Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

I can. I would be disgusted by a family member that betrayed a person to this degree. While I would be absolutely outraged that she had been killed I would be even more outraged at the betrayal perpetuated by my family member. I would be ashamed that she had misled someone to such a degree and feel horrified that the man felt so devastated that he had killed her and tried to commit suicide. I would be angry at my family member for doing something so utterly immoral.

So you are saying you would be horrorfied if he killed a family member of yours because your family member lied? wow thats isnt exactly loving of you .....for the question proposed to atom was ........if that transsexual was a family memver he loved and was KILLED......due to a lie........how would he feel then?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

So you are saying you would be horrorfied if he killed a family member of yours because your family member lied? wow thats isnt exactly loving of you .....for the question proposed to atom was ........if that transsexual was a family memver he loved and was KILLED......due to a lie........how would he feel then?

Again I cant answer this without getting in trouble.

Edited by atom286

Yes. And I don't blame him for it because as you said, he had issues serious enough to seek professional help, that is how damaging this lie was. It is inexcusable that she didn't tell him.

To you think him killing was excusable?

I would feel quite happy.

OMG.............you would feel quite happy knowing that the girl murdered was your family member? WOW that is so wrong and immoral..........good lord.........I have seen it all now

:blink:

To you think him killing was excusable?

If we are using not guilty by reason of insanity. No killing is "excusable" to me. You are playing semantics wording the words just so. I'm saying I would find him not guilty by reason of insanity, in a court of law. I don't think anyone is saying that it was "excusable" but that the entire situation is a tragedy caused by the woman who lied.

OMG.............you would feel quite happy knowing that the girl murdered was your family member? WOW that is so wrong and immoral..........good lord.........I have seen it all now

:blink:

How did ou do that?

I never wrote such a thing.

If we are using not guilty by reason of insanity. No killing is "excusable" to me. You are playing semantics wording the words just so. I'm saying I would find him not guilty by reason of insanity, in a court of law. I don't think anyone is saying that it was "excusable" but that the entire situation is a tragedy caused by the woman who lied.

If NO killing is excusable.....then why are you forever going on about how she lied? he did not need to kill her

PERIOD

How did ou do that?

I never wrote such a thing.

Now there is a lie LOL you sure did and you made a fast edit

This post has been edited by atom286: Today, 10:52 PM <-----------I scrolled back and look eee here you edited it LMAO.....

nice try atom...lies are bad

This post has been edited by atom286: Today, 10:52 PM <-----------I scrolled back and look eee here you edited it LMAO.....

nice try atom...lies are bad

Not as bad as the transexuals.

Not as bad as the transexuals.

But I could see how you lied about a post....you went in and edited it I saw it LMAO...it took you 9 mins to make the edit LOL for you know you said you would be happy....it makes it look worse to lie and edit it out then claim you didnt LMAO

ohh boy.......

Edited by Beckys_Mom

But I could see how you lied about a post....you went in and edited it I saw it LMAO

ohh boy.......

I didnt see anyhing.

nice try atom...lies are bad too bad I tell them all the time!

You can certainly edit someone's post. I just did. That's one of the simplest things to do on the internet.

You can also edit the time, date and year. As I did as well.

I didnt see anyhing.

It took you 9 mins from when you made the post...read my post and then scrolled back to make the edit....atom you know I am right on that...so please spare me LMAO

You can certainly edit someone's post. I just did. That's one of the simplest things to do on the internet.

You can also edit the time, date and year. As I did as well.

Go to post 102.........read the time at the top of the post when he posted it 1st......then look at the bottom where it reads this post was edited............you will see a 9 min gap between the 2 times slots.............now explain how anyone on this site can mess with the edit times scales? how?

Yes he edited it to put in the asteriks. It always said CENSORED. He just added the asteriks.

He totally changed his post.and he knows it and finds it all funny

anyhoo this is OFF TOPIC

Back on topic :tu:

He is a murderer plain and simple. No execuses, BUT I would be pretty p***ed if I found out I was dating a male. It would screw me up in the head.

I'm secure in my masculinity, I'd sleep with a woman, who used to be a man.

Although I expect a discount, I'm not paying full whack again.

I'm secure in my masculinity, I'd sleep with a woman, who used to be a man.

Although I expect a discount, I'm not paying full whack again.

:lol: Ohh way too funny........love your humour as always Bill LMAO......that would make a great joke actually :w00t:

Now if you do not mind.......try explaining HOW it is a form of rape?

It's a violation of himself. That's rape. How is it not rape?

BS. Killing someone because your insecure ? no excuse. She put herself to get left , sued even ... but not killed. so you advocate murder ?

so if you were dating a woman that was cheating on you ? would you kill her ?

Can you explain how he's insecure? Heterosexual men don't have sex with other men to feel secure in their sexuality... However the hell you got that crazy idea, I don't know.

It's a violation of himself. That's rape. How is it not rape?

As far as I am concerned the only real thing that got to him.was the idea of him sleeping with what he thought was a girl and in reality was a male from birth <---the idea of sleeping with a man turned hum off and messed him up because he so never ever saw himself ever doing that....and for all we know has a thing aganst gays....so he claims he was violated......still dont make that rape...the only thing he was a victim of was a lie..he is guilty of murder one!!.....I view rape completely differently...

Besides rape is only rape if one party doesnt give his or her consent.................AND technacially it was a female by science (as it was science that corrected the persons body making it female)

My question is..how the heck did he not notice her adams apple?

Edited by Beckys_Mom

As far as I am concerned the only real thing that got to him.was the idea of him sleeping with what he thought was a girl and in reality was a male from birth <---the idea of sleeping with a man turned hum off and messed him up because he so never ever saw himself ever doing that....and for all we know has a thing aganst gays....so he claims he was violated......still dont make that rape...the only thing he was a victim of was a lie..he is guilty of murder one!!.....I view rape completely differently...

Besides rape is only rape if one party doesnt give his or her consent.................AND technacially it was a female by science (as it was science that corrected the persons body making it female)

My question is..how the heck did he not notice her adams apple?

It wasn't informed consent, she lied to him. That's a violation. He didn't even claim he was violated...that's implied by his own suicide attempt. When a female rape victim can't handle it, she's given pity but this guy is treated like crap by the people in this threat. Sexist views is what I see.

Adams apple isn't limited to guys... Many women have them. It all depends on your body.

It wasn't informed consent, she lied to him. That's a violation. He didn't even claim he was violated...that's implied by his own suicide attempt. When a female rape victim can't handle it, she's given pity but this guy is treated like crap by the people in this threat. Sexist views is what I see.

Adams apple isn't limited to guys... Many women have them. It all depends on your body.

Question did he attempt before it or after it? to kill himself.......if it were before.why didnt he seek help? he could have sued her too .................ohh I dunno.........anyhoo he is still now a murderer...he just made matters for himself a lot worse....

As for informed consent..she by science...was female..it was science that made it possible with the corrective surgery...had the body and mind of a female

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Question did he attempt before it or after it? to kill himself.......if it were before.why didnt he seek help? he could have sued her too .................ohh I dunno.........anyhoo he is still now a murderer...he just made matters for himself a lot worse....

As for informed consent..she by science...was female..it was science that made it possible with the corrective surgery...had the body and mind of a female

After.

I don't consider killing your rapist as murder. I consider that justice.

Umm, no she is not. No matter how much they want to try to do it, she would have never been truly female. She was still a man by birth. It's sad that people are born into the wrong body but you can't ignore the biological facts that she had a y chromosome.