Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Are 'Orbs' Really Evidence of Ghosts ?

Saru

This debate will be slightly different to the previous debates we've had. Rather than me picking two people to debate this topic, I will be giving the debaters the oppertunity to volunteer to take part.

The topic will be Are 'Orbs' Really Evidence of Ghosts ?.

If you would like to take part in this debate, please post a reply to this thread to register you're interest. Once we have two people, I will toss a coin to see which side of the arguement each of you will be arguing for.

Debaters who are already participating in a debate are still welcome to join in this one aswell. A couple of other debates like this will also be set up to give as many debaters the opportunity to participate in a debate as possible.

If you'd like to take part but have not registered you're interest in debating on the forum, please head along to the Debater's Thread first.

Thanks to Althalus for suggesting this topic. thumbsup.gif

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• Byuu94

• Boddhi

Very Interested in this one, however only for the negative side as I can "prove" that orbs are only dust particles.

If I'm missing the point of the debate Saruman, I apologise. Feel free to chastise!

Hi Boddhi,

Unfortunately at the moment there can only be two people taking part in a debate, and with the 'open' debates it's really first come first serve, so Byuu and Lottie have actually beaten you to it this time i'm afraid. sad.gif

When a debate starts up, I toss a coin to decide which side each participant will be arguing for, so you don't get to chose unfortunately - in this case you may have ended up arguing in support of Orbs being evidence of ghosts for instance.

There will be more debates starting up soon though, so feel free to stick around and try your hand at any of the others. thumbsup.gif

On that note lets get this debate into full swing.

The results of the coin toss are that Byuu94 will be arguing for Orbs being evidence of ghosts, and Lottie will be arguing for the view that Orbs are not evidence of ghosts.

You can each make up to five posts, as well as an optional introductory post and conclusion.

If you do not wish to post an introduction, then please post a quick message instead to say that you are ready to begin.

All the best, and good luck to both of you.

Guest Lottie

Hi

I am ready. A quick intro:

Okay I want the best proof possible in why Orbs are Spirit. Also I am wondering, where exactly are all these 35mm orbs and why the sudden increase in them which nicely coincides with the sales of digi cams.

Lottie

I'm sorry Saruman, but I know next to nothing about orbs, and Lottie has already shot me down. Although I hope Boddhi is a better person for this arguement. I apologize once again. crying.gif