Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Feral' youths terrorise estate by leaving

Still Waters

Youths are terrorising a neighbourhood by leaving tortured animals lying around in a bid to intimidate residents.

Police are investigating the grotesque attacks which have created a gangland mentality on the Bourne Estate in Poole, Dorset.

More than 20 incidents have been reported in recent months.

Denis Hamon, who lives on Milborne Crescent, found three wild rabbits ripped apart and smeared over his car on Sunday evening.

linked-imageRead more...

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lt_Ripley

• InfraredCow

• MirrorImage

• Still Waters

Top Posters In This Topic

That's just damn cruel there's is no low or level of stupidity that you can put these 'things' on.

:angry: these types of people should be locked up in jail forever.

WTH is wrong with people!?

I hope someone rips them apart

Unfortunately they won't. What is wrong with kids in England? Haven't heard of anything like that here in the States. Glad i live where I do.

The residents need to band together and set up if possible cameras hidden where these disgusting kids can't see them, and video tape them.Then turn it over to the police.I say if the neighbors catch these thugs, they need to as a group beat them to a pulp, since this is all they understand.

Oh of course, I forget They will go to jail and these perps will get their butts kissed. Disgusting.

Humanity

Unfortunately they won't. What is wrong with kids in England? Haven't heard of anything like that here in the States. Glad i live where I do.

The residents need to band together and set up if possible cameras hidden where these disgusting kids can't see them, and video tape them.Then turn it over to the police.I say if the neighbors catch these thugs, they need to as a group beat them to a pulp, since this is all they understand.

Oh of course, I forget They will go to jail and these perps will get their butts kissed. Disgusting.

Its happening here, but its not getting as much media attention. Look at the sick twit that shot her puppy to death and then wanted to make a belt out of the hide because she was mad at her ex girlfriend.

Its happening here, but its not getting as much media attention. Look at the sick twit that shot her puppy to death and then wanted to make a belt out of the hide because she was mad at her ex girlfriend.

My ex (for this reason, by the way) slit a dog's throat because it was sniffing her cat. She's schzio... but still.

Edited by InfraredCow M.D.

The neighbours need to band together. go out on mass and give 'em a bloody good hiding, we had to do the same here with smack heads. the local authorities wouldn't act so' we the neighbours acted. about 40 something neighbours converged on the house put the windows in and kicked the door in. The Police turned up where confronted with all the street, end result, the smack heads where ushered away never to be seen again. Job done.

The way things are going in the country if the decent people don't make a stand then the little ****s are going to get away with it.

My ex (for this reason, by the way) slit a dog's throat because it was sniffing her cat. She's schzio... but still.

OMG ...

The neighbours need to band together. go out on mass and give 'em a bloody good hiding, we had to do the same here with smack heads. the local authorities wouldn't act so' we the neighbours acted. about 40 something neighbours converged on the house put the windows in and kicked the door in. The Police turned up where confronted with all the street, end result, the smack heads where ushered away never to be seen again. Job done.

The way things are going in the country if the decent people don't make a stand then the little ****s are going to get away with it.

I agree !

that is really gross, and i hope that they get caught and face the consequences but i doubt it will happen

also, how do they know it was teens? because all teens are into satanic stuff and killing things?

If I got hold of those kids they'd have more than rabbit blood on their cars to worry about.

I'm always alot more concerned when people are cruel to animals than when they hurt humans.... the way I see it, if you can torture a creature who can't harm you, what the hell are you capable of doing to another person.

I'd apprehend them and then call the police...

whoah, just wait until they feel the force the full force of British Justice!