Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

How Can I Meet Aliens and Get Abducted?

Transhumanism

Hi,

I am seeking ways of being able to meet aliens face to face and going with them on their spaceship and taking a ride in outer space. If anyone has any info., I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Transhumanism

Oh, by the way, I would also like to meet ghosts, spirits, deities, angels, and the like. I would appreciate any info. on this as well regarding how I can meet such entities.

Edited by Transhumanism

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Transhumanism

• saucy

• cor_raven

• Paranormalcy

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i would suggest first proving the existence of anything you'd like to meet.

in the proucess of finding proof, if successful, you will be more than likely to meet whatever it is you are looking for.

good luck with your hunt

post-49-1083637846.gif

i would suggest first proving the existence of anything you'd like to meet.

in the proucess of finding proof, if successful, you will be more than likely to meet whatever it is you are looking for.

good luck with your hunt

The very definition of the paranormal is that which cannot be scientifically proven, meaning if these things do indeed exist, the evidence is not accessable to man, or even understood by man because we humans are too stupid.

I haven't heard of anyone who visited aliens for holiday, but I haven't heard from everyone here on this forum, whistling2.gif

Ghosts? Try the ouija board, however you may just end up talking to yourself. You may be "overriding" the spirits messages, which is why it is better to play with it with more than yourself. As in a group of people. You may be thinking of an answer and the answer you thought of may be spelt out.

If you want to speak to your subconscious try a pendulum. Asking it questions and all. However you'd have figure out which is yes, no, i don't know, and (maybe, possibly) is. Think of yes if it goes either clockwise, counterclockwise, back and forth, or side to side, then which ever it says that'll be the answer to the questions you ask it in your sessions. This procedure would follow with the answers no, i don't know, and possibly. It should change directions for each different answer, because it has for me.

The very definition of the paranormal is that which cannot be scientifically proven, meaning if these things do indeed exist, the evidence is not accessable to man, or even understood by man because we humans are too stupid.

Then why the reason for posting this thread? unless of corse your original post had a hint of sarcasm.

Then why the reason for posting this thread? unless of corse your original post had a hint of sarcasm.

Because I want to have a major paranormal experience.

I have gone on many a spaceship for holiday. Oh, and take a tip from me: if you want to avoid a spectacle, don't take a poltergiest out to lunch.

Edited by NoName

I live in central California and am very poor. I am seeking affordable ways of being able to meet aliens face to face and going with them on their spaceship and taking a ride in outer space. If anyone has any info., I would greatly appreciate it.

Well, first you have to be really drunk...

tongue.gif

You know, a recent lagar advert did actually make me wonder...

Why do you never hear about great academics being kidnapped by aliens? Why don't any nobel pize winners get zipped up into space? World leaders (although I pity the alien ship that beams up Bush...they did, after all, come to Earth looking for intelligent life) huh.gif You'd think that an alien species, wanting to learn about our people, would therefore be trying to make contract with the best and brightest in order to determine where we stand as a society.

So why is it that 90% of the people who claim to be abducted by aliens are very average people, who live in the country, drive a tractor, probably have drinking problems, and grow their own opium.

....actually...I think I just answered my own question, didn't I huh.gif

Edit; removed redundant quote

And why is it that aliens only abduct White people? Did you see that Chris Rock comedy show in which he was referring to the abduction stories of "those crazy White people"? So, I guess that since I am non-White, they won't abduct me at all.

Edited by Transhumanism

This is ridiculous. It's like saying you walk out your frontdoor in the morning to greet angels, see Jesus mowing your lawn, 'God' tending to your garden, Lucifer cooking burgers on the Grillmaster, and have demons washing dishes. Utterly ridiculous!

Here is a huge tip to get abducted by aliens, it has worked for me many times:

Step 1: Make a cheesy looking hat out of tin foil.

Step 2: Bring several glowsticks into a large field

Step 3: Put on the hat

Step 4: Scream into the sky saying "ABDUCT ME, I AM READY, COME DOWN AND GET ME ALIENS!", waving the glowsticks as you scream.

Final Step: Be nice as the aliens land and bring you into their FLYING SAUCER OF DOOM, and be calm as they stick long sharp foreign objects into your body and under your skin. Have a good vacation.

You can't just expect Angels to come to you, or happen at all. Alot of the population goes their whole life without this. Ghosts? Go take pictures around your house, Ouija, ETC. You can hope to get atleast something. Want to meet a deity? Summon a demon and play catch, I'm sure he will love it. wink2.gif

Have fun with your new friends whistling2.gif

P.S. Don't beleive everything CHRIS ROCK says

Edited by The Raven

And why is it that aliens only abduct White people?

I'm guessing you haven't heard of the Hill abduction case. It was one of the first abduction cases and the Grays even showed them their star system that wasn't discovered by humans till 6 years later!

I read something about a sequence of 10 flashing lights from left to right. This is supposed to summon the Grays. If you're serious about this then please be very serious and don't blame me for what happens, if anything happens at all.

This is ridiculous.

Yes, I am sure it sounds rediculous to the mainstream. But that does not change the fact that I am interested in meeting ghosts, angels, deities, spirits, aliens, and the like.

Once again, let's refrain from quoting the entire text of messages in your replies when they appear only one or two posts above yours, no one here has that short an attention span.

Are there any evidence of the Hill case? do you have a link please?

Also, can you please give me more info. on the flashing lights to meet the Grays? Do you have a link with the exact procedures and where I should go to do it? I am dead serious and will accept any consequences. You see, my life right now is absolutely boring, and since I live in poverty, death would be a welcome for me. I would rather have 10 minutes of exitement of meeting aliens, right before they kill me. I am going to die anyway, might as well die doing something exiting. thanks.

Edited by Magikman

WHo in the right mind would like to meet all those paranormal crazy things? Oh that's right you are not in the right state of mind. laugh.gif People like you scare me for real! w00t.gif

Once again, let's refrain from quoting the entire text of messages in your replies when they appear only one or two posts above yours, no one here has that short an attention span.

Okey, sorry, I didn't see the first time you mentioned this.

WHo in the right mind would like to meet all those paranormal crazy things? Oh that's right you are not in the right state of mind. laugh.gif People like you scare me for real! w00t.gif

Whatever you say, it will not change the fact that I want to experience all these things. I am VERY inquisitive and want to experience it all. You remind me of a movie with Jim Carry: "The Truman Show" where the man lives in a fake world most of his life and was happy and just did not have the inquisitiveness required to find out his world was fake for a long time.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif You remind me of the guy that gets free checks. Seriously I know you want to meet this things, but I just think that's crazy! But at least you braver than me I aint trying to get killed by no aliens that's all I know. rolleyes.gif

Yes I agree, the thing to understand and consider is: is it WISE to want to "be abducted" (whatever that ultimately consists of)? Not only for yourself but for people you know, as abductions rarely solely focus on one person for very long - you live in a house with someone else? Family, children? You want them abducted? This is known as the "contamination factor" and is unfortunately quite common.

And what if you get your wish and get abducted. Are you prepared for that? Considering how hard it is and how long it takes to "get abducted" in the first place, are you so confident that it will just stop when you're "done being abducted"? Most abductees, whether they ultimately consider it a good or bad experience overall, will ALWAYS confirm that it is painful, frightening and traumatic in a way you can't imagine. Most abductees are taken at various times in their life, sometimes from the age of children.

Are you ready to face the possibility of being taken by freaky looking bug-eyed things once or twice a week for the rest of your life? Are you ready for your 4 year old to wake you up at 4 in the morning screaming about the "little doctors" that came in his window?

Think about this.

Hi,

I live in central California and am very poor. I am seeking affordable ways of being able to meet aliens face to face and going with them on their spaceship and taking a ride in outer space. If anyone has any info., I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

Transhumanism

Oh, by the way, I would also like to meet ghosts, spirits, deities, angels, and the like. I would appreciate any info. on this as well regarding how I can meet such entities.

fill your body with drugs and enjoy the show.

Are you ready to face the possibility of being taken by freaky looking bug-eyed things once or twice a week for the rest of your life? Are you ready for your 4 year old to wake you up at 4 in the morning screaming about the "little doctors" that came in his window?

I live by myself and am not married nor have any kids.

Yes, I am prepared to be abducted and all the stuff that goes along with it.

If it becomes too painful, I can always just kill myself. So, there is an easy way out.

Are you serious? If you see suicide as an option perhaps there are other issues in your life that should be dealt with before you start worrying about how to be abducted by aliens. I just read one of tour posts that said you wanted to be immortal and in this one you talk casually about killing yourself. What's going on Trans?

I think you are just playing fool with us ! First you said "I want to have superpower" and now you say "I want to be abducted".

The most intelligent thing I can suggest you is to go to the psychiatrist or to the psychologist because I think you have a serious problem.

I would really appreciate it if people would stick to the topic in this thread. I have specifically asked for info. on how to meet aliens and get abducted, and how I can also meet supernatural entities and have a supernatural experience.

This thread is NOT to discuss WHY I want to be abducted, or whether I have mental problems, or to engage in a battle of wits. The purpose of this thread is clear, please do me the favor of sticking to the topic. Thanks very much.

Sorry Trans, you're right, you asked a specific question.

In that case, might as well go to one of the most popular abductees in history, Mr. Communion himself, Whitley Strieber. Visit his website, Unknown Country, sign up for membership (very cheap, like $10 for 3 months) and start downloading his mp3 files of "The Path Meditations" about half a dozen or so files I believe - only subscribing members can download the files, though I believe anyone can stream the files for free. These meditations are supposedly created and used specifically to allow anyone to bring themselves into contact with their own energies, the universe, and while doing so, the Visitors themselves. I did them for a couple of weeks but veered away from explicitly giving the black-eyed dudes the big thumbs up for a big bash at my place - mainly because I really have no desire to be abducted or really even contact them in that fashion (whatever they are), as I feel man needs to pull himself up out of the murk on his own, physically and spiritually, or die knowing he made his best attempt, rather than rely on an outside agency as a crutch. The rest of the meditations were pretty good though, and really fairly simple, and I did get at least 'chills' from doing them, which may or may not translate to 'feeling energies'. Good luck to you if you decide to do this or find another way to accomplish your goals.