Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

PROVE IT!

G3N0M3

OK, first off I would like to start by saying once again, any kind of abilities we may have we can not control, the fact that someone says that they CAN is what turns off people and makes them think that this is unreal. This lil part is directed to people who believe in Jesus, and or God; If Jesus could do it, we can. Jesus was suposed to feel pain, relieve pain, heal, change the molecules in water to wine (very unlikely but who realy knows).

Now for people who may believe in ghosts but not anything else, if a ghost can control its energy to do one thing, why cant we? We are the same as ghosts only we have a living body...

K now for the people who believe in nothing but science... The energy of the sun, earth, solar system is unmaped and we dont know everything right? So how can we know exactly what is or is not? If the sun is realy a black whole than why does it emit plasmas and the sort to be able to create heat, radiation, etc.

Think about us being like a sun, being able to radiate something with a different type of energy that is unknown, unsensable and untraceable right now for our technology. As for what type of energy, science still can't prove and show every type of energy out there, all they can do is label it, just because you label something does not make it what it is...

Now about the whole Psychokinesis, that is what telekinesis is, its not reading peoples minds, phsychometry is being able to know what is related to an object, and you don't even have to touch it sometimes... I've given a reading to many people telling them about who they are, what they look like, how do I know this??? an educated gues??? Or how about OBE into someones home, how can I explain what their room looks like another "educated gues"??

Now phsychometry is actualy what reading someones mind is, their feelings, seeing, and owning the same experiences as them for a quick second... Except reading someones thoughts down to what word they are saying is closer between empathy and phychometry which is a mixture of reading their mind and their events that are taking place at that time...

I'm going to stop at that because I'm not likely going to type out word for word what everything about the paranormal is or how it works because I don't know everything about what is, and anyone claiming that they know everything about everything is obviously narrow minded. You can have your belief that this or that does not exist, but its still only that, your thought, it does not make it real... If that were the case I would beleive that I was a millionair and be bathing in hundred dollar bills, just because I think it does not make it true. Even claiming empathy, though I may claim it, or others claim it still does not make it true, maybe we are over complicating something out of nothing... The only fact that is missing there is the reaction and non-reaction that happens.

Now mentioning about these "other kinesis" is what shows people of the imagination people have, again just because they call it something and label it something does not make it be, "pyrokinesis" is not the controling of fire, if that would be possible that means that you can somehow burn something without it being carbon based, and also feed it oxygen all while creating a chemical reaction in nothingness... The closest you could call pyrokenisis, is tele/phsycokenisis controling the energy that the flame makes i.e heat, and air preshure.

You all have no clue how much I want to show you guys what I feel, how I react, things I see, hear, and feel... I only wich I had an ability that can be proved through video or some other medium that I myself could post here, I can talk with someone through chat, or even PM and I could give you a reading, I may even tell people I give reading too to drop a line over hear and explain what I did, and how I helped... In fact thats what I'm going to do after I send this post... Soon hopefully a couple of the people I helped will tell you people about things that happened, and how, why, they happened...

Last I'm finishing this post just to say a bit of wisdom; "If one man helps another without want of rembursment, does that make them wrong? If an outside party believes the way that they were helped is fake does that make the person not helped? When the need is apperent and the help is givin does it matter how or why they had been helped?, or does it just matter that they were helped?"

Thanks everyone for discussing this in a relatively decent manner.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mattshark

• G3N0M3

• Agent. Mulder

• tinieblas

Um, just curious; How can we prove online any of our gifts/talents?

When you tell the person things online that you could never know even sometimes IF you did meet them, their darkest secrets. Or exactly what their whole room/house looks like, and very specific.

Thats how

Well I am one of the people G3NOM3 has helped. I spoke with him in chat about a problem involving spirits. Well first off he described my room perfectly. Then he did this weird thing. It made me feel weird, to say the least, and he perfectly described how I was feeling. I fully believe in him and I would hope that you would give him a chance to prove himself to you. Trust me it's worth it :tu:

I have yet to see anything or have any experience that fits anything paranormal.

Posted Yesterday, 04:15 PM

Well I am one of the people G3NOM3 has helped. I spoke with him in chat about a problem involving spirits. Well first off he described my room perfectly. Then he did this weird thing. It made me feel weird, to say the least, and he perfectly described how I was feeling. I fully believe in him and I would hope that you would give him a chance to prove himself to you. Trust me it's worth it

I wish he would go ahead and read me, and convince me there is something unusual or "special" going on.

Ok so I started here yesterday and I have already been into discussions with some people about proving what abilities I have and other things. I just want people to give some examples of refutable proof of what you can do... First I want to list abilities you can or can't do, and prove unless you have special meters and scopes:

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Astral Projection -<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> You can not prove if astral projection is possible unless you have curtain measuring devices. I have practiced and experienced astral projection many times, I have never been to some far off landscape, and have never left my own city. I have been to places I had never visited before in reality and then later down the road visited when I tell my friends or family about the area as we are going through it, they assure me that we or I have never been there before, I then explain to them what features there are before we approach or discover. There are ways you can put things together and hypothesis why it is possible. For example ghosts, ghosts are energy floating around be it permanently grounded or not. Now who says that we can't do the same thing with our own soul or energy, almost like dieing a little and then releasing that energy and then controlling that energy where to go. Now if you don't believe in ghosts than this theory is incorrect, but that's still your opinion and you can still find that out for yourself WITHOUT training. The only way I could see that you could measure scientifically that a person can emit their energy and travel other places is by an electrometer or a spectrometer, with this you can have the meters in a separate room away from the 'subject' and have the subject project himself into that room and stay in one spot long enough for the spectrometer to visually see that it is something and the electrometer to measure that it IS an electromagnetic force/spirit/apparition/etc...

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Precognition - <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>This I have experienced myself through dreams, I don't know much about it myself because it happens rarely and its usually not an important precognitive dream (me going somewhere with my friends we've never talked about or been, stuff like that) and the only proof I could see someone having it is telling someone about the dream or precognitive vision before it happening and having it documented and dated, then it happening and them keeping that documentation as proof... the person you tell it to signs the documentation saying that you told them about it happening before hand and will testify that it had happened.

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Telekinesis - <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>Obvious ways of proving that you have a telekinetic ability is video proof, but in this day and age it is easy to 'fake' or obscure proof, so skeptics will always and forever deny telekinetic abilities. For example a 'magician' making someone float, sure it could be telekinesis or it could be an illusion no one can know other than the magician.

Myself I have only once (to my knowledge if it WAS telekinesis or not) made something move by nearly touching it. This story starts after I had just been deeply meditating for about 2-3 hours, before I left my trance I felt my stomach chakra almost explode which is what kicked me out of the trance, I than took this in good faith that I had taken another step in my spiritual/physical/mental state and so while I could still feel the pressure and almost static feeling throughout my body I attempted to push something with my biometrics. I'm not sure if its because of what I chose to move or otherwise, but I had taken the first thing nearest to me which was a clock and I took out that battery. After that I had placed it in my palm between the lumps of the knuckles of my pinky and ring finger, I then breathed as calm as I could (the 'explosion' rattled me a bit) and rested my elbow on the ground and held my hand about a foot from my face. I then kept repeating to myself "I can do this, I can move this, it is possible to move this, I CAN DO THIS" and as I placed my hand closer to the battery I noticed it move a small amount. At this point when it moved a small amount I believed instantly, after that it seemed easier to move it, and what I mean by this is that I pushed it OVER the knuckle lump of my ring finger, and then gravity took it down the hump, then it went over the next one, and the next one then it fell out of my hand... After this I had totally believed in telekinesis at first I was a skeptic about moving something with your mind... then I realized... its not JUST with your mind, its your mind telling your body to do these things. Now I know this is no proof, and if I was able to replicate what I did again for you I would show you but I have not hit another point like what had happened that night.

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Pyrokinesis/Cryokinesis/Chronokineses and many others -<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> These are all bull, people believing in things like these are what make skeptics... Use your brain not your imagination, we can't slow down, or speed up time, we can only speed up or slow down our own senses, as a goalie you enter an almost super sensitive world, where something is flying at you up to 100mph but to the goalie (myself personally when I played goalie for a bit) it actually seems to slow down and the one second that it takes to get to the net turns to 2.5 seconds... That is only my perception not me slowing down time to make the save... As for anyone trying to prove that anything with a suffix stuck in front of a prefix that means motion like aquakinesis, so what your a plumber??? All of these kinds of kinetics' don't exist, maybe in some fantasy world in another dimension... but the only way you are controlling any element is through telekinesis. Though if you think about outside of the box time is to my knowledge linear and cyclical whereas time moves in one direction or it repeats itself, now you may be able to 'bend' time, or travel along the time line (much, MUCH more in depth than that) but physicaly the amount of power and energy it would take to be able to slow down or speed up the ENTIRE UNIVERSE (time is not only on our planet)... come on... as for the actual use of some of these its not impossible though misinterpreted. Say Cryo/Pyrokinesis you can use these to an extent but its not the controlling of the element its the controlling of your own physiology, for example you live in a hot/cold environment and you would like to cool/heat your body. Your not controlling the element of fire or cold, your controlling your own body's mechanics (this is not supernatural understand quantum mechanics and physical systems coupled with a furhter understanding of subatomic particles). Most of these are known to be neologisms where the people are basically making them up for some type of extra attention from this kind of group. They see that we have 'basic' abilities and make up new ones so that they 'feel better than us'.

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->ACTUAL 'KINETICS' -<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> The natural kinetics we know of scientificaly are Interkinesis, Diakinesis, Cytokinesis, Karyokinesis, and Photokinesis. These are all natural forms of kinetics, and most of them take place within biological structures except for but not limited to Photokinesis (even then there is photosynthesis, and our own human biological synthesis that creates vitamins)

<b><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Psychokinesis - <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>This I experience day to day, it may not be exact words and sentences but I know what topic it is, and their view or thought of it. It happens instantly and frequently, I can't get on the bus without finding out about people (what they do, and what they hide sometimes!!) Without seeing the tattletale signs of someone going to talk to you, I can feel and hear when they are going to speak to me. I can see emotions that people trap within themselves, and I've become VERY good at being able to tell is someone has something they need to get out. It also helps that people are naturally able, and wanting to talk to me, it sounds funny but people I could know for a week will tell me things they say they have never told anyone! As for how we can measure and document psychokinetic prowess or abilities is by recording multiple 'happenings' and deduce how that person has come to that conclusion. Its not just a simple what number am I thinking of because I get that all the time "Pfft sure you can read my minds, what number am I thinking of then?" It is harder to be able to 'penetrate' someones mind when they have disbelief, because that in itself is a form of defense. Because you make the brain subconsciously believe that it won't work your brain "scrambles" the signal. I have noted this fact because it is a common occurrence to psychics (that I know and have talked to agree with me) and it is hard to be able to get through that, but when the subject is not aware that you are reading their thoughts, you have 'free roam' to be able to delve into their mind. Now if you don't believe in the supernatural ability to be able to read thoughts or emotions I will give you physical proof that someone can literaly read someone like a book. My first example will be the human eye, we can detect a movement in the face that moves a 0.003s (I believe) that's 3 thousandths of a second movement, and our brain then puts together all the reactions in a persons face and compiles a script overtime. As you older people will agree with me that the older you are the more you can tell about someone, this is because unselfconsciously your brain has been trying to understand ways of communicating. Take longtime couples for example, sometimes they don't even need to speak with eachother to be able to know what the other is feeling, or thinking. Or the impeccable "love at first sight" the amount of reactions that happen within the 3-5 second you catch eyes with someone is amazing, I've been told by people who have had love at first sight tell me that they were so compatible and that they liked the same things, believed in the same things, etc. that it was amazing how it happened. Is this perceptual disambiguation or is it a psychokinetic connection??

Well those are some of the things that I believe have been misinterpreted and/or construed through the years and through Hollywood. I hope that this opens the eyes to allot of people and helps them understand what MAY be happening to them. I consider myself to be a Neologist because most of my opinions could be construed by many to be 'supernatural', and particularly the church would frown upon someone believing that they have "higher powers unattained from God". Since that I have developed these abilities through a lifelong practice of them, and I'm not just talking about from when I was a teenager 'going through a faze' but since I first had encounters with the supernatural such as ghosts, reading my families/friends thoughts, lucid dreaming, and astral projection, feeling feelings in people, and the only thing that actually troubles me and I accept as a gift from a higher power (not god) is being able to feel peoples pain. These kinds of things started when I was 4-5 years old!! imagine trying to understand something that happens to you on a day to day basis when people are telling you need to get help!! Try and imagine visiting someone in a hospital when your young like 8-9 and feeling peoples pain!! Sure it is not as intense as theirs but the more intense it is the farther away you can feel it (you may think this is a kind of sycosis from seeing someone get hurt and then feeling a pain in that same area but no, how about if they are behind a curtain, or in the next room!!!)When you grow up this way it is hard to understand but as long as you understand that they are only confused because they are not well informed about the subject. Also growing up like that you are always looked at from a different perspective (not negative by the way but only indifferent). In every way possible I am happy and proud about the abilities I found and developed and my mission on the internet and at these forums are to inform others, and discuss with them about their abilities, because as I sad people growing up feeling different than others need people to understand them. To me thankfully my mother was a spiritualist and practiced and experienced things like talking with the dead, and knowing peoples problems before they even tell her. Many things like that encouraged, and gave me strength and belief that we as a species can accomplish more than what society is TOLD to believe.

*edits were just accenting the words (making them bigger and bold), just making it look a bit better.

Okay , Well I myself have Empath abilities, that is highly debated amoungst a lot of people, on is it or is it not a REAL gift, only proff I do have is I can sense other people and Spirits emotions. I have since a child, however, I do not prented I know more about anything, I am just honest if I know something I speak it and I do not try to seem liek I know more. I am friends with other people that are trying to teach me onto how to develope more abilities. However, again i havent any proof on that. I am learning

I was told to Prove G3N0M3 is not a fraud, he has Physchically Fed from me the very first day I had met him, he tookmk a major headache I had away, however , there are many names for tha,t Psi Vampire. Or just plainly Physchical abilities, forever what You might want to call it, my head ache was in fact gone. I do not believe anything , until someone proves it to me, So with that. I was proved by him that he has certain abilities. And I will b a believer. Thank You

Okay , Well I myself have Empath abilities, that is highly debated amoungst a lot of people, on is it or is it not a REAL gift, only proff I do have is I can sense other people and Spirits emotions. I have since a child, however, I do not prented I know more about anything, I am just honest if I know something I speak it and I do not try to seem liek I know more. I am friends with other people that are trying to teach me onto how to develope more abilities. However, again i havent any proof on that. I am learning

I was told to Prove G3N0M3 is not a fraud, he has Physchically Fed from me the very first day I had met him, he tookmk a major headache I had away, however , there are many names for tha,t Psi Vampire. Or just plainly Physchical abilities, forever what You might want to call it, my head ache was in fact gone. I do not believe anything , until someone proves it to me, So with that. I was proved by him that he has certain abilities. And I will b a believer. Thank You

Erm there is absolutely no proof provided in that post at all.

I have pm'd with G3NOM3 back and forth, I would post it but it's kind of personal and it would get laughed at. I will say that he correctly identified that my Dad has breathing problems and I have insulin resistance. He also described the texture of my children's hair. I have asked for another reading from him for the sake of better proof and did not give any information except that my aunt passed on almost two years ago and her twin is still living. As soon as I hear from him, I shall post the results. By the way, I'm not claiming to have any powers, just trying to help my friend out. I don't want any part of the debating.

Love and Light,

Angel

I am proof, vouching for him, but a lot would say that is heresay. That is why I stated in my post, I am a believer I know what I know and don't pretend to know more, People can believe what I type or not , entirely up to you . This whole post is going to all be heresay , unless we all post our conversations with him on here, and even then , you will have people that doubt his abilities or anyone elses abilities at that. Ither way I was stating my proof the only way that was possible, you want hard core prrof gather money and go see him, as far as that, you are going to only get heresay from people on a Forum.

I am proof, vouching for him, but a lot would say that is heresay. That is why I stated in my post, I am a believer I know what I know and don't pretend to know more, People can believe what I type or not , entirely up to you . This whole post is going to all be heresay , unless we all post our conversations with him on here, and even then , you will have people that doubt his abilities or anyone elses abilities at that. Ither way I was stating my proof the only way that was possible, you want hard core prrof gather money and go see him, as far as that, you are going to only get heresay from people on a Forum.

Yes, it is hear say, not proof.

Yes, it is hear say, not proof.

Do you people have a hard time reading ? Do we need to go back to Highschool? Didnt I just state that this is a forum you nor anyone else is going to get anything else but heresay , if you want more proof then go on a vacation and look him up, instead of pointing out the obvious which I just stated by this is a forum there is no way to PROVE anything on a FORUM. It is the internet, however, so if you are looking for something more . Then people vouching for him, then look else where

Do we need to go back to Highschool?

In all probability. I'll wait for you, don't worry.

In case you didn't notice, this is a thread asking for proof. Not hearsay.

Do you people have a hard time reading ? Do we need to go back to Highschool? Didnt I just state that this is a forum you nor anyone else is going to get anything else but heresay , if you want more proof then go on a vacation and look him up, instead of pointing out the obvious which I just stated by this is a forum there is no way to PROVE anything on a FORUM. It is the internet, however, so if you are looking for something more . Then people vouching for him, then look else where

hahahahahaha having people vouch for you means nothing!

There is no proof thats true, does that make you the genius that knows all?

I simply asked people who I had any kind of psychic, or paranormal event with, where both I helped them, and we learned from eachother. The people are not here to prove anything for themselves, I asked them to help me show others (not only skeptics) such as people who are not sure whats happening to them or who just need help which is the only reason why they come here, or for entertainment like yourself Mattshark. Now you still did not answer anything from my post at first... why is this? is it because you have nothing left to say? I would not think otherwise untill you started posting again saying more of your theories... Ceteris Paribus, a term you should much learn my friend, and a term I should let you ponder on. But still, does this prove anything?

CAN you prove something in forums should be the real topic of this thread, as obviously the only way that you can PROVE anything is through others telling of happenings, are all these people wrong and your right Mattshark? Now getting back to ceteris paribus, you say that you cant prove that something does not exist, first you have to determine if it can't be, if it then can't be then you search for the variables of it being... So I ask you this, Mattshark and any other skeptic reading this, do you know all the variables? Do you know all the functions? Do you know what is and is not? If you answered yes to any of these (except what is and is not, that could be debatable) you would be delusional thinking that you know everything about everything.

K well I'm interested in seeing what the skeptics have to say about this post, my large post before this, and what everyone has to say... Am I all somehow coning them? Am I somehow leading them to say anything? NO, the only thing I asked for is to help me on this thread by explaining what I did with them...

Good Night,

Thanks emeraldfire for supporting me, but a fair warning, Mattshark is a troll for the entire time I've seen him in these forums, he leaves one-two liners saying this or that, never, EVER, proving a point, and just tries to get a rise out of people.

I also love your point about it being a FORUM, if your looking for answers to how the entire universe works I'm sure your not smart enough to be thinking your getting all the answers here.

Your looking for answers to something you won't except I would tell them, if you deny everything infront of your face even infront of a mirror what are you? If I were to send in EEGs, Spectograms, etc, etc, etc... Every skeptic would just say, "It's fake, it was tampered with, this is bull, I DON'T BELIEVE"

Thanks again for helping me out, I should also get you to mention about those... "side effects" that took place lol :P (just to lighten the mood)

In all probability. I'll wait for you, don't worry.

In case you didn't notice, this is a thread asking for proof. Not hearsay.

I assure you , I can read, and the only proof you can post online, is heresay that is a fact, if he were to video tape himself, people would say it is acting, and not believe, if people were to post their conversations, those same non believers would say it was fake, so if you think about it, in reality, you can not make a non believer believe, if they truly do not wish to believe, they will find every and any way possible to think of a way to say it is fake or that the proof isnt real. The only evidence a person is truly going to believe is to actually experience it and see it, Yes he is trying to prove he is on a forum to have people post their experiences they have had with him, and I find that no matter how many times I say he is real and what he does is real , you will always find the one person that is as sinicle and doubtful as the day is long, and conteract it with some crap about how this is all heresay, so again I repeat, the only proof you shall ever see online is that of free speech and basically heresay if you wish for more proof talk to him, have him do something to you that he explains. If you wanted to truly believe you would take what others say into considerations, for those to whom wish to argue every possible proof that one can PROVE ONLINE, do not bother, it is a waste of Forum time and thread.

Thanks emeraldfire for supporting me, but a fair warning, Mattshark is a troll for the entire time I've seen him in these forums, he leaves one-two liners saying this or that, never, EVER, proving a point, and just tries to get a rise out of people.

I also love your point about it being a FORUM, if your looking for answers to how the entire universe works I'm sure your not smart enough to be thinking your getting all the answers here.

Your looking for answers to something you won't except I would tell them, if you deny everything infront of your face even infront of a mirror what are you? If I were to send in EEGs, Spectograms, etc, etc, etc... Every skeptic would just say, "It's fake, it was tampered with, this is bull, I DON'T BELIEVE"

Thanks again for helping me out, I should also get you to mention about those... "side effects" that took place lol :P (just to lighten the mood)

Thank you dear, for being greatful that I am supporting you , and I have no problem with supporting you , for I have experienced it, and yes I know I get a lil Over heated myself I can not help it, lol. And shall we leave the side effect between the two of us , lmao. I highly doubt that would help people believe any one of us. lol

I assure you , I can read, and the only proof you can post online, is heresay that is a fact, if he were to video tape himself, people would say it is acting, and not believe, if people were to post their conversations, those same non believers would say it was fake, so if you think about it, in reality, you can not make a non believer believe, if they truly do not wish to believe, they will find every and any way possible to think of a way to say it is fake or that the proof isnt real. The only evidence a person is truly going to believe is to actually experience it and see it, Yes he is trying to prove he is on a forum to have people post their experiences they have had with him, and I find that no matter how many times I say he is real and what he does is real , you will always find the one person that is as sinicle and doubtful as the day is long, and conteract it with some crap about how this is all heresay, so again I repeat, the only proof you shall ever see online is that of free speech and basically heresay if you wish for more proof talk to him, have him do something to you that he explains. If you wanted to truly believe you would take what others say into considerations, for those to whom wish to argue every possible proof that one can PROVE ONLINE, do not bother, it is a waste of Forum time and thread.

Go the psychology dept of your nearest university, ask to speak to a professor, explain and demonstrate to them. If you show something, they will study,

Mhm. This is nonsense.

You cannot prove much online. I agree.

What you can do is provide examples of proof. Hearsay is not proof. An appropriately scientific study which demonstrated someone's telekinetic powers would be.

Mhm. This is nonsense.

You cannot prove much online. I agree.

What you can do is provide examples of proof. Hearsay is not proof. An appropriately scientific study which demonstrated someone's telekinetic powers would be.

I agree you are not going to get anything from the internet, if you want anything more go to the source talk to G3N0M3 , as far as wasteing breath on here talking to children I refuse to do so anymore, this is the internet , if you want more proof talk to him.

*Edit was removal of quote*

First this is not inflamitory in anyway, did you read the very first post I had made? Did it not say that I don't truly believe in telekinesis, and that my one time experience with it might not be telekinetic at all?

Also, to prove what "abilities" I have I would need to travel to one of the few universities that still have the testing going. Do you think that every town, city has a department of metaphysical science??

Now lastly, if I were to go to the psychology department and they were non-believers how would that help? You think that any kind of proof would persuade them to even count it as REAL proof? Or would it be simply a mixup, or an abnormality? And if they WERE believers than any other scientist will say that it was fake, a coraberation, and therfore it is not valid science.

K, so if there is no real way to prove that these things happen, how could you yourselves believe that it can't happen?

This gets back to the point I repeated EVERYTIME someone says that this, or that CAN'T be. If it can't be prove why, just because scientificaly it might be "easier", this is not everyday science, it is metaphysical phenomina and therefore not proven. If the theory in physics of a chaos theory exists, something entirely reliant on hersay, models, and theories, how does that concept make it further than something the same as what I am proposing?

I'm finishing this one up with a couple points, one, if you all never answer my questions and how I prove something, how does that make you right? All those points I made in my posts were all questions whenever you see a "?". They were all good questions and though we give you answers you never give us answers. two, its much more easier, and likely that you just deny something than actualy take it into consideration. If you do this your not a true scientist, where you take what is known, and you use scientific probability and circumstances to prove what is or is not. three, why is it that when an educated person has an ability, and tries to prove it, gives facts, asks questions, and no one answers them? Is it because again there is a good point that could prove you wrong, and therefore is a threat to you, so you avoid the question? Is that not what scientists do, never admit that their wrong? Well consider me a scientist because I KNOW I'm right and that is all that matters.

So the next skeptic who posts without answering my questions is not a skeptic, but in fact, narcisistic in nature, where you think you know everything, you know the answers to the way the universe and beyond works, you are god incarnate and you have all answers, and nothing eludes you...

Well have a good day everyone, hope I see some real skeptic response next time, I sudgest C/P all my questions and answer them...

Edited by G3N0M3

*Edit was removal of quote*

First this is not inflamitory in anyway, did you read the very first post I had made? Did it not say that I don't truly believe in telekinesis, and that my one time experience with it might not be telekinetic at all?

Also, to prove what "abilities" I have I would need to travel to one of the few universities that still have the testing going. Do you think that every town, city has a department of metaphysical science??

Now lastly, if I were to go to the psychology department and they were non-believers how would that help? You think that any kind of proof would persuade them to even count it as REAL proof? Or would it be simply a mixup, or an abnormality? And if they WERE believers than any other scientist will say that it was fake, a coraberation, and therfore it is not valid science.

K, so if there is no real way to prove that these things happen, how could you yourselves believe that it can't happen?

This gets back to the point I repeated EVERYTIME someone says that this, or that CAN'T be. If it can't be prove why, just because scientificaly it might be "easier", this is not everyday science, it is metaphysical phenomina and therefore not proven. If the theory in physics of a chaos theory exists, something entirely reliant on hersay, models, and theories, how does that concept make it further than something the same as what I am proposing?

I'm finishing this one up with a couple points, one, if you all never answer my questions and how I prove something, how does that make you right? All those points I made in my posts were all questions whenever you see a "?". They were all good questions and though we give you answers you never give us answers. two, its much more easier, and likely that you just deny something than actualy take it into consideration. If you do this your not a true scientist, where you take what is known, and you use scientific probability and circumstances to prove what is or is not. three, why is it that when an educated person has an ability, and tries to prove it, gives facts, asks questions, and no one answers them? Is it because again there is a good point that could prove you wrong, and therefore is a threat to you, so you avoid the question? Is that not what scientists do, never admit that their wrong? Well consider me a scientist because I KNOW I'm right and that is all that matters.

So the next skeptic who posts without answering my questions is not a skeptic, but in fact, narcisistic in nature, where you think you know everything, you know the answers to the way the universe and beyond works, you are god incarnate and you have all answers, and nothing eludes you...

Well have a good day everyone, hope I see some real skeptic response next time, I sudgest C/P all my questions and answer them...

Most cities have universities with a psychology department. If they have a metaphysical science department I'd be extremely dubious of their status as that is kind of an oxymoron. But it is usually no problem to ask to speak to a professor in person.

If the theory in physics of a chaos theory exists, something entirely reliant on hersay, models, and theories, how does that concept make it further than something the same as what I am proposing?

No scientific theory is reliant on hearsay at all mate. Models and theories in science are both evidence based and are used to explain phenomena.

A model is used for a simply way of explaining something and predicting outcomes, these are tested all the time.

A theory in science is the explanation of observed phenomena and can encompass scientific laws, models, hypothesises and a hell of a lot of evidence.

Even a hypothesis has to come from evidence in the first place.

From your op:

Or the impeccable "love at first sight" the amount of reactions that happen within the 3-5 second you catch eyes with someone is amazing, I've been told by people who have had love at first sight tell me that they were so compatible and that they liked the same things, believed in the same things, etc. that it was amazing how it happened. Is this perceptual disambiguation or is it a psychokinetic connection??

It is most likely hormones and not anything to do with psi (definitely not psychokinetic which another name for telekinesis)

Is there any other question you want answered?

I'm only asking for something in terms of evidence, a lot of what you see on hear is junk, stuff like controlling shadows and firing energy balls or controlling electricity, but I will take any serious evidence on its quality and gladly examine it.. Hell I have said I will even offer to give anyone in Belfast a controlled test.

Most cities have universities with a psychology department. If they have a metaphysical science department I'd be extremely dubious of their status as that is kind of an oxymoron. But it is usually no problem to ask to speak to a professor in person.

No scientific theory is reliant on hearsay at all mate. Models and theories in science are both evidence based and are used to explain phenomena.

A model is used for a simply way of explaining something and predicting outcomes, these are tested all the time.

A theory in science is the explanation of observed phenomena and can encompass scientific laws, models, hypothesises and a hell of a lot of evidence.

Even a hypothesis has to come from evidence in the first place.

From your op:

It is most likely hormones and not anything to do with psi (definitely not psychokinetic which another name for telekinesis)

Is there any other question you want answered?

I'm only asking for something in terms of evidence, a lot of what you see on hear is junk, stuff like controlling shadows and firing energy balls or controlling electricity, but I will take any serious evidence on its quality and gladly examine it.. Hell I have said I will even offer to give anyone in Belfast a controlled test.

Actualy there are allot more questions I want answered, and I gues I'll have to repeat just the last questions that you answered.

If you did not notice I said exactly that, that models are used to find out a deduce what is what, but I did say heresay because is the chaos theory fact? is it KNOWN? I was asking about the chaos theory, a relatively insane idea where something happening one place can cause an effect some distance away. Not saying it is impossable but I'm pointing out how a theory like that, which is more perplexing and imposable to measure (or at least so many factors that you could never involve them all in your final equation).

Also since that you took only two of the least hardest questions out of what I asked, I'll clarify the last one you posted for; where if it was biological, and pherimones and tistosterone, your saying that we can deduce how a person thinks, what their belief systems are, and the kind of person they are... By sexual interest??? That is entirely ilogical and I would like you to re-think your answer per my quote and how I asked the question. Also you did not mention anything about it being perceptual disambiguation in the reactions of facial expressions, how they look, how they stand, etc. You did not mention any of the science behind it, or how it may relate to the question at hand.

Now I'll take some of my time to C/P some of my most favorite questions that I found you avoided, and continued your discussion (maybe you did not fully read the post [as my posts are long] or did not read it right).

" Now for people who may believe in ghosts but not anything else, if a ghost can control its energy to do one thing, why cant we? "

" K now for the people who believe in nothing but science... The energy of the sun, earth, solar system is unmaped and we dont know everything right? So how can we know exactly what is or is not? "

" I've given a reading to many people telling them about who they are, what they look like, how do I know this??? an educated gues??? Or how about OBE into someones home, how can I explain what their room looks like another "educated gues?? " - Don't bother trying to deny this happened, I've gotten people to post up things about helping them, OBE is something I do, to show someone to have faith and that there is more.

" Last I'm finishing this post just to say a bit of wisdom; "If one man helps another without want of rembursment, does that make them wrong? If an outside party believes the way that they were helped is fake does that make the person not helped? When the need is apperent and the help is givin does it matter how or why they had been helped?, or does it just matter that they were helped?" '

" So I ask you this, Mattshark and any other skeptic reading this, do you know all the variables? Do you know all the functions? Do you know what is and is not? "

" Am I all somehow coning them? Am I somehow leading them to say anything? "

OK and all the points that I made in my last post... here, for your review...

" This gets back to the point I repeated EVERYTIME someone says that this, or that CAN'T be. If it can't be prove why, just because scientificaly it might be "easier", this is not everyday science, it is metaphysical phenomina and therefore not proven. If the theory in physics of a chaos theory exists, something entirely reliant on hersay, models, and theories, how does that concept make it further than something the same as what I am proposing?

I'm finishing this one up with a couple points, one, if you all never answer my questions and how I prove something, how does that make you right? All those points I made in my posts were all questions whenever you see a "?". They were all good questions and though we give you answers you never give us answers. two, its much more easier, and likely that you just deny something than actualy take it into consideration. If you do this your not a true scientist, where you take what is known, and you use scientific probability and circumstances to prove what is or is not. three, why is it that when an educated person has an ability, and tries to prove it, gives facts, asks questions, and no one answers them? Is it because again there is a good point that could prove you wrong, and therefore is a threat to you, so you avoid the question? Is that not what scientists do, never admit that their wrong? Well consider me a scientist because I KNOW I'm right and that is all that matters. " - BOLDED are the main points and questions...

Well if you could answer these with consideration and an open mind... Like the "what if" statements in an unknown variable... I can't stress to you enough about taking this into mind, I know you could be smarter if you were to take all routes, you don't have to commit to them, but at least keep them in mind when deducing variables, and facing facts. You might not believe that I helped them, or anyone else for that matter, but in fact I've talked with, and shown many people, even outside this forum of the unknown.

Good luck, and I hope you get the points right this time around :D (oh and maybe if I had the money [student] to be able to travel to Europe I would take you up on your offer, but I can't very well walk there...)

Realy, I would actualy just like you to re-read my last post, and my first post at the start of this thread, if you read the first one of this thread thanks, but the post before last had good questions and points I would like everyone who visits here to answer, or talk about.

Thanks,

Actualy there are allot more questions I want answered, and I gues I'll have to repeat just the last questions that you answered.

If you did not notice I said exactly that, that models are used to find out a deduce what is what, but I did say heresay because is the chaos theory fact? is it KNOWN? I was asking about the chaos theory, a relatively insane idea where something happening one place can cause an effect some distance away. Not saying it is impossable but I'm pointing out how a theory like that, which is more perplexing and imposable to measure (or at least so many factors that you could never involve them all in your final equation).

It isn't that unambiguous. It is not an either or situation. It is not fact but it most certainly is not hearsay. It is applied mathematics.

Also since that you took only two of the least hardest questions out of what I asked, I'll clarify the last one you posted for; where if it was biological, and pherimones and tistosterone, your saying that we can deduce how a person thinks, what their belief systems are, and the kind of person they are... By sexual interest??? That is entirely ilogical and I would like you to re-think your answer per my quote and how I asked the question. Also you did not mention anything about it being perceptual disambiguation in the reactions of facial expressions, how they look, how they stand, etc. You did not mention any of the science behind it, or how it may relate to the question at hand.

Pheromones and hormones cover a lot, lot more than sexual interest genome, the cover parental care, fear, courage, cooperation and many other behaviours. About communication, well that is learnt, emotional response isn't (although you can learn to control it to a degree). I don't think there is any reason to suggest that facial expression is anything to do with "love at first sight".

Now I'll take some of my time to C/P some of my most favorite questions that I found you avoided, and continued your discussion (maybe you did not fully read the post [as my posts are long] or did not read it right).

" Now for people who may believe in ghosts but not anything else, if a ghost can control its energy to do one thing, why cant we? "

Well I don't believe in ghosts, but if you want to show me how anyone can manipulate energy in the human body (in the form of ATP, which is the bodies stored energy source) out side of natural biochemistry I would be genuinely impressed.

" K now for the people who believe in nothing but science... The energy of the sun, earth, solar system is unmaped and we dont know everything right? So how can we know exactly what is or is not? "

You are asking for conjecture from conjecture. However, we know what provides energy in the human body.

" I've given a reading to many people telling them about who they are, what they look like, how do I know this??? an educated gues??? Or how about OBE into someones home, how can I explain what their room looks like another "educated gues?? " - Don't bother trying to deny this happened, I've gotten people to post up things about helping them, OBE is something I do, to show someone to have faith and that there is more.

No all you have is claims, there is no evidence to deny. I have asked for anyone claims to be able to leave their home to tell me what my computer area looks like where I am typing right now and now has. And regarding the mind leaving the body, I'd like to point out how dead people become in a purely mental state when their brain is damaged.

" Last I'm finishing this post just to say a bit of wisdom; "If one man helps another without want of rembursment, does that make them wrong? If an outside party believes the way that they were helped is fake does that make the person not helped? When the need is apperent and the help is givin does it matter how or why they had been helped?, or does it just matter that they were helped?" '

Depends if it was really help or not, something may seem like the right thing at the time and can very much not be case.

" So I ask you this, Mattshark and any other skeptic reading this, do you know all the variables? Do you know all the functions? Do you know what is and is not? "

Of course we don't know everything, we would have no need for scientists if we did. However, that doesn't give any credence to conjecture.

" Am I all somehow coning them? Am I somehow leading them to say anything? "

That could very much depend on how much someone wants to be led or if they are told what they want to hear. It may not be you, but them.

OK and all the points that I made in my last post... here, for your review...

" This gets back to the point I repeated EVERYTIME someone says that this, or that CAN'T be. If it can't be prove why, just because scientificaly it might be "easier", this is not everyday science, it is metaphysical phenomina and therefore not proven. If the theory in physics of a chaos theory exists, something entirely reliant on hersay, models, and theories, how does that concept make it further than something the same as what I am proposing?

No science is reliant on hearsay, understand that very important point genome, if it is hearsay it is not science. Chaos theory is not hearsay.

I'm finishing this one up with a couple points, one, if you all never answer my questions and how I prove something, how does that make you right? All those points I made in my posts were all questions whenever you see a "?". They were all good questions and though we give you answers you never give us answers. two, its much more easier, and likely that you just deny something than actualy take it into consideration. If you do this your not a true scientist, where you take what is known, and you use scientific probability and circumstances to prove what is or is not. three, why is it that when an educated person has an ability, and tries to prove it, gives facts, asks questions, and no one answers them? Is it because again there is a good point that could prove you wrong, and therefore is a threat to you, so you avoid the question? Is that not what scientists do, never admit that their wrong? Well consider me a scientist because I KNOW I'm right and that is all that matters. " - BOLDED are the main points and questions...

I think I gave fair advice. I offered to help Genome. I have an offer for your astral projection claims and it is a pretty fair one.

It is much easier to blindly accept than address evidence or the lack of it actually, that is why there are not enough scientists.

Science is not about "knowing" you are right, if you believe that you really don't know anything about science. It is about evidencing your claims and demonstrating this to the rest of your field. No evidence = not science.

Well if you could answer these with consideration and an open mind... Like the "what if" statements in an unknown variable... I can't stress to you enough about taking this into mind, I know you could be smarter if you were to take all routes, you don't have to commit to them, but at least keep them in mind when deducing variables, and facing facts. You might not believe that I helped them, or anyone else for that matter, but in fact I've talked with, and shown many people, even outside this forum of the unknown.

Scepticism is an open mind, what if is fine, but believing claims for the sake of is pointless and prevents progress, you want to make claims and have them taken seriously, evidence them, it may take time, but that is just how it is. It is open mindedness, just not so open that everything falls out. It is blind belief that is closed minded.

Good luck, and I hope you get the points right this time around :D (oh and maybe if I had the money [student] to be able to travel to Europe I would take you up on your offer, but I can't very well walk there...)

Can't do much about that, but I suggest you look further into scientific method and garner a better understanding on how it works.

It isn't that unambiguous. It is not an either or situation. It is not fact but it most certainly is not hearsay. It is applied mathematics.

That was not a scientific answer, and again you avoided the point. "If something as relatively insane as the chaos theory is SCIENCE, how is anything else impossible?". And again with you labeling it as applied mathematics, its again not, its advanced physics, and the factors related to chaos theory are so large and complex, that to even be able to prove it you would have to know everything about how anything could effect the ending variable.

Pheromones and hormones cover a lot, lot more than sexual interest genome, the cover parental care, fear, courage, cooperation and many other behaviours. About communication, well that is learnt, emotional response isn't (although you can learn to control it to a degree). I don't think there is any reason to suggest that facial expression is anything to do with "love at first sight".

??? Was that not just an idium ??? "About communication, well that is learnt," - "I don't think there is any reason to suggest that facial expression is anything to do with love at first sight". So your saying that we can decipher feelings, thoughts, emotions, upbrining, social beliefs, etc, etc... Through hormones and pheromones, but even though you can't "smell" those untill you LOOK at the person??? I don't get your logic, where something more complex such as "smelling" something could do all this, and seeing a series of reactions in a persons face would be, harder? easier? I don't get your point...

Well I don't believe in ghosts, but if you want to show me how anyone can manipulate energy in the human body (in the form of ATP, which is the bodies stored energy source) out side of natural biochemistry I would be genuinely impressed.

Also with this point you put forward you are again limiting us as a species to our own bodies, in that I can't show to you untill we meet on chat so I can OBE to you and tell you what is what, and show you this is no joke. Time and a place my friend...

You are asking for conjecture from conjecture. However, we know what provides energy in the human body.

First off, I'm asking why you think you know every energy in this universe... And no we don't know every energy inside our body, or every energy outside surrounding our body, or the mixture of both, which create another energy... Again your giving answers to what you don't know, do you know what energy makes up our natural kinetic barrier? It is not one, but many different forces and variables, such as kinetic motion, the waves of energy that comes from us through heat, latent static electricity, vibrations, sound vibrations from the pulsing of our heart and blood... I'm not even going to bother to continue as the list goes on... but the fact is, you, nor I, nor anyone in this world knows everything about how our bodies, minds, and spirits work (energy)...

No all you have is claims, there is no evidence to deny. I have asked for anyone claims to be able to leave their home to tell me what my computer area looks like where I am typing right now and now has. And regarding the mind leaving the body, I'd like to point out how dead people become in a purely mental state when their brain is damaged.

That is evidence to you right, and evidence I shall provide once we meet on chat, but I still gave evidence enough by getting people I talked with to tell about things that happened. As for you mentioning about the mind leaving the body, that is physicaly impossibable to do without dieing (to my knowledge) and OBE is not projecting your mind, if that were the case it would be guessing... OBE, Astral Projection... Is your spirit, your energy, the frequency that you run at... Talking about a brain dead person, has no stake at all here, as I just said it has nothing to do with your mind, or brain.

Depends if it was really help or not, something may seem like the right thing at the time and can very much not be case.

True, but still, if the person says "Thank you, you've helped me so much" it must not have helped them at all right... Also I have more experience helping others, that I know more than you will ever know about other people. One, I'm a people person. two, people like me naturaly. three, people confide in me like a priest. Four, I'm also very approachable. Five, the shear practice I've had throughout my life with helping the living and the dead, you will never understand.

Of course we don't know everything, we would have no need for scientists if we did. However, that doesn't give any credence to conjecture.

The act of not knowing, being blind and oblivious to what you don't believe in are all factors REAL scientists try to avoid, not knowing because obviously they are scientists so they want all the knowledge they can get, not being blind because that keeps them from their goal, and otherwise clouds thier hypothesis and creates black spots in their theory.

That could very much depend on how much someone wants to be led or if they are told what they want to hear. It may not be you, but them.

This, Mattshark is probably the best and most relavent answer you've given, and I agree with you. But this was pertaining to people I gave in evidence, I mean if someones words and testimonie were not subject to truth, why do we use witnesses in courts, or any other "hearsay" in legal or scientific studies???

No science is reliant on hearsay, understand that very important point genome, if it is hearsay it is not science. Chaos theory is not hearsay.

No doubt it is not hearsay, but I'm pointing out again, how something some person could make up, start making theories, and are credable it is all of a sudden REAL or could be REAL. Now unless you have a masters in advanced physics you should realy just stop there, my point was made, and any "workaround" will not matter unless you show me your masters degree...

I think I gave fair advice. I offered to help Genome. I have an offer for your astral projection claims and it is a pretty fair one.

It is much easier to blindly accept than address evidence or the lack of it actually, that is why there are not enough scientists.

Science is not about "knowing" you are right, if you believe that you really don't know anything about science. It is about evidencing your claims and demonstrating this to the rest of your field. No evidence = not science.

THIS = NOT science, if this was able to be measured in scientific terms we would have already found it, but we one don't have the technology to do it, and two don't have the compasity to do it. When I give evidence do you think that I'm going to be the holy grail, and be the answer to all things paranormal??? Even if someone was to successfully show true evidence do you think that the scientific community will change their views? NO, the majority will entirly deny it, why? Because they don't know the variables, if they can't calculate the variables they can't find the answer...

Scepticism is an open mind, what if is fine, but believing claims for the sake of is pointless and prevents progress, you want to make claims and have them taken seriously, evidence them, it may take time, but that is just how it is. It is open mindedness, just not so open that everything falls out. It is blind belief that is closed minded.

LMFAO!! Now offence intended but do you know how stupid you just sounded?? "Skepticism is an open mind" ... Here a lil C/P for you just so you don't have to work your brain to smoke... Wait, wait, maybe I did not make myself clear enough, the best thing to label you is a PYRRHONIST lol...

"In classical philosophy, skepticism refers to the teachings and the traits of the 'Skeptikoi', a school of philosophers of whom it was said that they 'asserted nothing but only opined.' (Liddell and Scott) In this sense, philosophical skepticism, or Pyrrhonism, is the philosophical position that one should suspend judgment in investigations.[1]

In religion, skepticism refers to 'doubt concerning basic religious principles (as immortality, providence, and revelation).' (Merriam–Webster)

The word skepticism can characterize a position on a single claim, but in scholastic circles more frequently describes a lasting mind-set and an approach to accepting or rejecting new information. Individuals who proclaim to have a skeptical outlook are frequently called skeptics, often without regard to whether it is philosophical skepticism or empirical skepticism that they profess."

Can't do much about that, but I suggest you look further into scientific method and garner a better understanding on how it works.

Oh, and before YOU continue, I suggest that you learn about everything but whatever your in school right now for, because obviously it is limiting your mental compacity, maybe you have more exams than me (1 every friday)... But realy, I know enough about how the scientific method works what you need to learn is how to denote, understand, react, and defer ideas, and understandings before you note something. So far your in a losing battle, your points have nothing behind it other than personal thought.

Well I can't wait to see your response I'm sure you will have some... good answers...