Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PROVE IT!

G3N0M3

Ok so I started here yesterday and I have already been into discussions with some people about proving what abilities I have and other things. I just want people to give some examples of refutable proof of what you can do... First I want to list abilities you can or can't do, and prove unless you have special meters and scopes:

Astral Projection - You can not prove if astral projection is possible unless you have curtain measuring devices. I have practiced and experienced astral projection many times, I have never been to some far off landscape, and have never left my own city. I have been to places I had never visited before in reality and then later down the road visited when I tell my friends or family about the area as we are going through it, they assure me that we or I have never been there before, I then explain to them what features there are before we approach or discover. There are ways you can put things together and hypothesis why it is possible. For example ghosts, ghosts are energy floating around be it permanently grounded or not. Now who says that we can't do the same thing with our own soul or energy, almost like dieing a little and then releasing that energy and then controlling that energy where to go. Now if you don't believe in ghosts than this theory is incorrect, but that's still your opinion and you can still find that out for yourself WITHOUT training. The only way I could see that you could measure scientifically that a person can emit their energy and travel other places is by an electrometer or a spectrometer, with this you can have the meters in a separate room away from the 'subject' and have the subject project himself into that room and stay in one spot long enough for the spectrometer to visually see that it is something and the electrometer to measure that it IS an electromagnetic force/spirit/apparition/etc...

Precognition - This I have experienced myself through dreams, I don't know much about it myself because it happens rarely and its usually not an important precognitive dream (me going somewhere with my friends we've never talked about or been, stuff like that) and the only proof I could see someone having it is telling someone about the dream or precognitive vision before it happening and having it documented and dated, then it happening and them keeping that documentation as proof... the person you tell it to signs the documentation saying that you told them about it happening before hand and will testify that it had happened.

Telekinesis - Obvious ways of proving that you have a telekinetic ability is video proof, but in this day and age it is easy to 'fake' or obscure proof, so skeptics will always and forever deny telekinetic abilities. For example a 'magician' making someone float, sure it could be telekinesis or it could be an illusion no one can know other than the magician.

Myself I have only once (to my knowledge if it WAS telekinesis or not) made something move by nearly touching it. This story starts after I had just been deeply meditating for about 2-3 hours, before I left my trance I felt my stomach chakra almost explode which is what kicked me out of the trance, I than took this in good faith that I had taken another step in my spiritual/physical/mental state and so while I could still feel the pressure and almost static feeling throughout my body I attempted to push something with my biometrics. I'm not sure if its because of what I chose to move or otherwise, but I had taken the first thing nearest to me which was a clock and I took out that battery. After that I had placed it in my palm between the lumps of the knuckles of my pinky and ring finger, I then breathed as calm as I could (the 'explosion' rattled me a bit) and rested my elbow on the ground and held my hand about a foot from my face. I then kept repeating to myself "I can do this, I can move this, it is possible to move this, I CAN DO THIS" and as I placed my hand closer to the battery I noticed it move a small amount. At this point when it moved a small amount I believed instantly, after that it seemed easier to move it, and what I mean by this is that I pushed it OVER the knuckle lump of my ring finger, and then gravity took it down the hump, then it went over the next one, and the next one then it fell out of my hand... After this I had totally believed in telekinesis at first I was a skeptic about moving something with your mind... then I realized... its not JUST with your mind, its your mind telling your body to do these things. Now I know this is no proof, and if I was able to replicate what I did again for you I would show you but I have not hit another point like what had happened that night.

Pyrokinesis/Cryokinesis/Chronokineses and many others - These are all bull, people believing in things like these are what make skeptics... Use your brain not your imagination, we can't slow down, or speed up time, we can only speed up or slow down our own senses, as a goalie you enter an almost super sensitive world, where something is flying at you up to 100mph but to the goalie (myself personally when I played goalie for a bit) it actually seems to slow down and the one second that it takes to get to the net turns to 2.5 seconds... That is only my perception not me slowing down time to make the save... As for anyone trying to prove that anything with a suffix stuck in front of a prefix that means motion like aquakinesis, so what your a plumber??? All of these kinds of kinetics' don't exist, maybe in some fantasy world in another dimension... but the only way you are controlling any element is through telekinesis. Though if you think about outside of the box time is to my knowledge linear and cyclical whereas time moves in one direction or it repeats itself, now you may be able to 'bend' time, or travel along the time line (much, MUCH more in depth than that) but physicaly the amount of power and energy it would take to be able to slow down or speed up the ENTIRE UNIVERSE (time is not only on our planet)... come on... as for the actual use of some of these its not impossible though misinterpreted. Say Cryo/Pyrokinesis you can use these to an extent but its not the controlling of the element its the controlling of your own physiology, for example you live in a hot/cold environment and you would like to cool/heat your body. Your not controlling the element of fire or cold, your controlling your own body's mechanics (this is not supernatural understand quantum mechanics and physical systems coupled with a furhter understanding of subatomic particles). Most of these are known to be neologisms where the people are basically making them up for some type of extra attention from this kind of group. They see that we have 'basic' abilities and make up new ones so that they 'feel better than us'.

ACTUAL 'KINETICS' - The natural kinetics we know of scientificaly are Interkinesis, Diakinesis, Cytokinesis, Karyokinesis, and Photokinesis. These are all natural forms of kinetics, and most of them take place within biological structures except for but not limited to Photokinesis (even then there is photosynthesis, and our own human biological synthesis that creates vitamins)

Psychokinesis - This I experience day to day, it may not be exact words and sentences but I know what topic it is, and their view or thought of it. It happens instantly and frequently, I can't get on the bus without finding out about people (what they do, and what they hide sometimes!!) Without seeing the tattletale signs of someone going to talk to you, I can feel and hear when they are going to speak to me. I can see emotions that people trap within themselves, and I've become VERY good at being able to tell is someone has something they need to get out. It also helps that people are naturally able, and wanting to talk to me, it sounds funny but people I could know for a week will tell me things they say they have never told anyone! As for how we can measure and document psychokinetic prowess or abilities is by recording multiple 'happenings' and deduce how that person has come to that conclusion. Its not just a simple what number am I thinking of because I get that all the time "Pfft sure you can read my minds, what number am I thinking of then?" It is harder to be able to 'penetrate' someones mind when they have disbelief, because that in itself is a form of defense. Because you make the brain subconsciously believe that it won't work your brain "scrambles" the signal. I have noted this fact because it is a common occurrence to psychics (that I know and have talked to agree with me) and it is hard to be able to get through that, but when the subject is not aware that you are reading their thoughts, you have 'free roam' to be able to delve into their mind. Now if you don't believe in the supernatural ability to be able to read thoughts or emotions I will give you physical proof that someone can literaly read someone like a book. My first example will be the human eye, we can detect a movement in the face that moves a 0.003s (I believe) that's 3 thousandths of a second movement, and our brain then puts together all the reactions in a persons face and compiles a script overtime. As you older people will agree with me that the older you are the more you can tell about someone, this is because unselfconsciously your brain has been trying to understand ways of communicating. Take longtime couples for example, sometimes they don't even need to speak with eachother to be able to know what the other is feeling, or thinking. Or the impeccable "love at first sight" the amount of reactions that happen within the 3-5 second you catch eyes with someone is amazing, I've been told by people who have had love at first sight tell me that they were so compatible and that they liked the same things, believed in the same things, etc. that it was amazing how it happened. Is this perceptual disambiguation or is it a psychokinetic connection??

Well those are some of the things that I believe have been misinterpreted and/or construed through the years and through Hollywood. I hope that this opens the eyes to allot of people and helps them understand what MAY be happening to them. I consider myself to be a Neologist because most of my opinions could be construed by many to be 'supernatural', and particularly the church would frown upon someone believing that they have "higher powers unattained from God". Since that I have developed these abilities through a lifelong practice of them, and I'm not just talking about from when I was a teenager 'going through a faze' but since I first had encounters with the supernatural such as ghosts, reading my families/friends thoughts, lucid dreaming, and astral projection, feeling feelings in people, and the only thing that actually troubles me and I accept as a gift from a higher power (not god) is being able to feel peoples pain. These kinds of things started when I was 4-5 years old!! imagine trying to understand something that happens to you on a day to day basis when people are telling you need to get help!! Try and imagine visiting someone in a hospital when your young like 8-9 and feeling peoples pain!! Sure it is not as intense as theirs but the more intense it is the farther away you can feel it (you may think this is a kind of sycosis from seeing someone get hurt and then feeling a pain in that same area but no, how about if they are behind a curtain, or in the next room!!!)When you grow up this way it is hard to understand but as long as you understand that they are only confused because they are not well informed about the subject. Also growing up like that you are always looked at from a different perspective (not negative by the way but only indifferent). In every way possible I am happy and proud about the abilities I found and developed and my mission on the internet and at these forums are to inform others, and discuss with them about their abilities, because as I sad people growing up feeling different than others need people to understand them. To me thankfully my mother was a spiritualist and practiced and experienced things like talking with the dead, and knowing peoples problems before they even tell her. Many things like that encouraged, and gave me strength and belief that we as a species can accomplish more than what society is TOLD to believe.

*edits were just accenting the words (making them bigger and bold), just making it look a bit better.

Edited by G3N0M3

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• G3N0M3

• Agent. Mulder

• tinieblas

Um, just curious; How can we prove online any of our gifts/talents?

I explain how you could theoretically prove each of what I had posted about, read again. I'm not going to tell you how to put those on the internet, that is easy enough for you to find out lol.

I developed my psychic powers when i was two and my parents didnt no what was wrong with me

it got to the point where it was soo bad i stopped eating because i was see people die and it was

horrible because i had no idea why i knew what was going to happen before it did, i had seen my

neighbors dog die and i had asked them why there dog had died come to find out their dog was

alive but a week later there dog was put down because of cancer

You had posted some thing on a different blog thing saying that we can not control a visions

and i just wanted to ask if there was something wrong with me because i can control my visions

when im awake and when im asleep i can only make them go away and not stay on the subject i

want to know about.

I developed my psychic powers when i was two and my parents didnt no what was wrong with me

it got to the point where it was soo bad i stopped eating because i was see people die and it was

horrible because i had no idea why i knew what was going to happen before it did, i had seen my

neighbors dog die and i had asked them why there dog had died come to find out their dog was

You had posted some thing on a different blog thing saying that we can not control a visions

and i just wanted to ask if there was something wrong with me because i can control my visions

when im awake and when im asleep i can only make them go away and not stay on the subject i

want to know about.

I'll be entirely truthful and stay a skeptic as I always am of my own and other people's abilities, I know these are only some occurrences that have happened to you, but you have to explain to me how you "knew" that these things happened. Were they visions, were they dreams, were they apparitions, how did you see these things happen, I can only denote the facts that you give me, the more information about it the more I can "pick apart" the better informed you are of your accurances.

Remember that many younger kids or teenagers DO make up things in their minds, be it subconsciously or consciously. I am not saying there is anything wrong with you remember this, but you have to be aware of your outside influences, or inside in this case.

You will have to 'make' a vision and tell me about the background noise in it, if you've had it since you were 2 then you should be able to notice every little thing about what is happening as though it is happening there and then.

As for what I said about not being able to control the visions, its not a matter of shutting it off, many who grew accustomed to it could "shut it off". Its the MAKING the vision come to you, if you are able to make it happen on will then I would like refutable proof that you could, for example when you go to bed think about my name, even my screen name will do its still a part of me... Tell me something you can see in your vision, I will help you with this by placing a kind of "stamp" where your mind will know what it is... This "stamp" will only be a series of words, what those words mean, only I know, and therefore if you are able to turn it on and off, continually focus on those words, and my name... Once you have "read" this stamp you have to prove it to me by telling me what was "inside" this "stamp".

.....Gold, Fire, Glass, White.....

I'll be entirely truthful and stay a skeptic as I always am of my own and other people's abilities, I know these are only some occurrences that have happened to you, but you have to explain to me how you "knew" that these things happened. Were they visions, were they dreams, were they apparitions, how did you see these things happen, I can only denote the facts that you give me, the more information about it the more I can "pick apart" the better informed you are of your accurances.

Remember that many younger kids or teenagers DO make up things in their minds, be it subconsciously or consciously. I am not saying there is anything wrong with you remember this, but you have to be aware of your outside influences, or inside in this case.

You will have to 'make' a vision and tell me about the background noise in it, if you've had it since you were 2 then you should be able to notice every little thing about what is happening as though it is happening there and then.

As for what I said about not being able to control the visions, its not a matter of shutting it off, many who grew accustomed to it could "shut it off". Its the MAKING the vision come to you, if you are able to make it happen on will then I would like refutable proof that you could, for example when you go to bed think about my name, even my screen name will do its still a part of me... Tell me something you can see in your vision, I will help you with this by placing a kind of "stamp" where your mind will know what it is... This "stamp" will only be a series of words, what those words mean, only I know, and therefore if you are able to turn it on and off, continually focus on those words, and my name... Once you have "read" this stamp you have to prove it to me by telling me what was "inside" this "stamp".

.....Gold, Fire, Glass, White.....

I will have to try that seeing that it is now morning :P but im not sure it will work but its worth a try :)

but to further explain my visions there is just one thing i can describe it as and that is they change

When i was younger i never got a full picture it was always bits and pieces and there was never a

background but now i get very detailed dreams like i can smell everything i can tell by looking in the persons

eyes i can even feel the textures of almost everything although sometimes its like im not just in a vision

im in someone elses dream or something and they just need help and at first they cant see me, thats

what it seems like and they have to be willing to let me in its really wierd.

example time-

My friend lives in Gahana and I live in Grove city so its and ok drive but kinda long in my opinion.

I talk to her everyday and i will tell her about my dreams and stuff and we were talking about our

dreams the night before and she was telling me how she was up in her dads room and there

was this guy that kept on coming into the house and telling her he knew where she was then he

would drive away she hid in the closet every time but she didnt know why i told her my veiw

i was sitting on the bed observing everything waiting for her to see me because i had not realized

that it was her nightmare not mine but i could actually see the path she took and was able to

understand everything that was happening including where the man had come from but to further explain

it was not that she was choosing the path it was like hitting replay all you had to do was wake her from the

trance like thing she was in as for the man he didnt even move from his spot he never left i had come to

the concluison that she felt like she was being stalked or someone was watching her and i was putting my vision in

her head but i dont know it wierd i have only had a few of those but most of the time they are about people

im closer to

here is another example-

Someone was chasing me it was in the small allies of grove city and it was pitch black out of no where

some one comes out and grabs me im guessing it was a he because he was so strong but then her comes

the person that was fallowing me the had jumped on my attakers back once free i had ran out of the allie

and went to the big clock at city hall and it had said 11:11 really weird i know but thats not the weirdest

when i started to walk home the man that fallowed me came out of the alley and asked are you alright

and i was like i would be if i knew what today was and he had said July 2nd and I knew why evrything had

happened I figured out how i had gotten out of my house ( i sleep walk ) but then out of no where my blood sugar

like really droped and i passed out for like what felt for ever I had woken up and I found my self back in my room

but there was something wierd my cats were no longer there and the gecko tanks were gone then a tall figure walked in

caring food, pancakes with cinamon he walked over to the bed and handed me the food telling me to eat

all i wanted right then was to know how he knew i suffered from low blood sugar and not blood pressure

but I guess i wouldnt know because i woke up

but i dont know if that one is coming true but i have a really good feeling that it will because i have had it twice

and if you have any info on being psychic i would really like to know it because my grandma was the only other

psychic i knew and she kinda died in febuary so its kinda hard to ask her questions unless she comes to me in my dreams

but thanks

kaelie:)

You can't unless you can find scientific papers online that document these powers along with the evidence. It must also be peer reviewed and accepted by the scientific community as valid.

On the other hand some powers people say they have could be demonstrated on video for credibility purposes here... For example telekinesis.

I will have to try that seeing that it is now morning :P but im not sure it will work but its worth a try :)

but to further explain my visions there is just one thing i can describe it as and that is they change

When i was younger i never got a full picture it was always bits and pieces and there was never a

background but now i get very detailed dreams like i can smell everything i can tell by looking in the persons

eyes i can even feel the textures of almost everything although sometimes its like im not just in a vision

im in someone elses dream or something and they just need help and at first they cant see me, thats

what it seems like and they have to be willing to let me in its really wierd.

example time-

My friend lives in Gahana and I live in Grove city so its and ok drive but kinda long in my opinion.

I talk to her everyday and i will tell her about my dreams and stuff and we were talking about our

dreams the night before and she was telling me how she was up in her dads room and there

was this guy that kept on coming into the house and telling her he knew where she was then he

would drive away she hid in the closet every time but she didnt know why i told her my veiw

i was sitting on the bed observing everything waiting for her to see me because i had not realized

that it was her nightmare not mine but i could actually see the path she took and was able to

understand everything that was happening including where the man had come from but to further explain

it was not that she was choosing the path it was like hitting replay all you had to do was wake her from the

trance like thing she was in as for the man he didnt even move from his spot he never left i had come to

the concluison that she felt like she was being stalked or someone was watching her and i was putting my vision in

her head but i dont know it wierd i have only had a few of those but most of the time they are about people

im closer to

here is another example-

Someone was chasing me it was in the small allies of grove city and it was pitch black out of no where

some one comes out and grabs me im guessing it was a he because he was so strong but then her comes

the person that was fallowing me the had jumped on my attakers back once free i had ran out of the allie

and went to the big clock at city hall and it had said 11:11 really weird i know but thats not the weirdest

when i started to walk home the man that fallowed me came out of the alley and asked are you alright

and i was like i would be if i knew what today was and he had said July 2nd and I knew why evrything had

happened I figured out how i had gotten out of my house ( i sleep walk ) but then out of no where my blood sugar

like really droped and i passed out for like what felt for ever I had woken up and I found my self back in my room

but there was something wierd my cats were no longer there and the gecko tanks were gone then a tall figure walked in

caring food, pancakes with cinamon he walked over to the bed and handed me the food telling me to eat

all i wanted right then was to know how he knew i suffered from low blood sugar and not blood pressure

but I guess i wouldnt know because i woke up

but i dont know if that one is coming true but i have a really good feeling that it will because i have had it twice

and if you have any info on being psychic i would really like to know it because my grandma was the only other

psychic i knew and she kinda died in febuary so its kinda hard to ask her questions unless she comes to me in my dreams

but thanks

kaelie:)

Still these are very detailed visions (not as detailed as I would like but they will do) but you did not tell me what you are feeling at the time, you can tell me the occurrence of events, it still wont matter to me, what I need to know is the specific feelings, sounds, and knowledge you get from that vision. Because most of what you are explaining to me are just dreams I am still skeptic to your mental abilities, though about the dog thing sounds about the closest to being true. Now as for when your talking about almost being in someones dream, I know what you mean, except its still your dream just being seen from someone else' eyes, because you see yourself, and everything around you at a different angle... An example of this is something that happened to me recently, I had a dream about 2 months ago that I would get a phone call from Boyd auto body for a job interview, 2 months ago I had a good steady job, until just recently I had been let go... Now I remember in the dream I seemed to be busy and needed to get things done, also that I did not feel comfortable where I was, or something along those line, in other words I just wanted to leave, this being abnormal because where I was I usually am happy to be there... Now last friday I had went to where I lived before, and where my best friend lives to get some clothes after I got my clothes and stuff I started hanging out with my friend, now usually we get along fine, but for some reason he was really annoying me, like just always saying he was right and disregarding others, that and he would just say things in a manor that made him sound like he was the only one who was right and that was all... This started to annoy me and made me want to leave, I went inside the house after talking to him and as I walked in the house I got that amazing feeling of dejavue, but it wasn't just that, It was like I was back in my dream... I then said to my friends girlfriend who was inside... I think Boyd Autobody might be phoning because I got another one of those "things" I call it... I didn't even walk 3 steps and the phone rang, it was Boyd

Now this isn't the first time that it has happened it happens maybe every 6 months or more, I will get a dream and the a couple months later that dream will happen, the exact same way the dream said it would... I would have told you what I had felt, heard, smelled whenever this was going to happen but that will be detrimental to the information I want to receive from you....

None of these claims count as proof. You have to have it verified by a university. Otherwise I can say I make magic pink unicorns appear with a wave of my hand.

None of these claims count as proof. You have to have it verified by a university. Otherwise I can say I make magic pink unicorns appear with a wave of my hand.

Very true, very true... but hey, if I could go back in time to every time I had meditated and experienced some amazing and terrifying shiat I would take a group of scientists back with me and get as much truth as I could or dissolve my own delusions if it may be, I am totally accepting that it COULD have been some kind of reaction in synaptic, or brain activity that made me delusional, or what have you.

This is VERY limited criteria, I'm not likely to type out all of the events throughout my liftime... Even then its alot like this one thread that realy gets your brain goin which I might as well add here...

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...howtopic=156656

• 3 weeks later...

srry it took me soo long to reply i was on vacation and couldnt take my laptop with me but i dont think the stamp thing worked and you seem really logical and i wanted to know if you could help me figure this out. sorry its soo long

This may lead you to thinking I'm some crazy wack job but I can not deny anything that truly happened to me, other wise I would be lying. My name is Kaelie and I'm 14. Well lets start with some weird things that have been happening lately. Well there is something or someone trying to reach me because all my favorite stuff seems to be dissapearing, for example my favorite skinny jeans has like just walked off, I mean like one moment they were laying on my bedroom floor and now I can't find them. I know you may think I miss placed them but I have practically torn my room apart looking for them. Moving on, I always use to sleep in this one neckless it had two charms on it, the circle charm my dads mom gave me and the other one my moms dad had given me. Well one morning I had woken up and the circle charm was missing but the other was still on the chain around my neck. Weird I know, that means someone or something had taken the whole neckless off my nech and taken the one charm and then replaced the other. I was litarally freaking out. I took all the pillows off my bed, searched under my bed and it was know where. I had school so I started getting ready. So I wouldn't miss my bus. When I went to put my t-shirt on, I think I had laid it on top of one of my pillows, which I had put back onto my bed, and I decided to give it one more try, so I lifted up the pillow and there the charm was, face up and it looked freshly cleaned. A little while ago I was wearing my Irish ring and I had placed it on my dresser and when I went to put it back on it was gone at first I thought it was my cats but I wanted to test my theory so I placed another plain ring out and left it there while I was at school and when I came home I expected it to be gone but it was still there. So I left it out for a few more days and it never moved. And now TVs will turn on by themselves, telephones will ring and answer themselves but there will be no one there, it will sound like a door is opening or closing but none of the doors in my house would have moved (my dog even hears it), my computer will flash words at me. My grandma died on Febuary 16th and ever since I have been having the same dream, I wake in my old room at her house. I wake up to her rubbing my back and she says be quiet I have to show you something and then I say wait arn't you supose to be dead and she is like sugarpuss does it really matter, I'm hear now. Fallow me. Then I black out and the next thing I know I am in one of the closets at her house, I don't know which one but she shows me a gold painted box with one of those old fashioned locks on it, the lock no longer works. Then she tells me she wants me to have this and then shes gone. As I open the box I always wake up. I also have been getting these dreams about a guy who is about 16 or 17 he has coal black hair and crystal blue eyes. He has porceilin skin like me and he is always telling me that he will do anything to find me and he would never let anything happen to me. He has a small Irish accent and a very hot temper. I know because I always ask him if I know him but he always gets mad and says you still don't remember. Then he says I can't find you till you remeber and then he leaves. Then he is always giving me little tips telepathically like he has told me you have powers most people don't, you can manipulate the human mind, if you want something bad enough you will surely get it if you think about puting the thought into someones mind, for example if you want something to drink but you don't want to pay for it and you are at a resurant place and you think about the weightress giving you a drink, the next thing you know here comes the weightress saying you looked thirsty so I thought you might want this and they give you exactly what you wanted. Please tell me someone has some answers and if you are just going to tell me I'm psychotic and need help or something along the lines then just don't say anything because I don't care what you have to say. I just would like some logical answers.

big thanks if you have any answers and thanks for taking the time to read it

That is just a baseless claim K@k3s. It is not proof or evidence in any way.

until you can actually prove something the only proof you have is yourself. I don't see any proof in this thread other than wild claims.

That is just a baseless claim K@k3s. It is not proof or evidence in any way.

I know its not proof but you truely cant proof any thing on the internet you can only have claims and im not looking for anyone to 100% believe me over the internet im just looking for someone that has had similar experiences or can help me find logical answers to my experiences so unless you have something to say to help me whats the point on saying anything at all?? and I did say correct me if i did not that you think im crazy that is pretty much saying this is hard to believe but trust me on this.

until you can actually prove something the only proof you have is yourself. I don't see any proof in this thread other than wild claims.

Like i already said you may think im crazy but these have truely happen and if you dont believe me then why did u have to say anything?? im looking for logical explanations and if you want to just say that i have wild claims im not looking to proof myself im just wanting help explaining these events

want to know about.

They're not powers, they're skills. "Powers" makes you sound like a super hero. :D

Nothing's wrong with, although I have to ask, how do you control your "visions"?

Maybe you've found a method other people can use.

Like i already said you may think im crazy but these have truely happen and if you dont believe me then why did u have to say anything??

Trolls are like that. :(

It is not trolling, this thread is for people to prove their claims. Something which is very easy to do by just going to university and demonstrating it in a controlled environment. Nobody is ever willing to do so, they just make claims that defy the physical laws of the university.

It is not trolling, this thread is for people to prove their claims. Something which is very easy to do by just going to university and demonstrating it in a controlled environment. Nobody is ever willing to do so, they just make claims that defy the physical laws of the university.

I consider it trolling when people jump onto someone else just for what they've said.

They weren't trying to convince you. They only wanted help. It was uncalled for.

I consider it trolling when people jump onto someone else just for what they've said.

They weren't trying to convince you. They only wanted help. It was uncalled for.

It is not jumping to conclusions. It simply isn't evidence, it is baseless claims.

It is not jumping to conclusions. It simply isn't evidence, it is baseless claims.

It sounds like you didn't even read my post.

They're not powers, they're skills. "Powers" makes you sound like a super hero. :D

Nothing's wrong with, although I have to ask, how do you control your "visions"?

Maybe you've found a method other people can use.

Im srry bout saying powers i really didnt know what to call them

well there isnt really away to control ur visions that i know of.

I get mine when im asleep soo if i fall asleep thinking of someone or something

i get a vision of whats going to happen to them in the next few weeks

also depending on certian objects i touch that r close to a person will give me

readings on a persons where abouts or give me a vision about something that is

similar/related to that object.

and that is always what people tell me :(

but they r not me so how would they know??

and thanks for not insaulting me :D

and thanks for standing up for me :D

Im srry bout saying powers i really didnt know what to call them

well there isnt really away to control ur visions that i know of.

I get mine when im asleep soo if i fall asleep thinking of someone or something

i get a vision of whats going to happen to them in the next few weeks

also depending on certian objects i touch that r close to a person will give me

readings on a persons where abouts or give me a vision about something that is

similar/related to that object.

and that is always what people tell me :(

but they r not me so how would they know??

and thanks for not insaulting me :D

Oh, it's fine. A lot of people get that mixed up. No big deal. :)

So, basically, it sounds like you're pretty good with precognition (seeing the future) and psychometry (knowing things by touching something). You seem to be very perceptive - perceiving things comes very natural to you.

Let me guess... sometimes you can pick up other people's emotions? Maybe even their thoughts?

Let me guess... sometimes you can pick up other people's emotions?

I don't think you could say that was anything unusual or anything to do with psychic stuff. You can look at some one and pick up there emotional state. People can understand because unless you are a sociopath you can empathise with that person.

It sounds like you didn't even read my post.

I did, but you'd believe no matter what. I want evidence not someone saying they can just do things.