Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Wallabies Get High and Make Crop Circles

psyche101

WALLABIES are breaking into Tasmania's poppy fields and getting high.

The strange occurrence, revealed in a State Government Budget Estimates hearing, has also solved what some growers say has spurred a campfire legend about mysterious crop circles that appear in northern Tasmania's poppy paddocks.

In true X-Files-style, Attorney-General Lara Giddings said the drugged out wallabies had been found hopping around in circles squashing the poppies, creating the formations – and hence solving the mystery.

Source

linked-image

Alien Wallaby's!! :o

If we keep looking at all these unexpected angles, it seems fair to say we may well solve the ETH question with many very mundane explanations.

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• schizoidwoman

• louie

• psyche101

• MirrorImage

AHaha too funny!

Brilliant story! :lol:

Why do they use words like crop circle an give no pictures, i bet they look nothing like a crop circle an more like an stoned animal running around in circles.

Why do they use words like crop circle an give no pictures, i bet they look nothing like a crop circle an more like an stoned animal running around in circles.

I would quite like to see that anyway...

SYDNEY (AP) -- Wallabies snacking in Tasmania's legally grown opium poppy fields are getting "high as a kite" and hopping around in circles, trampling the crops, a state official said.

Tasmania Attorney-General Lara Giddings told a budget hearing Wednesday that she had recently read about the kangaroo-like marsupials' antics in a brief on the state's large poppy industry.Tasmania is the world's largest producer of legally grown opium for the pharmaceutical market.

linked-imageRead more...

I want to see a video of this. I think that would be hilarious to watch these little guys. I kinda feel sorry for them as they will probably get addicted and man the rehab is a real biatch LOL

This story made me lol

Wallabie 1:Dude, I was trippin so bad last night

Wallabie 2:Man look at the news

News:A very strange and perplexing crop circle has been spotted and many believe it was aliens

Wabblie 1: Ha dude, I did that last night after a few pieces of poppy

• 2 weeks later...

This is intriguing and somewhat hysterical. Although I am confused...if a poppy head could kill a human if consumed, what makes a wallaby so different?