Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Opened gates & locking doors!Ouija aftermath?

Boo Boo

Wow, thank you for the great responses. Gave me a lot to think about.

I guess I got caught up in my brother's comment the day before: "Now because of your ouijaing the smoke alarms are gonna go off tonight" and they did go off. At 3 am. Like the used to in November despite the fact that these are new. Just strange. Maybe he has psychic abilities, which would have to take us to a whole new thread haha.

Also, I think reading "level 3" of poltergeist activity didn't help... haha "Lights and other electrical appliances turning ON/OFF - Unseen hands grabbing or touching people - Writings on walls or pattern markings - Doors that OPEN/CLOSE or LOCK/UNLOCK - Hearing voices or words clearly - Full apparitions or dark figures - Showing levels of communication with living people - Strange telephone calls"

Yep.

So thank you again, I'll rest easy tonight knowing that it's all coincidental and my thoughts were getting carried away.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Boo Boo

• Paranormalcy

• CausticGnostic

• IronGhost

I'm curious what this level 3 is you're talking about and where you read about it?

Okay, as you may or may not know from my last topic, my friend and I attempted to use the Ouija board. We first tried it at the house I'm house sitting, then after 45 minutes of nothing we drove to a local historic cemetary and tried it in the car there, still nothing... It's been about 8 years or so since I've used it, and while trying with maybe 5 or so people (all at different times, meaning only me and the other person on the board) it's only *not* worked with two out of those five people. I just figured this was the third.

So... the next morning, I got up to let their dogs out, and the back gate had been unhitched and left wide open. What the heck?! First of all, the gate was no doubt closed and hitched the night before... Secondly, who would do such a thing and then leave the gate open?? It was a good thing I saw it before the dogs because they would have run right out. Whatever. I shut it and hitched it back up hoping it was just a neighbor (for whatever reason?!).

So then this morning, the next day, the dogs woke me up at 6:00 am to take them out. I sleepily got up, walked with them over to the sliding doors, tried to unlocked them, and it wouldn't budge. Hmmm... after trying a few more times, I squatted down to see the lock closer, and tried to push the safety tab thing that "locks" the lock and slides left and right (which I never use) and tried to open the door again and it opened. Okay. I NEVER USED THAT 2nd LOCK! So now I'm really scratching my head. I honestly feel like someone is coming in here while I'm sleeping... which is nearly impossible because the dogs are VERY protective and would bark at the sound of a pin dropping, yet they have been quiet the past few nights. Restless, but definitely quiet. I attribute their restlessness to missing their owners because this is the longest they've ever been gone. Not from intruders.

I guess my question is, has anyone experienced strange things happening after using the Ouija board even though it didn't work? Or am I just plain losing my mind here? Because NOTHING explains the back door being locked like it was. Nothing. The gate, maybe neighbors or someone trespassing, but not the sliding doors.

Maybe I'm sleep walking. Haha... ;)

I do not use those stupid hellish games anymore. I had an experiance with an Ouija board that only the Lord Jesus could fix. I started seeing and hearing things. I saw demons at night and shaddow people. You might say it was all in nmy head. You would be correct. I heard voices. There where times at night when my body would all of a sudden start shaking like I was having a seazure. I could not control it. There was also a time when I would stand there and all of a sudden drop to the floor. I heard voices....so many voices in my head i could not rest because of the talking. They said we are going to kill you and take you to hell. It was so bad that Jesus had to come and take them out.

Alot of people don't believe in it, or they think I'm crazy but its true, that ouija board causted 5 years of my life. I am never going to touch one again.

GBU

Katy

I do not use those stupid hellish games anymore. I had an experiance with an Ouija board that only the Lord Jesus could fix. I started seeing and hearing things. I saw demons at night and shaddow people. You might say it was all in nmy head. You would be correct. I heard voices. There where times at night when my body would all of a sudden start shaking like I was having a seazure. I could not control it. There was also a time when I would stand there and all of a sudden drop to the floor. I heard voices....so many voices in my head i could not rest because of the talking. They said we are going to kill you and take you to hell. It was so bad that Jesus had to come and take them out.

Alot of people don't believe in it, or they think I'm crazy but its true, that ouija board causted 5 years of my life. I am never going to touch one again.

GBU

Katy

sure sounds like a mental condition, something jesus sure as hell couldnt fix (but im curious to see how thy apparenrtly did).

not being mean, you should actually get that checked out to make sure it doesnt happen again.

GBU

Katy

What makes this quite more scary is the fact these negative entities can assault the mind and body with psychic attacks and generally torment with near absolute impunity. In the sceptical rational thinking world that has a tendency to isolate and even alienate victims (partly an intentional influence of those negative entities). Only a higher power can return the natural balance of those lives. But no, in answer to the sceptics, I don't ever overlook the potential of mental illness. Of course there are those individuals that need professional help and medical therapy. But I also believe there are those that explored the spiritual territories they had no business going.

Edited by Manszilla

I'm curious what this level 3 is you're talking about and where you read about it?

This is where I found the 5 levels

I don't know where this list originated from, but I stumbed across it the other day and when I googled "poltergeist levels" just now there are a lot of pages referring to it.

What makes this quite more scary is the fact these negative entities can assault the mind and body with psychic attacks and generally torment with near absolute impunity. In the sceptical rational thinking world that has a tendency to isolate and even alienate victims (partly an intentional influence of those negative entities). Only a higher power can return the natural balance of those lives. But no, in answer to the sceptics, I don't ever overlook the potential of mental illness. Of course there are those individuals that need professional help and medical therapy. But I also believe there are those that explored the spiritual territories they had no business going.

you only claim that 'a higher power can restore this' because you HEARD of religion. never hearing of it, you would not hold the same view.

its a common mistake that people make.

you only claim that 'a higher power can restore this' because you HEARD of religion. never hearing of it, you would not hold the same view.

its a common mistake that people make.

No, because this is a spiritual battleground, that is if it isn't a mental illness, requiring a spiritual mediator that ministers to these needs.

No, because this is a spiritual battleground, that is if it isn't a mental illness, requiring a spiritual mediator that ministers to these needs.

exactly.

if you were over in afganistan youd say allah, if you were in ancient greece youd say zeus, or back in ancient egypt itd be Ra (or any other).

its just because youve heard of this, you feel its needs a higer power in w/e religion you were raised in.

thats all.

exactly.

if you were over in afganistan youd say allah, if you were in ancient greece youd say zeus, or back in ancient egypt itd be Ra (or any other).

its just because youve heard of this, you feel its needs a higer power in w/e religion you were raised in.

thats all.

No, because when someone is suffering a genuine spiritual crisis they require a spiritual leader or a ministry that can help them. They need a deliverance.

No, because when someone is suffering a genuine spiritual crisis they require a spiritual leader or a ministry that can help them. They need a deliverance.

nooo.

you only THINK they do from your exposure to Religion. and in w/e geographical area which permits you to believe so.

nooo.

you only THINK they do from your exposure to Religion. and in w/e geographical area which permits you to believe so.

No I have been exposed to negative entities myself a claim I am not expecting you to believe. In fact I was exposed to these negative entities first before I was exposed to any organized religion.

Thank you Boo Boo, that's not a half bad site and summary. So how is your situation and your friend's?

Thank you Boo Boo, that's not a half bad site and summary. So how is your situation and your friend's?

Hi! thanks for asking, we are fine. Nothing else happened since the smoke detectors... and I'm heading back down south to my apartment this morning.

Thank you again for the information and advice.

No I have been exposed to negative entities myself a claim I am not expecting you to believe. In fact I was exposed to these negative entities first before I was exposed to any organized religion.

exactly, and You feel the need to Rid them with Jesus, which is untrue. thats a biased religious opinion. like i said, if this was ancient greece youd be askign for zeus's help, if it was egypt youd be asking for ra's help.

thats my point.

I think somebody who supposedly personally participated in the physical summoning of a "demon" was feeling just a tad guilty about it--and went running straight into the arms of Jesus to atone.

How come nobody ever summons "angels," only "demons"? It seems to me that "angels" ought to be more amenable to summoning, since they're supposed to actually exist in order to help mankind. Come to think on it, though, nobody's prayers to Jesus or God can be proven to have been any more effective than their supposed "summonings" of "demons."

So, I imagine we're all perfectly safe from these supernatural "entities," the "negative" ones just as much as the "positive". . . . And if we aren't, then that's pretty much all God's fault, isn't it?--since He supposedly rules the whole shebang. . . .

Edited by CausticGnostic

I think somebody who supposedly personally participated in the physical summoning of a "demon" was feeling just a tad guilty about it--and went running straight into the arms of Jesus to atone.

How come nobody ever summons "angels," only "demons"? It seems to me that "angels" ought to be more amenable to summoning, since they're supposed to actually exist in order to help mankind. Come to think on it, though, nobody's prayers to Jesus or God can be proven to have been any more effective than their supposed "summonings" of "demons."

So, I imagine we're all perfectly safe from these supernatural "entities," the "negative" ones just as much as the "positive". . . . And if we aren't, then that's pretty much all God's fault, isn't it?--since He supposedly rules the whole shebang. . . .

I've "summoned" both angels and demons in about equal amounts on the Ouija. They're both pretty interesting in their own ways. It's interesting how when you probe deeper, angels turn out to be not quite what we thought they were, and the same for demons. Either way, I've found it safe to mess around with both class of entity.

People who thinks angels are angels and demons are demons based on Bibilical prejudices about what thy are filtering out a lot of intersting stuff -- they're sort of pounding square pegs into round holes, or are necessarily "pre-editing" their experiences.

For example, by so-called Guardian Angel claims to be a life form that arose from a kind of planetary mold that achieved consciosness and then evolved into a super intelligence race of "mind." I think I put my transcripts of my conversations with my "angel" on the site somewhere.

Edited by IronGhost

Oh, wow! Transcendent uber-mould. Angelic ascended fungi. This thread's really getting interesting now!

"Psychic Fungus" actually gets a few hits, including here.

My group talked to "The Moon" once and were told you could use trees as portals, but I just can't ever seem to compete in the wacky-crazy department with Iron's stuff. =)

"Psychic Fungus" actually gets a few hits, including here.

My group talked to "The Moon" once and were told you could use trees as portals, but I just can't ever seem to compete in the wacky-crazy department with Iron's stuff. =)

Actually, I remember seeing a TV program many years ago--and you might know something about it, too, Paranormalcy, since it supposedly involved a type of automatic writing, or rather, drawing--in which people drew a punch weird pictures, supposedly by channeling beings from Saturn!

I can never seem to keep my feet as well gounded as Paranormalcy.`

I suppose people's definitions of "grounded" are relative. For example, when I was a kid, I definitely did not want to be "grounded"! :)

yes,, we know.... you preferred spankings... same as you do now too!!! B)

Actually, I prefer to be on the giving side, rather than the receiving in that particular activity. But only when delivering it to truly "sensitive" people; otherwise, additional implements are required to achieve the same results as the traditional manual delivery, and I'm an old-fashioned kind of person. In fact, in my experience, delivering a good and proper spanking (manually or with implements) requires a special "gift." That's one gift that I possess. Unfortunately, genuinely sensitive recipients are so rare. Not to fear, though. I'm not above resorting to extraneous accouterments when the occasion demands it. :)

Edited by CausticGnostic

we all have at least one honey!!!