Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

March/April Site Poll Results in

Saru

Back at the start of March we asked you 'Does the Loch Ness Monster exist?'

Over 1500 of you thought you knew, 56% of which said that yes the Loch Ness Monster did indeed exist, 30% said it didn't, and 13% were undecided.

This month we're asking 'What best explains crop circles?' If you think you know, head over to the main page and cast your vote.

The results for this poll will be announced at the end of June.

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Saru

• wunarmdscissor

• Snowbaby

• Druidus

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just got one thing to say really. Why the hell would someone waste their time to post "undecided" on a poll? Why?!?!?!

If someone wanted to take part and didn't have a definite yes or no opinion, they can simply vote for 'undecided'. It's quite common to have an 'undecided' option in a poll, it is as valid an answer as any other.

In the case of this poll it would mean that someone didn't totally reject the idea that the Loch Ness Monster exists, but at the same is not yet willing to say for certain that they think that it does.

Back at the start of March we asked you 'Does the Loch Ness Monster exist?'

Over 1500 of you thought you knew, 56% of which said that yes the Loch Ness Monster did indeed exist, 30% said it didn't, and 13% were undecided.

MAn thats more of a response than Channel 5 gets for its polls lol whistling2.gif

Are you sure u aint makin a mint outta this SAruman? laugh.gif

Are you sure u aint makin a mint outta this SAruman?

*lol* I wish laugh.gif

Seriously tho 1500 people takin part in the poll is quite amazin considein the amount of users who use the forum in other sections and would just have simply not answered. Impressive neway.

Seriously tho 1500 people takin part in the poll is quite amazin

Some people might have voted more than once...

U cant vote twice, it remembers your vote , try it an see.

I am the Loch Ness Monster!

ok ok maybe I'm not. But my home town is Inverness, which is Le Banks of der Loch Nessie!!! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by Snowbaby

This month we're asking 'What best explains crop circles?' If you think you know, head over to the main page and cast your vote.

Probably just mebeing half asleep first thing in the morning, but where is the poll? blush.gif

Probably just mebeing half asleep first thing in the morning, but where is the poll?

Half way down the right hand side of the main page thumbsup.gif

Click Here

Probably just mebeing half asleep first thing in the morning, but where is the poll?

Half way down the right hand side of the main page thumbsup.gif

Click Here

Ok, LOL @ Me and DOH @ SNOW being my usual response to my derrr moments.....

I have the main forum page in my favourites, didnt realise there was more to the site *mega blush*

Thank you muchlies SaRu w00t.gif

*trundles off to read the site as a WHOLE* yey my boring day at work suddenly seems a lot brighter grin2.gif