Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Witches claim religious discrimination

Still Waters

I see some christians here saying it's justified... Didn't jesus say turn the other cheek and love your neighbor and all that other stuff....
Interestingly there are also some non-Christians here saying it's justified :whistle:

... not to mention the Christians and non-Christians also saying that it's not justified.....

As for the booking, that's a legal contract....
They say a verbal contract's not worth the paper it's printed on, and we have no real knowledge that there was a contract of any kind. I'm not saying there was a contract or not, and I'm not saying they would have been right to cancel if there was or not. As I said, there is nowhere near enough information available to us here to make an informed judgement on this. Was it the witches' fault for not informing the church of their intentions from the start? Was it the witches' fault for printing out tickets before any formal contract or payment was secured? Was it the Church's fault for not looking hard enough at the petition to use their hall? Was it the Church's fault for not enquiring about the intentions of the group to use their hall?

All these questions are unanswerable!

Regards,

Edited by Paranoid Android

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MARAB0D

• Beckys_Mom

• MysticOnion

• norwood1026

Top Posters In This Topic