability", it would be very wise to keep it a secret. If I did, I'd keep it a secret. Can you imagine what would happen if you were to let the world know you have "supernatual abilities". You would never be left alone...people would want to experiment with you...you could be killed. That's the reason I think you don't see this type of evidence on this topic.

I know for sure that I'd never show or tell anybody if that was the case.

Edited by owensri

Those who try to prove they are more skilled at something, will frequently lose that skill if they try to invalidate another's view about that skill

So the mere act of trying to prove you have a "skill" makes the "skill" dissappear? Riiiight. That's a BS excuse if I ever heard one.

It's more like trying to prove you have a "skill" and not being able to do it just proves you never had said "skill" to begin with.

Edited by Moonie2012

Those who try to prove they are more skilled at something, will frequently lose that skill if they try to invalidate another's view about that skill.

A high respect for another's reality perceptions is central to having and expanding any given skill set.

John

Thats a major WTF...in other words SAY WHAT? Isnt that just a way to give phoney and frauds an excuse for failure.

John

That's a cop-out statement. You can't just excuse things away to justify yourself or what you want to believe.

Well i'm sorry to say it, but you will very likely never see "conclusive evidence" of these supernatural abilities. The people who claim they can do supernatural things are simply "not good enough" to be able to show it through a video. It's simply not going to happen.

In my life there have been dozens of examples where i have had paranormal episodes and demonstrated abilities to do things, which humans are not supposed to be able to do.

However, those abilities come from outside me (they happen to/via me) and are rarely at my command. I cant (or very rarely can) perform on demand. None the less, because I am a school teacher, and these things often happen in front of a class of 20 plus people, i must have accumulated hundreds of people who could individually testify to the reality of what happened.

It is interesting that, even with young people who are open minded, 20 peole can see the same thing happen, and come up with several different pov on just what did happen. Some insist it was a set up, because their minds are already set into a rigid system of disbelief. Some are quite scared. Most are absolutely fascinated. A very few come to me and say, "Now i know that i am not going crazy when, i do things like that/things like that happen to me "

HAving lived in the same town for nearly 30 years, and having taught two generations of families, it is sort of expected of me now. No one gets upset or worried when i manage something weird, and i even get people asking me to use an ability to help them. I can only rarely do this, but the point is, given known human abilities, i should NEVER be able to do any of the things which happen to me, and have now for over 50 years.

"Outsiders" can be terrified by such things, and i have physically had adults get up and run away from me during a "demonstration" of the paranormal, so it is not something i disclose or make obvious to those who dont know me well. Childen, and adolescents, are much more tolerant of "magic" or simple "parlour tricks," like mind reading.

None of this is transferrable to you, as proof or evidence, and so it does not prove anything to you. But it does prove some things to me(that i am not crazy, that such things have independent and objective reality, etc)

It is also highly suggestive that, if these things are real for me, then many other humans must have similar experiences and "abilities" because, as a human being, there is nothing special or unique about me.

In my life there have been dozens of examples where i have had paranormal episodes and demonstrated abilities to do things, which humans are not supposed to be able to do.

However, those abilities come from outside me (they happen to/via me) and are rarely at my command. I cant (or very rarely can) perform on demand. None the less, because I am a school teacher, and these things often happen in front of a class of 20 plus people, i must have accumulated hundreds of people who could individually testify to the reality of what happened.

It is interesting that, even with young people who are open minded, 20 peole can see the same thing happen, and come up with several different pov on just what did happen. Some insist it was a set up, because their minds are already set into a rigid system of disbelief. Some are quite scared. Most are absolutely fascinated. A very few come to me and say, "Now i know that i am not going crazy when, i do things like that/things like that happen to me "

HAving lived in the same town for nearly 30 years, and having taught two generations of families, it is sort of expected of me now. No one gets upset or worried when i manage something weird, and i even get people asking me to use an ability to help them. I can only rarely do this, but the point is, given known human abilities, i should NEVER be able to do any of the things which happen to me, and have now for over 50 years.

"Outsiders" can be terrified by such things, and i have physically had adults get up and run away from me during a "demonstration" of the paranormal, so it is not something i disclose or make obvious to those who dont know me well. Childen, and adolescents, are much more tolerant of "magic" or simple "parlour tricks," like mind reading.

None of this is transferrable to you, as proof or evidence, and so it does not prove anything to you. But it does prove some things to me(that i am not crazy, that such things have independent and objective reality, etc)

It is also highly suggestive that, if these things are real for me, then many other humans must have similar experiences and "abilities" because, as a human being, there is nothing special or unique about me.

Please think of another excuse notes, this one is very common.

Edited by bumblebug711

I think that if somebody did have an "ability", it would be very wise to keep it a secret.

What about Silvia brown and her self proclaimed psychic abilities.

What about Silvia brown and her self proclaimed psychic abilities.

Obviously she's a fake. If I had an ability, I'd use it to help people, not scam them. So called "Psychics" that charge people for a reading or the like are absolutely fakes in my opinion.

So the mere act of trying to prove you have a "skill" makes the "skill" dissappear? Riiiight. That's a BS excuse if I ever heard one.

It's more like trying to prove you have a "skill" and not being able to do it just proves you never had said "skill" to begin with.

lol yea, thats like saying that you have to prove you have the skill to drive to a driving instructor... then you lose that skill..

to be fair, most people do pick up terrible habbits and probs won't pass a driving test a few years later, but thats a different matter :rofl:

You have to be kidding right. How about on one of these rare ocassions you record or have someone document these amazing talents. Oh wait you don't have these so called talents. Nobody does !!!

could you get some of these people to create an UM account to testify to that?

otherwise, keep on walking...

It was good for me to hear your story. I can appreciate what you shared with our group here, and I suspect I am not the only one who feels that way.

John

If you want prove of my abilities... youd have to check with those I have given info to...

Feel free to check with Patchulee, Batdan, First Indigo Child, hmmm... who else???

So the balls in YOUR court now.... Then you come back here and let ME know.....

Blessings

Oh... and Yugure.... her too.

Edited by WARRIOR FOR THE LIGHT

John

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read all day....

I am a skilled artist and prove to people all the time that I can draw,paint,sculpt etc then most other people as well as tell people they are wrong about making works of art when they are wrong about acquiring skills regarding it.... I have not lost my ability to make art, in fact I keep getting better and growing.

While I have respect for other peoples perceptions if what they perceive is simply not true then I will tell them how it is.

The above quote is a perfect example of why so many people doubt psychic ability.

Obviously she's a fake. If I had an ability, I'd use it to help people, not scam them. So called "Psychics" that charge people for a reading or the like are absolutely fakes in my opinion.

If I had an ability and people were willing to pay me to utilize it I would turn my talent into a business.... No different then an artist selling a painting to someone.

If you want prove of my abilities... youd have to check with those I have given info to...

Feel free to check with Patchulee, Batdan, First Indigo Child, hmmm... who else???

So the balls in YOUR court now.... Then you come back here and let ME know.....

Blessings

Oh... and Yugure.... her too.

This is not proving you have abilities, how do we know that you and these people aren't just trying to scam everyone?

How do we know that you haven't shown your 'skills' to a thousand people but these are the only ones you have lucked in on.

Second hand information is all you are offering us and it's not proof of anykind, just hear say.

This has to be the stupidest thing I've read all day....

I am a skilled artist and prove to people all the time that I can draw,paint,sculpt etc then most other people as well as tell people they are wrong about making works of art when they are wrong about acquiring skills regarding it.... I have not lost my ability to make art, in fact I keep getting better and growing.

While I have respect for other peoples perceptions if what they perceive is simply not true then I will tell them how it is.

The above quote is a perfect example of why so many people doubt psychic ability.

If I had an ability and people were willing to pay me to utilize it I would turn my talent into a business.... No different then an artist selling a painting to someone.

This is not proving you have abilities, how do we know that you and these people aren't just trying to scam everyone?

How do we know that you haven't shown your 'skills' to a thousand people but these are the only ones you have lucked in on.

Second hand information is all you are offering us and it's not proof of anykind, just hear say.

This is a better explanation of what really happens here. Nice one D1cky.

Please think of another excuse notes, this one is very common.

My spidey powers tell me this is because it is not an excuse, but a common occurence, and hence a common observation. Ie it is true for many people.

:innocent:

Seriously, i just love how another's lack of experience, and hence choice to disbelieve, can so completely and casually dismiss nearly fifty years of experience. You are, of course, entitled to your own belief position, but it just happens to be factually incorrect.

There are certain things which are physically impossible, given the nature of known physics, yet do occur. These are known as paranormal (or in the case of entities, supernatural)

The only logical/rational explanation possible, using science, is coincidence, but often this is so improbable statistically, or physically, that the explanation of "things outside our present understandings" is more likely.

You have to be kidding right. How about on one of these rare ocassions you record or have someone document these amazing talents. Oh wait you don't have these so called talents. Nobody does !!!

If i had a constant video stream of my life from the age of 10 or so, they would be documented. As it is, i have hundreds of independent witnesses. If that is not enough for you, thats ok. Im not trying to convince you, i just need to be sure mysel,f for my own education and awareness, how much independent validity these events have, and how objective the occurences are.

Witnesses provide adequate verification for me, and as far as i am concerned that is all that matters.

I do, however, pity people who, for one reason or another close their minds, to the possibility of anything occuring unless it happens to them.

That is illogical, and a self limiting approach to life. Reality goes on, whether or not it impacts on your life.

Just because you do not have "talents"does not mean others can not. I also have an eidetic memory and can read a page of text in the second or so it takes to "see it". Do you have that ability? Do you deny that it exists? In fact, most humans can train their brains to these acccomplishments if they work hard at it for a pereiod of time, but only an incredibly small percentage ever do.

Perhaps utilising paranorma,l or psychic, powers requires not only an intrinsic human ability, and some particular physical structure of the brain, but also time and effort to sensitise and develop the mind to the ability. In dismissing the possibility you reduce the likelihood you will ever embrace it.

Ps i can create lucid dream scapes, populate and occupy them, through controlled lucid dreaming, and have been able to do so since early childhood, but it took years to develop and polish this skill to consistent standards.

MAny people deny this is possible too, often because it is outside their own physical expereince, but in recent years it has been scientificaly validated and well documented.

could you get some of these people to create an UM account to testify to that?

otherwise, keep on walking...

Yes i could, and i know i could. Thats all that counts. I have no driving personal need to do so , because i know the truth, and i dont care if others believe. Im not a teenage boy seeking validation for his personal inadequacies or lack of self esteem.

There are many "psychic abilities "i do not have, but i do not deny the possibility that others may possess them. Mine tend to fit into the area of mind reading, extending my consciousness to other physical places in this world, predictions of the future involving me and those around me, and clair audience /voyance. My strongest is the ability to find lost/stolen objects.

I present my stories/experiences for others who either enjoy hearing them for the entertainment value, or else have had similar experiences and require independent validation.

A skeptic will not be convinced by any evidence i produce, and honestly, thats ok with me. Everyone is entitled to their own belief position. All belief positions tend to be based on our own experiences, and it is logical not to accept anothers pov if your experiences contradict it.

However, there are dangers/problems inherent in this position. One cannot experience everything personally, and we all have to accept/believe, or take on faith, certain things which we never personally experience.

Also it is rude, and logically unsound, to actually say, "These things are impossible," when another claims to experience them. It is more correct to say, "My experience leads me to believe these things are impossible"

Edited by Mr Walker

Yes i could, and i know i could. Thats all that counts. I have no driving personal need to do so , because i know the truth, and i dont care if others believe. Im not a teenage boy seeking validation for his personal inadequacies or lack of self esteem.

no but you are someone who has stated something on an internet forum without providing any evidence to back up your theory. a forum dedicated to trying to explain unexplained mysteries i might add.

no but you are someone who has stated something on an internet forum without providing any evidence to back up your theory. a forum dedicated to trying to explain unexplained mysteries i might add.

Ah now, thats a fair comment. (except i wasn't offering a theory, just making some claims about personal experiences and the fact that they were witnessed by many others.)

It is indeed the reason i came on um many moons ago.

I never found an answer, nor any one else who had experienced a door/portal in the night sky, but im still here.

Explanations are great, but honestly, very hard to come by. Sometimes the best we can do is put our experiences "out there," in the hope that, through discussion and comparison, we can come to a better understanding of them. I have a long, detailed, and gradually evolved, explanation for my experiences which fits what i know of them, and of my life.

My experiences fit certain patterns, and match certain qualities of the known universe as discovered in quantum mechanics.

However they are of less relevance to someone else than my actual experiences because, while the experiences are real and objective, my ideas are just logical theories and extrapolations based on observing and analysing the experiences, as individual events, and as a pattern of events.

For example if you accept as a fact, that sometimes you can see what is in anothers mind, and this is confirmed independently, then you must begin to realistically consider the physics and characteristics of; mind, matter, energy etc which could theoretically facilitate this happening. If you have experience of not only accurately seeing the future, but that one can then actvely change the outcome of the future, what does that mean in theory/ in practice, about the nature of time and our perception of it, along with cause and effect, and even the alterability of future events, and thus the implications for free will and inevitability.

I have (as a consequence of my life's experiences and a lot of reading) been forced to ponder on, and study, these issues since about the age of 4 or 5 , constantly learning, evolving, and considering, possible connections between, and explanations for, Psychic /paranormal abilities and experiences.

Please dont blame me personally, for the fact that no definitive answers are yet known. :wub:

Edited by Mr Walker

Why can't anyone here provide conclusive video of their claimed supernatural abilities?

There were topics on supernatural powers, on how many supernatural powers they have, seeing auras, telekinesis, and other powers with "sis".

I'm a fan of these supernatural powers, I really want to see a real one, and honestly I don't have it. I came here to see any conclusive evidence that these supernatural powers do really exist, but everything are hoax.

Is there anyone here who can provide a conclusive evidence that he has this supernatural powers?

Please before claiming that you have these powers, please provide first a very conclusive evidence.

I don't believe that these powers can't be use to show off, as many states as a EXCUSE.

I have no real answer to what you state... All I can give you is information, and get you to think about other things also...

So people say, if you have powers why not show us... personally I can do things, know things, experience things, that I have no control over, if I did the world would be a VERY different place... That is natures way of keeping a balance... Once we as man are able to accept what is out their for what it is I believe THEN we will be able to use our abilities to show others... That or the simple fact that we don't have enough control of those powers to negate our own negative thinking...

All I can do is point you in the direction of another thread that helps ALLOT on what I'm trying to explain... Go to the thread Social Hostility and the metaphysical, I believe it is named, not sure the name I read it a couple days ago, anyhow it tells about how people just not believing impedes even practiced psychics abilities...

That's all I'm going to put because I feel drained right now... Oh actually I would like to see what peoples opinions of that is... If you are to practice using your abilities, and you are only just sitting there, focusing, how come you feel physical and mentally ill or weakened... Explain that to me I know it must have to do with some sort of psychosis, but give me resources that actually prove why that is...