Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

That's creepy, but I don't know if that would fool a man for long especially up close and intimate. As flamboyant as some transgenders can get there is always some underlining flaw lil Tommy or Ricky shines through.

So I take you have experience first hand then ? :P

Really, so what if a little Tommyisims show up, sometimes love is blind.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

So I take you have experience first hand then ? :P

Really, so what if a little Tommyisims show up, sometimes love is blind.

:blink: Tommyisims?

:blink: Tommyisims?

:lol: don't pretend you don't know what I mean ;) LOL plus it's a play on words, your words actualy. "lil Tommy or Ricky shines through"

You don't have to be ashamed there Manzilla :P You do know that the more vocal one is about said issue can be looked at as the ones the most guilty of what they seem to be defending or possibly attacking.

That's creepy, but I don't know if that would fool a man for long especially up close and intimate. As flamboyant as some transgenders can get there is always some underlining flaw lil Tommy or Ricky shines through.

trust me they would fall for it. The science of transgender surgery has gotten so good that unless you were her doctor , gyn or her you wouldn't know.

you wouldn't know.

Some people are not capable to handle the life itself, there’s also a scientific proof to that. “Being born in the wrong body” translated into less glorifying jargon is “being born with no adaptation abilities”. I’m aware it happens, but it’s not desirable quality, it’s a form of mental – not physical - inadequacy.

Maybe transsexuals don’t have to work on their minds and take control of their lives, but they need disfiguring surgeries and outrageously unnatural hormone therapies? Still you can’t deny other people’s basic right to know with whom they are about to start living. Transsexual person has to have rights, but usual people have to have them too. Being sexually confused does not give you the special rights that exceed other people’s rights.

So, yes, transsexuals have to inform their potential partners of history of their gender.

I don’t mind faggotry or transsexuality. I just hate self-centered liars who are sacrificing every-bloody-thing for the sake of their vanity.

while I believe transgendered people should inform their partners I find the rest of your post uneducated and ignorant. as well as rude.

You know, a few years back, there was a documentary shown on British TV, about a prostitute named Jackie. I believe she was a Liverpudlian. She was a transsexual… she was working her way thro surgery er… piecemeal.

She was a waif of a thing, and extremely feminine in both physical and mental outlook. I mean, she looked female, in every way. She sounded female. Her mannerisms were female. The British nation took her to their hearts, and were routing for her to succeed, as a woman. She was the product of dysfunctional parent’s, as I recall… but she was a survivor.

We watched her go thro each agonising operation, as she worked her way into her chosen gender. We cried with her, and laughed with her, but never at her. But believe me, one would never have known that she was once a male.

You know, a few years back, there was a documentary shown on British TV, about a prostitute named Jackie. I believe she was a Liverpudlian. She was a transsexual… she was working her way thro surgery er… piecemeal.

She was a waif of a thing, and extremely feminine in both physical and mental outlook. I mean, she looked female, in every way. She sounded female. Her mannerisms were female. The British nation took her to their hearts, and were routing for her to succeed, as a woman. She was the product of dysfunctional parent’s, as I recall… but she was a survivor.

We watched her go thro each agonising operation, as she worked her way into her chosen gender. We cried with her, and laughed with her, but never at her. But believe me, one would never have known that she was once a male.

Sounds interesting and yet....touching...........nothing freaky about it.as the odd one would like to think

Some people are not capable to handle the life itself, there’s also a scientific proof to that. “Being born in the wrong body” translated into less glorifying jargon is “being born with no adaptation abilities”. I’m aware it happens, but it’s not desirable quality, it’s a form of mental – not physical - inadequacy.

Maybe transsexuals don’t have to work on their minds and take control of their lives, but they need disfiguring surgeries and outrageously unnatural hormone therapies? Still you can’t deny other people’s basic right to know with whom they are about to start living. Transsexual person has to have rights, but usual people have to have them too. Being sexually confused does not give you the special rights that exceed other people’s rights.

So, yes, transsexuals have to inform their potential partners of history of their gender.

I don’t mind faggotry or transsexuality. I just hate self-centered liars who are sacrificing every-bloody-thing for the sake of their vanity.

There was a show on Sky One called - There is something about Miriam

She wanted to see if a guy would fall in love for her as a person..........a couple fell for her..........but in the end it was sad.........when they found out that she was born a male........the shallowness jumped in and the ego would not allow them to go further

take a look

------>

When ya see Miriam you will not believe she was born a male by looking at her

So the guy Tom that said he would still go on holiday with her...............later changed his mind....most likely due to his mates taunting him

see this -->

Life is so much harder for any transexual to get a partner...............any wonder they wish to keep it under wraps

PS MissMells..........this was for you to see too luvie LOL

Edited by Beckys_Mom

There was a show on Sky One called - There is something about Miriam

She wanted to see if a guy would fall in love for her as a person..........a couple fell for her..........but in the end it was sad.........when they found out that she was born a male........the shallowness jumped in and the ego would not allow them to go further

take a look

------>

When ya see Miriam you will not believe she was born a male by looking at her

So the guy Tom that said he would still go on holiday with her...............later changed his mind....most likely due to his mates taunting him

see this -->

Life is so much harder for any transexual to get a partner...............any wonder they wish to keep it under wraps

PS MissMells..........this was for you to see too luvie LOL

I can tell she is a man, her face is hard all over her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, and her brow. Plus, she has cauliflower ears like she trained in BJJ.

:lol: don't pretend you don't know what I mean ;) LOL plus it's a play on words, your words actualy. "lil Tommy or Ricky shines through"

You don't have to be ashamed there Manzilla :P You do know that the more vocal one is about said issue can be looked at as the ones the most guilty of what they seem to be defending or possibly attacking.

:no:

I can tell she is a man, her face is hard all over her eyes, her cheeks, her chin, and her brow. Plus, she has cauliflower ears like she trained in BJJ.

sigh.....I believe you mate... :no:

Thousands wouldn't ...lol :w00t:

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I've seen women that I would have sworn were men and seen men dressed in drag that would put most women to shame. :P

yes being gay should be outlawed imho really goes against natures mechanism.

A more immature statement I have yet to hear. I don’t wonder that you have not shown your face here, in this thread, since making it.

What the heck does that mean exactly? Are you saying that you recognize that she was born into the wrong body, with the wrong gender? But, that she was born with less ability to adapt to in that situation than most would? How would you cope if you suddenly had to live as a man for the rest of your life?

You cannot use female public facilities, you can only use the mens restroom. You have to dress like a man, have your hair cut short back and sides, etc? There must be hundreds of things, rules and regulations, that I cannot understand, but that men have to comply with, socially as well as personally (perhaps some of you guy’s can help me out here?)

To be constantly expected to behave like a guy, dress like a guy, have similar tastes in hobbies and interests like a guy… could you do it for a lifetime? I know I couldn’t! It would be inhuman to expect it of someone.

It's not about taking a sanctimonious stance, or condemning that which you couldn't ever possibly understand. It's about having empathy. Trying to understand where the other person is coming from, and the difficulties that they may have to face, just to survive.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, including you have issues about adapting to something in life; and so then try to understand how you would feel, or be able to adapt to the enormous difficulties that these people have to cope with on an every day basis.

not desirable quality

You say that with breathtaking sang-froid. Of course it's ‘not desirable quality!’ It must be a nightmare for these folk.

I don't know about you, but personally it would kill me slowly inside, to have to live as a man for a month, let alone a lifetime.

Not saying there is anything wrong with all you guy's out there… God knows, I'm a typical Libran, I love you all, but I wouldn't wanna be a guy. I love being a woman, and bossing all of you around… :innocent::devil:

Maybe transsexuals don't have to work on their minds and take control of their lives, but they need disfiguring surgeries and outrageously unnatural hormone therapies?

Yes, it's a cruel world, and sometimes mother nature is the cruellest of them all.

Still you can't deny other people’s basic right to know with whom they are about to start living. Transsexual person has to have rights, but usual people have to have them too. Being sexually confused does not give you the special rights that exceed other people's rights.

Exactly, I could not agree with you more here… he had an absolute right to choice and knowledge before he went into this, and she had an absolute obligation to inform him. No denying that. Perhaps there should be a law that says that one has to declare their gender before going into a serious long term relationship, or even on a date. I know there is a clear cut law about murder tho, and as wronged as he was, he did not have the right to murder her…

I don't mind faggotry …

****** or fag, in modern North American and Australian English is a word, and can be a highly pejorative term, for a gay or effeminate man. Its use has spread to varying extents elsewhere in the English-speaking world.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Faggotry

Did you know that this was an extremely offensive word, but didn't care about offending anyone anyway?

I've seen women that I would have sworn were men and seen men dressed in drag that would put most women to shame. :P

Yes, exactly, we all have. As Becky's Mom's video shows...

Edited by Eternal Light

:lol:

Things that increase female hormones in a persons body are -

1. Drinking out of plastic bottles.

2. Using bubble bath.

3. Deoderant.

4. Living in an area where the drinking water is recycled from the sea or sewer treatment plant.

5. Pesticides.

6. Low fat diets.

7. Lack of sleep.

8. Being overweight.

Things that increase male hormones in a persons body are -

1. Caffeine.

2. Colesterol.

3. Excerise.

4. Plenty of sleep.

what a bs answer. to compare it to a violent act of rape ?? so if your wife lied to you , or your husband has lied to you , as most will eventually do then killing them is the ok action ?

granted she should have told him .......... but that is not a reason to kill her. he did so out of insecurity of his own sexuality. that caused him rage ... his own insecurity.

would I be p***ed if I met and fell in love with a woman only to find out she was born male ? yes. and that is my problem. I'd be upset about the lie because it takes away my choice , but yes even in me I'd have a struggle with the issue. but again that's my problem not hers.

Not all rape is violent. This is a lot more then just a lie and I think you know it.

Yeah, because we all know that to be secure in your heterosexuality, we males should all make it with another male just to prove it. What nonsense.

He killed her because he felt violated in every way possible... That's called rape last I checked. But hey, if you want to sit there and defend a rapist, go for it...

Not all rape is violent. This is a lot more then just a lie and I think you know it.

Yeah, because we all know that to be secure in your heterosexuality, we males should all make it with another male just to prove it. What nonsense.

He killed her because he felt violated in every way possible... That's called rape last I checked. But hey, if you want to sit there and defend a rapist, go for it...

I agree it was a form of rape.

The Russian President should step in and excuse the man.

while I believe transgendered people should inform their partners I find the rest of your post uneducated and ignorant. as well as rude.

And I believe the glorification of homosexuality has reached the idiotic heights.

Uneducated? Why? Because my opinion does not coincide with opinion forced on you by media?

Ignorant? Isn’t that pretty much the same as uneducated?

Rude? You mean frank? I see no point in being rude towards folks who were born with a problem.

Beckys Mom and Eternal Light, if I quote and nit-pick too much, I’ll lose the point, so if that’s all right with you, I’d like to answer to you both with the following:

I understand it must be even more screwed up life than “straight” life is, but you can’t build your private life on a lie. It will emerge sooner or later and cause damage.

About living “in wrong body”, there’s no such thing as “wrong body”. Bodies can be healthy or not, but wrong? If I was to wake up tomorrow in man’s body, I’m sure that would be quite a shock and I’d probably walk funny to the rest of my male life, but I would not spend that rest of my life in surgeries.

Life is more than sex, person can be realized in countless number of ways beside sexual.

There was a hermaphrodite (not transsexual, a hermaphrodite – person naturally born with attributes of both sexes) in my town and he/she decided to “lose” the man part and become woman. Of course there were primitive and mean people who made fun out of her and of course guys were taking good care not to be seen anywhere near her. But she found a guy that didn’t mind, got married and I honestly hope they’re happy.

What you, sensitive folks, do not understand is that I feel for transsexuals, only I don’t believe maiming their bodies and then hiding that fact is the answer.

About that faggotry shock I caused, I always try to find the closest fitting English words to words that I use in my language. “Gay” might be cuter, but “fag” is more fitting. Call it cultural difference… hehehe, I’m playing the ethnic card, I believe it’s still stronger than homo-card… :lol: … ah, this game is so amusing.

Things that increase female hormones in a persons body are -

1. Drinking out of plastic bottles.

2. Using bubble bath.

3. Deoderant.

4. Living in an area where the drinking water is recycled from the sea or sewer treatment plant.

5. Pesticides.

6. Low fat diets.

7. Lack of sleep.

8. Being overweight.

Things that increase male hormones in a persons body are -

1. Caffeine.

2. Colesterol.

3. Excerise.

4. Plenty of sleep.

You forgot to mention drinking water, there's so much female hormones in the system in the UK it won't come out of the tap unless you say it looks nice, there's whole rivers that can't find there own way to the sea.

I jest. :P:lol:

I agree it was a form of rape.

The Russian President should step in and excuse the man.

BS.......you are only saying it due to your religious beliefs on gays.......lets face it mate......he was boen with female hormones and felt in the wrong body........if he never hadthe sex change he would have remained a gay........this is why you sadly think the guy should be excused for killing her?

WOW and you call yourself a what now?? ohh right a christian...yup I am sure your saviour would so approve of your sad statement and weak excuse to murder anyone

Now if you do not mind.......try explaining HOW it is a form of rape?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

the science side of transgendered people ps ...... in the bible ? they were called Eunuchs. as were gay men who guarded harems. Jesus preferred men to be eunuchs.

Transsexual study reveals genetic link

Monday, 27 October 2008 Helen Carter

ABC

http://www.abc.net.au/science/articles/200.../27/2401941.htm

Q. What's the difference between Crossdressers, Drag Queens and Transgendered or Transsexuals?

A. A Drag Queen is a gay man who dresses up like a woman to perform in a Drag Show. Anyone who dresses up as the opposite sex is doing Drag. Camp Drag is when a man puts on women's clothes for a joke.

A Transgendered person or Transsexual is a person who lives their life as the opposite sex from which they were born. They don't always get surgery or take hormones or even dress up, but inside they live like the opposite sex.

A Crossdresser is a man, often straight, who just loves to wear women's clothing.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

And I believe the glorification of homosexuality has reached the idiotic heights.

Uneducated? Why? Because my opinion does not coincide with opinion forced on you by media?

Rude? You mean frank? I see no point in being rude towards folks who were born with a problem.

Beckys Mom and Eternal Light, if I quote and nit-pick too much, I’ll lose the point, so if that’s all right with you, I’d like to answer to you both with the following:

I understand it must be even more screwed up life than “straight” life is, but you can’t build your private life on a lie. It will emerge sooner or later and cause damage.

About living “in wrong body”, there’s no such thing as “wrong body”. Bodies can be healthy or not, but wrong? If I was to wake up tomorrow in man’s body, I’m sure that would be quite a shock and I’d probably walk funny to the rest of my male life, but I would not spend that rest of my life in surgeries.

Life is more than sex, person can be realized in countless number of ways beside sexual.

There was a hermaphrodite (not transsexual, a hermaphrodite – person naturally born with attributes of both sexes) in my town and he/she decided to “lose” the man part and become woman. Of course there were primitive and mean people who made fun out of her and of course guys were taking good care not to be seen anywhere near her. But she found a guy that didn’t mind, got married and I honestly hope they’re happy.

What you, sensitive folks, do not understand is that I feel for transsexuals, only I don’t believe maiming their bodies and then hiding that fact is the answer.

About that faggotry shock I caused, I always try to find the closest fitting English words to words that I use in my language. “Gay” might be cuter, but “fag” is more fitting. Call it cultural difference… hehehe, I’m playing the ethnic card, I believe it’s still stronger than homo-card… :lol: … ah, this game is so amusing.

because your opinion is based in ignorance instead of facts . proven by your opinion above.

Edited by Lt_Ripley

Helen...with respect to you girl but because you were born straight.......you cant truly begin to understand what it is like for those who aren't...........they do in fact feel totally 100% feminine......yet in a body of a male <--that constitutes wrong body .........hence the reason why they have surgery to correct it

I would hate to live my life as a transexual and fear telling others I had a sex change.....too many reject you

Just like so many like to chant hate for gays

IGNORANCE......unlike being born in the wrong body ....you cannot ever find vaccine or no doc can correct it...........

Think about it.....if you had a child that claimed they felt they were a female but in the wrong body...and made a decision to have it corrected..............you support this due to wanting happiness for your kid (any good parent would)...........and so each time she dates a guy and tells him the truth.........he ditches her........some even beat her up for telling the truth............this upsets you and you find your child never being happy, cant ever get anyone else to love her for what is on the inside....it would be one sad life to lead and I bet you too would feel the same

Beauty itself is skin deep..................I have heard so many straights claim that they wish to be loved for who they are INSIDE as a person and not what is on the outside....................yet try doing this if you are a transexual.........different ball game and no where as easy

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I'm wondering how many of you have actually met transsexual people in real life. You may not even know it but you probably have actually met one before. While earning my MSW i was placed in an internship at an LGBT community center for an anti-violence project. Many heterosexual people, especially men who had been asaulted, used our services. During that time I met many transsexual and transgender people. Some you could tell and others you couldn't. If one was inclined to try, it would have been hard to determine who fit into what "box" without asking. We all got along and even the male survivors of violence (namely sexual violence) had a huge change in their thinking. They came to us because there are no services in our community for male survivors. It was shocking to them when a transsexual person would do their intake. Most told me though that they were able to see these people as human beings because of their compassion towards them.

In my experience, a majority of transsexual people are simply folks born in the wrong body. There is also a large portion of transgender people who question their gender but don't really have a desire to physically change. Many of the transsexuals I met had great jobs including being doctors, writers, professors, lawyers etc. They were just like regular folks. A good portion of them (especially female to male) dated heterosexual folks. Others of them were gay or bisexual. Some of them seemed a bit confused or unsure of themselves. Many of them grappled with having to tell other people about their "past" and worried about bad things happening to them. All in all, they were regular folks with a very difficult problem to deal with.