Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

Many a true word spoken in jest. :devil::lol:

I totally agree ;) and ya that guy in the video that BM posted and she was a chick. I would have gone on that cruise got the money and hmmmm never know I don't think I would have really cared. He i mean she was hot and really seemed like a nice person. The shock value and the publicity is what changed that guys mind. You better believe he wanted to tap that ;)

Would have I said that 10 years ago, nope I would have said throw down we are going toe to toe you $%$#$&%^$ LOL Seems things change and opinions change.I for one might not have made an issue of it until it became a public scrutiny and a finger pointing thing. I personally don't think that if that guy had decided to go with him/her would have made him gay lol.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

BS.......you are only saying it due to your religious beliefs on gays.......lets face it mate......he was boen with female hormones and felt in the wrong body........if he never hadthe sex change he would have remained a gay........this is why you sadly think the guy should be excused for killing her?

WOW and you call yourself a what now?? ohh right a christian...yup I am sure your saviour would so approve of your sad statement and weak excuse to murder anyone

Now if you do not mind.......try explaining HOW it is a form of rape?

I do think he should be excused.

This transexual had no right to form a relation with a hetrosexual man and as such has taken advantage of him. I suspect if the transexual had been open with him at the beginning of the relationship then the man would have run a mile. Therefore delaying telling him for several years whilst enjoying a sexual relationship with him amounts to a special kind of rape.

The law should take into account the situation that this man found himself in and reduce his sentance for murder to immediate release with compensation, a nice holiday and counselling to get over his unpleasent experience.

As far as Kratos saying that this was a form of "rape" I have to agree to an extent as even if the sex was mutual it was about deception and yes I have to agree deception no matter what to achieve a sexual pleasure is a form of rape. After years of being lied to and to discover the truth would be a huge hit to anyone.

I will disagree that this type of rape should be treated as all others as this was consensual and not forced.

I do think he should be excused.

Why? if your religious say thou shalt not kill........then why should someone be excused for murder? all because of a lie? WTF?

You failed to explain how it is a form of rape too

I mean she didnt MAKE or FORCE him to sleep with her...........he had a choice..........and if he loved her for who she was as a person from the inside..........he wouldnt do it now

I have seen it all a religious person saying its ok and murder like that in that respect should be excused....kinna sets you off as a hypocrite dont it mate? :huh:

This transexual had no right to form a relation with a hetrosexual man and as such has taken advantage of him.

WHY? what has a transexual no business looking for a relationship with any straight person? ....explain this one?

and dont bring in religious beliefs to suit yourself when it is you that says he should be EXCUSED for murder.............that is morally wrong....I am not religious but even I KNOW this

Edited by Beckys_Mom

WOW ignorance ...he falls in love with the person...and because he finds out that that person was born in the wrong body but got it fixed.........he no longer could love her..so instead of just breaking it all off....he shoots her..........he is a prime as*wipe...sick freak

Lol what?

Its a man not a woman.

How very sad all round. I always feel so sorry for those born into the wrong gender, but I do feel that it is inexcusable for someone in that situation not to be up-front with preospective long term relationships. The other person has a right to know whom they are dating, in a relationship with.

Just my personal opinion.

Agreed.

Lol what?

Its a man not a woman.

Its a woman by science............now care to explain why anyone who claims they are religious...wishes for someone to be excused for murder?? its highly hypocritical of you to say the least

Why? if your religious say thou shalt not kill........then why should someone be excused for murder? all because of a lie? WTF?

You failed to explain how it is a form of rape too

I mean she didnt MAKE or FORCE him to sleep with her...........he had a choice..........and if he loved her for who she was as a person from the inside..........he wouldnt do it now

I have seen it all a religious person saying its ok and murder like that in that respect should be excused....kinna sets you off as a hypocrite dont it mate? :huh:

WHY? what has a transexual no business looking for a relationship with any straight person? ....explain this one?

and dont bring in religious beliefs to suit yourself when it is you that says he should be EXCUSED for murder.............that is morally wrong....I am not religious but even I KNOW this

Its not a woman its a man!

Its a woman by science............now care to explain why anyone who claims they are religious...wishes for someone to be excused for murder?? its highly hypocritical of you to say the least

I think he should be excused because I think his behaviour is understandable and I feel sympathy for him.

He is not an evil man he has just reacted in a way I believe most would to finding out they had been sleeping with a man for the last few years.

Its not a woman its a man!

Is that all you seem to say? you dont wanna tell me how this excuses murder? I pointed out how any religious person can suggest that murder should be excused due to the nature is hypocritical

You did after all suggest he should be excused for murder.....all I have done here is ask you why?

I think he should be excused because I think his behaviour is understandable and I feel sympathy for him.

He is not an evil man he has just reacted in a way I believe most would to finding out they had been sleeping with a man for the last few years.

If you believe as a religious right.that murder is against god.......regardless....then why would you wish for someone to be excused ...........how does this not sound hypocritical?

Just because you felt a bit sorry for the man...........would you feel the same if the girl he murdered or if you like to split hairs..the transsexual he murdered..was a loved one of yours?

Not so bright to view when you place yourself in another shoes mate is it?

Even though I feel sorry for the girl, she put herself in this position. It is inexcusable not to tell someone you are biologically born male.

Would you feel the same way if the person was HIV positive and didn't tell the other person?

Would you feel the same way if the man you were dating was sleeping with men on the down low and didn't tell you?

Would you feel the same way if the person you were dating was a pedophile and didn't tell you?

I know these comparisons are of the negative and that will be dismissed for that reason but honestly, there is a real psychological implication to this that is not fair to just dismiss as bias.

If you believe as a religious right.that murder is against god.......regardless....then why would you wish for someone to be excused ...........how does this not sound hypocritical?

Just because you felt a bit sorry for the man...........would you feel the same if the girl he murdered or if you like to split hairs..the transsexual he murdered..was a loved one of yours?

Not so bright to view when you place yourself in another shoes mate is it?

I cant answer this without someone complaining about what I will write.

Even though I feel sorry for the girl, she put herself in this position. It is inexcusable not to tell someone you are biologically born male.

Would you feel the same way if the person was HIV positive and didn't tell the other person?

Would you feel the same way if the man you were dating was sleeping with men on the down low and didn't tell you?

Would you feel the same way if the person you were dating was a pedophile and didn't tell you?

I know these comparisons are of the negative and that will be dismissed for that reason but honestly, there is a real psychological implication to this that is not fair to just dismiss as bias.

Nothing excuses murder..........he did not ned to take her life.........all he needed to do was leave her for good.......

Someone said in here a few posts back....he will wind up regretting it soon enough.and I think he will

Listen up atom........I posted up asking you how would you feel if that person he murdered was a loved one of your own? would you be as quick to say a loved one of your own deserved it? and he should be excused for killing your loved one.................I dont think you would care if his reasons were because of her being born a male.......you would be outraged and heartbroken he took the life of someone close to you

That is the problem with so many like that.......they never think what if these people were related to them..........it is so easy to sit and wish for a man to be excused for murder..........but try placing yourself in the parents of the girl or if you so wish person he killed

Murder is still murder

If one believes in god then there is no such thing as being born into a wrong body !!! People make choices and if those choices cause harm then what can anyone else say about it. The "women" should have been honest plain and simple, to kill her and not say it was murder is plain stupid. She did wrong and so did he. Her wrong cost her a lot more however.

Nothing excuses murder..........he did not ned to take her life.........all he needed to do was leave her for good.......

Someone said in here a few posts back....he will wind up regretting it soon enough.and I think he will

You seem to be ignoring the fact that he attempted suicide. It isn't as if he just killed her. Obviously this had tremendous psychological impact to do this to someone. Unless you think he just pretended to commit suicide. Why are you ignore this detail to focus on the fact that he killed her?

BS. Killing someone because your insecure ? no excuse. She put herself to get left , sued even ... but not killed. so you advocate murder ?

so if you were dating a woman that was cheating on you ? would you kill her ?

BS. Killing someone because your insecure ? no excuse. She put herself to get left , sued even ... but not killed. so you advocate murder ?

so if you were dating a woman that was cheating on you ? would you kill her ?

It's hard to compare the example, cheating on you is not the same thing, nor are the examples that I gave. Transgendered adults do not have the right to do this to someone. To me it is equivalent to the same kind of wrong as child molestation or date rape. If a child killed a man that molested her I would think she had committed murder, just as I would this man. However the absolute egregious nature of the act, the deep level of betrayal and psychological trauma are just an accident waiting to happen. Cheating on someone is a reasonable potentiality in the day and age in which we live. This is not. Perhaps one day in the future we will have enough awareness so that it won't be so shocking, but right now, it is.

Listen up atom........I posted up asking you how would you feel if that person he murdered was a loved one of your own? would you be as quick to say a loved one of your own deserved it? and he should be excused for killing your loved one.................I dont think you would care if his reasons were because of her being born a male.......you would be outraged and heartbroken he took the life of someone close to you

That is the problem with so many like that.......they never think what if these people were related to them..........it is so easy to sit and wish for a man to be excused for murder..........but try placing yourself in the parents of the girl or if you so wish person he killed

Murder is still murder

I wished I lived in Iran right now.

Overthere I'd probably be allowed to write what I really want to right without receiving a ban for it.

What the heck does that mean exactly? Are you saying that you recognize that she was born into the wrong body, with the wrong gender? But, that she was born with less ability to adapt to in that situation than most would? How would you cope if you suddenly had to live as a man for the rest of your life?

You cannot use female public facilities, you can only use the mens restroom. You have to dress like a man, have your hair cut short back and sides, etc? There must be hundreds of things, rules and regulations, that I cannot understand, but that men have to comply with, socially as well as personally (perhaps some of you guy’s can help me out here?)

To be constantly expected to behave like a guy, dress like a guy, have similar tastes in hobbies and interests like a guy… could you do it for a lifetime? I know I couldn’t! It would be inhuman to expect it of someone.

It's not about taking a sanctimonious stance, or condemning that which you couldn't ever possibly understand. It's about having empathy. Trying to understand where the other person is coming from, and the difficulties that they may have to face, just to survive.

Everyone, and I mean everyone, including you have issues about adapting to something in life; and so then try to understand how you would feel, or be able to adapt to the enormous difficulties that these people have to cope with on an every day basis.

Well said Eternal Light...............if you are emotionaly feeling you are not a male and you experience nothing but female emotions ect...........Science corrects it and you get a sex change....now if science can reconize it........I seriously do not get why anyone else cant

I Just would like to add .......when it comes to lying

How many men and woman have LIED through their teeth..........pretending the following.............

Umm I aint married nor do I have kids <------how many have pulled this idiot stunt?

Ohh I don't have a partner at all......you are my one and only <--------------------Yeaa sure thing LMAO

People lie..especially to partners.........................but to kill them blimey.that is worse than the lie itself

I can. I would be disgusted by a family member that betrayed a person to this degree. While I would be absolutely outraged that she had been killed I would be even more outraged at the betrayal perpetuated by my family member. I would be ashamed that she had misled someone to such a degree and feel horrified that the man felt so devastated that he had killed her and tried to commit suicide. I would be angry at my family member for doing something so utterly immoral.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that he attempted suicide. It isn't as if he just killed her. Obviously this had tremendous psychological impact to do this to someone. Unless you think he just pretended to commit suicide. Why are you ignore this detail to focus on the fact that he killed her?

If he was trying to kill himself he obviously had some serious issues to seek profesional help.................if he felt so violated.........there is help for that too

instead he took the wrong way out now didnt he?

If he was trying to kill himself he obviously had some serious issues to seek profesional help.................if he felt so violated.........there is help for that too

instead he took the wrong way out now didnt he?

Yes. And I don't blame him for it because as you said, he had issues serious enough to seek professional help, that is how damaging this lie was. It is inexcusable that she didn't tell him.

Yes. And I don't blame him for it because as you said, he had issues serious enough to seek professional help, that is how damaging this lie was. It is inexcusable that she didn't tell him.

Agreed.