Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can Aliens Give Me Super-Powers?

Transhumanism

Hi,

I am new here and this is my first post. I am a Transhumanist: http://www.transhumanism.org/ I was wondering if aliens have Transhuman technology and will they share them with me?

Aliens may have the ability to give people super intellect and a body that is super strong and able to live more than thousands of years and withstand damage or death. I am hoping to get super-powers from paranormal sources and then leave Earth and explore the universe.

Experiencing and understanding the paranormal is interesting and fun and sooths our inquisitive mind, but I am looking for practical applications of paranormal knowledge, such as using it to give me super-powers.

This post is serious, not a joke: since I don't accept man-made religions as valid, I am seeking alternative ways to get what is promised to me by the false religion of Christianity: eternal life and eternal happiness.

Thanks and I look forward to some answers.

Edited by Transhumanism

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Transhumanism

• chico del nacho

• moe eubleck

• Chris_com28

yeah, they probably COULD give you superpowers. i don't see any good reason why they would. and the chances of you convincing them to do it is so slim that it's practically nonexistant. why would they want to give one random person superpowers? it wouldn't make a lick of sense to do that.

still...it'd be cool to have superpowers...

yeah, they probably COULD give you superpowers. i don't see any good reason why they would. and the chances of you convincing them to do it is so slim that it's practically nonexistant. why would they want to give one random person superpowers? it wouldn't make a lick of sense to do that.

I need to meet the aliens first and then try to convince them.

But, what if aliens see humans are inferior cockroaches and completely expendable? That would suck.

So, how can I meet aliens and then convince them?

But, what if aliens see humans are inferior cockroaches and completely expendable?

well, humans aren't exactly anything special in the world of the living. so that's a damn good possibility. might explain all the probings, their way of taunting us.

i really doubt you could convince them to change you. i'm not sure of any ways to really call them, can't exactly e.t.-phone-home or anything...

We humans kill billions of lower Earth animals as if they were nothing. Well, compared to super-aliens, we humans are the lower animals. If alien psychology is anything like humans, they will kill us as well if they think it suits their needs.

About convincing the aliens, if they agree to upgrade me to the status of super-human, I would agree to go with them and do researh for them all around the universe.

So the key is for me to contact them. I don't know how to. I am willing to travel to hot UFO/abduction spots to meet them. Where are the hot spots?

Edited by Magikman

You know, if someone does know how to get super-powers from aliens, they probably have already left the planet using their newly acquired super-powers and are exploring the universe, so they would not be on this forum to provide me with the data I seek.

Edited by Transhumanism

dontgetit.gif

your chances of getting 'chosen' by aliens to become some super human or whatever you seek -

CALCULATING....

1/10000000000

tongue.gif

if you want to learn something most humans cant do , but lies dormant in their minds ... look into psi or chi . Otherwise , you should get your head out of the clouds and enjoy life since the wish of becoming a "super human" is over 99% likely to dissapoint . cat.gif

you should get your head out of the clouds and enjoy life since the wish of becoming a "super human" is over 99% likely to dissapoint . cat.gif

I don't care, I will still try. People are more likely to die in a plane crash than win the lotto, but they still try.

Edited by Transhumanism

Okay, that's what you want.....here's how to get them. But remember, nothing is ever given to you without reason, and if you really don't need them, then you won't get them.

Spend the rest of your life living it in a relatively virtuous and decent manner. Meditate and discover as much as you can about yourself, others and existence, in that time. Learn to love.

Then spend the next dozen incarnations (at least) doing so, because not until you have given up the ego and it lust for things, the preoccupation with wanting "things", will you be ready to have anything like what you desire.

Aliens will not be able to give you what you want.....and if they're spiritually advanced enough, they will tell you exactly the same as I have told you.

BTW.....I'm not Buddhist or anything like that original.gif

Edited by Ozmeister

I need to meet the aliens first and then try to convince them.

But, what if aliens see humans are inferior cockroaches and completely expendable? That would suck.

So, how can I meet aliens and then convince them?

it sounds like your still living a child fantasy...grow up. You sound too eager...like HOW DO I DO IT HOW DO I DO IT!....If you ARE serious then take your time....jeez you're giving me the freaks!

Another way is reserching the technology by yourself, in the form of advanced genetics and cyberprothetics. BE a genetic Altered Cyborg!!

Sorry to put it so bluntly but you need some growing up to do. No alien is going to make you superhuan or take you on a trip of the universe just because you're bored. You rarely get something for nothing.

You can't create a knightmare just because you're bored of the dream. Have fun while you can because you never know when your wish will be answered.

If you are serious about exploring the universe then you might be interested in OBEs.

All I know about the Gray contact device is what I told you. It's time to use your brain and research yourself.

I am an alien and can give you the superpowers you require. Heres our summer catalogue, and these are the superpowers that are all the rage.

£10 will get you the power of bad breath. This power will give your auntie Hazel a shock next time she tries to kiss you.

£50 will get you the power of long nails. Very useful when you want to reach those awkward itchy places.

Now onto the big stuff:

£100 will get you the power of fire. You could even change your name to 'Pyro Man' for an extra £50

£1000 will get you the power of telepathy. You know longer need to take a list when you go shopping with this power.

Ok theres the pricelist, just send cash or cheque with your chosen superpower to this address:

Mr NoName (alien)

19 Come Back Down To Earth, Its Not Such A Bad Place Road

Meditate,

Find the Super Power Within.

Ch7 3EG

Thank you.

Edited by NoName

Too much TV is BAD mad.gif You must stop watching Superman or Roswell !

ANd remember ET only call home ! laugh.gif

You can't create a knightmare just because you're bored of the dream.

actually i can. controlling dreams is easy AND fun grin2.gif

Well anyone who willingly turns a dream into a knightmare clearly isn't responisble enough to have dreams. wacko.gif

Well anyone who willingly turns a dream into a knightmare clearly isn't responisble enough to have dreams.

that is easily one of the most bizarre things i've ever heard.

You don't think it's possible to take someones dreams? Have you ever heard of the boy who cried boogey man?

lol why are you randomly changing the subject? i say we call a truce, even if we weren't arguing, and go back to commenting on transhumanism's insanity?

Meditate and discover as much as you can about yourself, others and existence, in that time. Learn to love.

because not until you have given up the ego and it lust for things, the preoccupation with wanting "things", will you be ready to have anything like what you desire.

So you are saying aliens only make contact with hippies?

hippies rock, and the aliens could probably make you live forever and give you titanium skin as well as increasing your brain power to around 80% but they reserve those procedures for their astronauts and their military robots.

They dont see us as cockroaches they see us as a disease, like cancer that infects planets and then slowly sucks the life out of them. once the planet is dead or near death we will jump to mars and do it again, just suck the life from the planet and give it blisters (nukes) and skin rashes (smog) as well as jock itch (fires and such)

Meditate and discover as much as you can about yourself, others and existence, in that time. Learn to love.

because not until you have given up the ego and it lust for things, the preoccupation with wanting "things", will you be ready to have anything like what you desire.

So you are saying aliens only make contact with hippies?

What I wrote has nothing whatsoever to do with hippies.

Your comment was rather banal.

kind of was, yeah. ozmeister could be a buddhist, ya know.

kind of was, yeah. ozmeister could be a buddhist, ya know.

Actually I'm not original.gif

This may well be the funniest thread I've read in weeks. Seriously, I'm about to hurt myself here. Please, please, Transhumanist, tell me this is all a joke. Really, cos otherwise I may have to kill myself.