Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

A Russian man shot his girlfriend dead and tried to commit suicide after learning that his beloved was a male by birth, police said today.

Vladimir of southern Russian city of Volgograd shot Kamilla dead near a railway station after he learned that his partner had undergone sexual reassignment surgery at an Australian clinic, they said.

"I can not forgive such betrayal. I must leave For two years I&aposve been devoted to her, my beloved Kamilla, and he betrayed me," Vladimir wrote in his note before slitting his veins in a suicide attempt.

linked-imageRead more...

Thanks

B???

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

Thanks

B???

How very sad all round. I always feel so sorry for those born into the wrong gender, but I do feel that it is inexcusable for someone in that situation not to be up-front with preospective long term relationships. The other person has a right to know whom they are dating, in a relationship with.

Just my personal opinion.

The guys kind of an idiot. He didn't notice anything unusual when he married her he didn't notice anythig odd when he had sex with her he was in love with her. Now he's alone in jail and for what an ommision. The guy/girl probably new that this guy would leave if he found out so she kept a secret. Not a nice thing to do but I can understand why. Sad story.

Yeah, what can you really say to that other then sad.

Yeah, what can you really say to that other then sad.

"Man FILLS girlfriend on knowing.."

I came into this thread thinking it was something MUCH different.

The guys kind of an idiot. He didn't notice anything unusual when he married her he didn't notice anythig odd when he had sex with her he was in love with her.

do you think that he noticed the beard :huh::P:hmm:

not the time or place, but... always some bright side to most things :)

yes being gay should be outlawed imho really goes against natures mechanism.

urmmm.... what!?

lol, I'd say that nature probably didn't intend for it to just magically happen, but I think somehow human dna mutated, or was altered and abberent(sp?) strings possibly caused it to happen over time.

I think your gay lol

"Man FILLS girlfriend on knowing.."

I came into this thread thinking it was something MUCH different.

So did I :huh:

WOW ignorance ...he falls in love with the person...and because he finds out that that person was born in the wrong body but got it fixed.........he no longer could love her..so instead of just breaking it all off....he shoots her..........he is a prime as*wipe...sick freak

I believe Iran has "outlawed" homosexuality. Perhaps it is not a particularly good idea to use such countries' double-faced oppressive ideology as a base for our own. You can't "outlaw" homosexuality any more than you can outlaw being left handed, with the same amount of reason.

I have to say I can see the original situation at hand though, could be very difficult. In all complete honesty, don't know how I would react or if I would be able to get past my shock and confusion, enough, to try to return to the relationship and be able to go back to "the way things used to be" before I found out the bombshell. And I hate that because I want to be open-minded and think we should judge people on the basis of their own behavior and qualities and our interaction, and not on some outer quirks or history. As a species, I think we still have a long ways to go, even those of us that like to think we are very liberal and supportive of other people's particulars.

I don't think I would have shot anybody though. I hope.

Really? I feel the same way about stupidity -- 'cept for it going against nature. In this case, you're the control varible -- hint, hint.

lol, I'd say that nature probably didn't intend for it to just magically happen, but I think somehow human dna mutated, or was altered and abberent(sp?) strings possibly caused it to happen over time.

Before saying something like that, you outta' have reason. It's not unnatural to have emotions.

So does a lack of human intelligence. linked-image

It's a crying shame there is no vaccine for stupid ignorance like this

1. transgendered isn't gay ( although some gay people are transgender ). educate yourself.

2. ignorance should be outlawed.

however , she should have told him from the get go. not that it excuses his actions ( the result of his own insecurity ) .

Edited by Lt_Ripley

The crying game comes to mind. The guy just puked in the movie and was very angry. In the end he didn't mind but i guess not everyone would take such discoveries without going into a rage.

The guy will probably eventually regret killing her during his prison time. I cant imagine what kind of emotional adjustment one would have to make to be ok with such a discovery of their partner.

The crying game comes to mind. The guy just puked in the movie and was very angry. In the end he didn't mind but i guess not everyone would take such discoveries without going into a rage.

The guy will probably eventually regret killing her during his prison time. I cant imagine what kind of emotional adjustment one would have to make to be ok with such a discovery of their partner.

You know, not everyone is narrow minded. I know a lot of straight people who wouldn't mind, even if they found that out late in a relationship. I know because I've been curious about it before, and have asked them.

-Natalie

Before saying something like that, you outta' have reason. It's not unnatural to have emotions.

Huh? I wasn't attacking anything if that's what you thought, I was just stating that we are all where we are today because of the genetic evolution of humanity in regard to whatever course our DNA decides to take at any given time.

Huh? I wasn't attacking anything if that's what you thought, I was just stating that we are all where we are today because of the genetic evolution of humanity in regard to whatever course our DNA decides to take at any given time.

No, I didn't think you were attacking us. I just don't think it's correct to assume that we couldn't have already been like this -- without proof.

You know, not everyone is narrow minded. I know a lot of straight people who wouldn't mind, even if they found that out late in a relationship. I know because I've been curious about it before, and have asked them.

I don't think it has anything to do with narrow mindedness at all. Acceptance of transgendered people in general and finding out that the woman you're in a committed relationship with was born a male are two completely different things, the words trust and betrayal come to mind.

No, I didn't think you were attacking us. I just don't think it's correct to assume that we couldn't have already been like this -- without proof.

Ah, I believe there is some kind of a genetic predisposition to determing sexual characteristics inherent in all humans, everyone, not just one particular group.