Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

I am really sorry for the title but the edit doesnot allow me to edit the title

But I have reported

Thanks

B???

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

I don't think it has anything to do with narrow mindedness at all. Acceptance of transgendered people in general and finding out that the woman you're in a committed relationship with was born a male are two completely different things, the words trust and betrayal come to mind.

Yes, no question. She should have come clean with him as soon as she realised that the relationaship was 'going somewhere.' Long, long before marriage. He had a right to know, and an absolute given right to back away, if he felt unsure, or unable to cope with the situation. It is a sad and tragic tale, but his feelings should have been as paramount as hers in this sorry event. The words trust and betrayal are, indeed, the two words that spring to mind.

Yes, no question. She should have come clean with him as soon as she realised that the relationaship was 'going somewhere.' Long, long before marriage. He had a right to know, and an absolute given right to back away, if he felt unsure, or unable to cope with the situation. It is a sad and tragic tale, but his feelings should have been as paramount as hers in this sorry event. The words trust and betrayal are, indeed, the two words that spring to mind.

:tu:

Same to you Raptor :tu:

yes being gay should be outlawed imho really goes against natures mechanism.

^_^

I think I'll stay out of this one. I find these comments open to criticism from both sides and usually ends badly.

I see a lot of people defending 'her' while trashing him... Odd. When a rapist kills a woman it's reversal roles but when a rapist gets killed it's "Oh, we should have tolerance."

The sexuality of our being is to our core... It has to do with the lies that put him in that situation. I don't mind too much that 'she' was killed, I do feel bad for the guy who was lied to and manipulated for those years.

Edited by __Kratos__

So, where are the pictures?

If he/she really looked like female, then it’s all her fault, she shouldn’t have lied.

If he/she looked like victims of plastic surgery usually do, then it’s all blind Vladimir’s fault.

I don’t understand that desperate desire for a sex change that some people have. Is it that unthinkable to live through your life in body you got at birth? Isn’t human life more than just sexuality?

Series of surgeries and then a lifetime of hormone therapy, done to otherwise healthy body :no: only because you have a feeling you’d like to stagger around in high heels? Be a drag queen then! Jeez... some people are so self-destructive it's annoying.

lol, I'd say that nature probably didn't intend for it to just magically happen, but I think somehow human dna mutated, or was altered and abberent(sp?) strings possibly caused it to happen over time.

its not just people that can be gay. there are gay animals. I've heard of gay dogs, rabbits, penguins and even seen a gay elephant on tv once

This statement is stupid.

Stupid should hurt.

Nibs

You know, not everyone is narrow minded. I know a lot of straight people who wouldn't mind, even if they found that out late in a relationship. I know because I've been curious about it before, and have asked them.

-Natalie

I agree that there should have been some tell-tale signs that this "gal" was a bit too masculine. But assuming that this wasn't true and he-she was extremely feminine, I have to confess that if I found out the same thing, I would be really p.o'd.

So, where are the pictures?

If he/she really looked like female, then it’s all her fault, she shouldn’t have lied.

WOW way to go there.......so she deserved to be murdered for that?............omg sigh :blink:

There's always small telltale signs, when s...he sat on the couch with her hand down her pant where her balls used to be watching football, forgetting she was female and leaving the toilet seat up, whiskers in the sink, Having an orgasm first, staying in bed for three days when she had the "manflu" coming out of the toilet after reading a whole mag saying "i'd give it five minuets if i was you" just little subtle nuances that he should have noticed.

Anyway what's so bad about it, someone to watch the game with, go for a pint and you can even shag them when you get home. the best of both worlds. :P:lol:

WOW way to go there.......so she deserved to be murdered for that?............omg sigh :blink:

Thanks for giving me an opportunity for a little rant :D Here goes...

I said “then it’s all her fault”, not “then she deserved to be murdered”.

But murder is quite expected outcome in such story. (I’m not saying “right” but “expected”.)

Most men I know would not touch transsexual with 5 foot pole, and if they were tricked into actual relations with such person they would not only kill but rip him/her apart.

I guess that’s because males are spectacularly insecure, plus, my society is still very traditional (euphemism for primitive).

In this particular story, they are both victims of his/her inadequacy. Surgeries can change the look, not the outlook.

The story also shows modern men, women and all those in between have too much spare time to spend thinking of their appearance alone. Perfect body and a matching soul :P , both rotten under the polished surface. Wussification of modern society disgusts me.

Edit: 5 or 10 foot? I forgot which one is used. I'd use "wouldn't touch with a broomstick" if it was my language.

Edited by Helen of Annoy

Now that is creepy. Knowing who you were bedding with somebody who was once a parent's beloved little Tommy or Ricky, still raging with male hormones and male body odors and all that maleness (nose hairs and manhands).

That would have been hair-raising. He deserved to know but he was a plunk idiot not to figure it out himself. Men DESERVE to know these things, coming home to the parents to introduce them to Tommy or Ricky and find out you're not going to conceive any grandchildren with him. That's sad.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity for a little rant :D Here goes...

I said “then it’s all her fault”, not “then she deserved to be murdered”.

People are born in the wrong bodies......there is scientific proof of it.............so best thing to do is have a sex change....either that are tell everyone you are gay...so he has a sex change and becomes a she............that is what they believe they are..........I dont see why they should have to broadcast about the part of their life that they got done away with and changed???

He fell in love with the person....then he finds out she was born male and had surgery to correct it??? he kills her..........for the love of pizza........he was a sad act and pathetic

Its not her fault he was messed in the head

Now that is creepy. Knowing who you were bedding with somebody who was once a parent's beloved little Tommy or Ricky, still raging with male hormones and male body odors and all that maleness (nose hairs and manhands).

:rolleyes: nice of you to grace it all with ignorance

I see a lot of people defending 'her' while trashing him... Odd. When a rapist kills a woman it's reversal roles but when a rapist gets killed it's "Oh, we should have tolerance."

The sexuality of our being is to our core... It has to do with the lies that put him in that situation. I don't mind too much that 'she' was killed, I do feel bad for the guy who was lied to and manipulated for those years.

what a bs answer. to compare it to a violent act of rape ?? so if your wife lied to you , or your husband has lied to you , as most will eventually do then killing them is the ok action ?

granted she should have told him .......... but that is not a reason to kill her. he did so out of insecurity of his own sexuality. that caused him rage ... his own insecurity.

would I be p***ed if I met and fell in love with a woman only to find out she was born male ? yes. and that is my problem. I'd be upset about the lie because it takes away my choice , but yes even in me I'd have a struggle with the issue. but again that's my problem not hers.

he/she does what they do best !!

:lol: true that LMAO

:rolleyes: nice of you to grace it all with ignorance

Tell me something what if you were sleeping with a man, loved him, wanted to marry him, and it turned out it was masculine post op butch with a fully operational penis?

Edited by Manszilla

Who are you to say who a person can or can't love? And going against nature according to who? Seems to me that nature and its 'mechanics' are a basis for an individualss own interpretation and not a set law by someone too closed minded to accept something that goes against what they believe. I'm not gay but have nothing wrong with people who are. If they're in love and happy, who am I to stand in their way?

On the subject of the Russian man, it is rather sad that he couldn't accept his partner for who they were and the least he could have done was just ended the relationship if he could'nt accept it. May he rot in jail for what he has done...

There's always small telltale signs, when s...he sat on the couch with her hand down her pant where her balls used to be watching football, forgetting she was female and leaving the toilet seat up, whiskers in the sink, Having an orgasm first, staying in bed for three days when she had the "manflu" coming out of the toilet after reading a whole mag saying "i'd give it five minuets if i was you" just little subtle nuances that he should have noticed.

Anyway what's so bad about it, someone to watch the game with, go for a pint and you can even shag them when you get home. the best of both worlds. :P:lol:

Oh man that was rich, loved it and ummm ya wouldn't be that bad actually :lol:

The guys kind of an idiot. He didn't notice anything unusual when he married her he didn't notice anythig odd when he had sex with her he was in love with her. Now he's alone in jail and for what an ommision. The guy/girl probably new that this guy would leave if he found out so she kept a secret. Not a nice thing to do but I can understand why. Sad story.

Lol

Yeah did he ever wonder why his girlfriend had an adams apple?

or -

Needed to shave

hand a mans natural bodyscent

had a macaline build

etc, etc, lol

Lol

Yeah did he ever wonder why his girlfriend had an adams apple?

or -

Needed to shave

hand a mans natural bodyscent

had a macaline build

etc, etc, lol

I don't know but I bet this would fool most guys.

http://chickenmafia.com/pictures/miriam_rivera.jpg

She use to be a man.

I don't know but I bet this would fool most guys.

http://chickenmafia.com/pictures/miriam_rivera.jpg

She use to be a man.

That's creepy, but I don't know if that would fool a man for long especially up close and intimate. As flamboyant as some transgenders can get there is always some underlining flaw lil Tommy or Ricky shines through.

People are born in the wrong bodies......there is scientific proof of it.............so best thing to do is have a sex change....either that are tell everyone you are gay...so he has a sex change and becomes a she............that is what they believe they are..........I dont see why they should have to broadcast about the part of their life that they got done away with and changed???

He fell in love with the person....then he finds out she was born male and had surgery to correct it??? he kills her..........for the love of pizza........he was a sad act and pathetic

Its not her fault he was messed in the head

Some people are not capable to handle the life itself, there’s also a scientific proof to that. “Being born in the wrong body” translated into less glorifying jargon is “being born with no adaptation abilities”. I’m aware it happens, but it’s not desirable quality, it’s a form of mental – not physical - inadequacy.

Maybe transsexuals don’t have to work on their minds and take control of their lives, but they need disfiguring surgeries and outrageously unnatural hormone therapies? Still you can’t deny other people’s basic right to know with whom they are about to start living. Transsexual person has to have rights, but usual people have to have them too. Being sexually confused does not give you the special rights that exceed other people’s rights.

So, yes, transsexuals have to inform their potential partners of history of their gender.

I don’t mind faggotry or transsexuality. I just hate self-centered liars who are sacrificing every-bloody-thing for the sake of their vanity.