Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

After.

After?/ LOL then that explains it.......how many times I have heard of people either killing themselves AFTER they have murdered someone for the 1st time........OR tried to kill themselves...cant live with the guilt..........I'd say that was it right there...........................for what he did was in the eyes of the law WORSE than what she did............the law look at murder way worse than a transexual not being honest!!!!!!

If he was attempting to kill him self BEFORE he murdered her...but didnt go through with it and decided to kill her instead...then it would be so clear he was REALLY messed up........but that is not the case...........and for all we know, we may not have the full facts?

I don't consider killing your rapist as murder. I consider that justice.

I am still going to disagree that it was rape.......I cant see how it was.......both gave consent to have sex.........just like so many others do even when one lies about IE - not being married to have a fling..and yet has sex.....................a lie is a lie.......and can mess anyone up and make them feel betrayed.........................He over reacted big time......there are smarter ways to deal with it..........MURDER not being one of em

Sorry Kratos.......I normally agree with all you say....but I cant agree it was rape.......so we may as well agree to disagree......for I am not getting into an arguement over whether it was rape or not.....I cant be ars*d LOL

It's sad that people are born into the wrong body but you can't ignore the biological facts that she had a y chromosome.

TRUE Kratos......very true......but her body technically was corrected by science to make it a females body...........on the outside..not inside......I doubt they installed a womb LOL..

And if I may......he fell in love with her for the person she was...her personality won him over......he must have loved her for what she had inside <---so so many love to point this out when they want to talk about what makes them fall for others

So she may have looked prettty good on the outside......but he fell head over heals for the personality and the quailities she gave.........he is a murderer now........shame he did what he did

Edited by Beckys_Mom

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

He totally changed his post.and he knows it and finds it all funny

anyhoo this is OFF TOPIC

Back on topic :tu:

No I didnt how dare you make such an allegation, lol.

Oh by the way notice your date and time on the quoation above. See they can be forged.

Edited by atom286

After.

I don't consider killing your rapist as murder. I consider that justice.

Umm, no she is not. No matter how much they want to try to do it, she would have never been truly female. She was still a man by birth. It's sad that people are born into the wrong body but you can't ignore the biological facts that she had a y chromosome.

Becky speaks from a female perspective where all that matters is feelings.

She doesnt understand how a man see's this incident or why we would be repulsed by it.

No I didnt how dare you make such an allegation, lol.

Oh by the way notice your date and time on the quoation above. See they can be forged.

For some reason I find this very very interesting as I have had that done to me in the exact same way hmmmmmm :ph34r:

This may have been consentual sex but I bet it wouldn't have been consentual if he had known the truth as it wouldn't have happened. This lady did a total mind **** on the guy and people cry fowl. No need to kill her though but wow this guy was not ready for something like this.

It's only repulsive based on your own bias.

Let's try this -

Would it be ok if one partner kills another partner based on the size of their breasts? She had a bewb job. Deception.

Would it be ok if one partner kills another partner based on the size of their penis? He had an enlargement. Deception.

Would it be ok if the murder is based on heavy plastic surgery? Say they get married. The kids may look like mom who originally looked like Gary Busey. Deception.

None of these examples are any different for the individual who had gender reassignment (or appropriate assignment) surgery.

It's only because YOU find it yucky.

Shoot, carry it out...what about hair color. OOPS. DECEPTION.

By the logic I see here it is ok to a degree to kill in any of the above situations.

Do I believe all partners should be 100% honest with each other. Yep. Is it likely? Heck no.

Maybe the murderer should have just offed himself. Seems like it would have been for the best.

*edit to add more thoughts

Just wanted to add that I don't think it was ok for the individual to not be honest with their partner.

I do feel that the reason it is such a big deal is that people are so freaking sensitive about their own sexual identity and so much of their ego is wrapped up in it that over reaction is ok if not expected.

No, I wouldn't have freaked over the identity secret. I would have been hurt with the deception.

Nibs

Edited by HerNibs

It's only repulsive based on your own bias. Let's try this -

Would it be ok if one partner kills another partner based on the size of their breasts? She had a bewb job. Deception.

Would it be ok if one partner kills another partner based on the size of their penis? He had an enlargement. Deception.

Would it be ok if the murder is based on heavy plastic surgery? Say they get married. The kids may look like mom who originally looked like Gary Busey. Deception.

None of these examples are any different for the individual who had gender reassignment (or appropriate assignment) surgery.

It's only because YOU find it yucky. Shoot, carry it out...what about hair color. OOPS. DECEPTION.

By the logic I see here it is ok to a degree to kill in any of the above situations.

Do I believe all partners should be 100% honest with each other. Yep. Is it likely? Heck no.

Maybe the murderer should have just offed himself. Seems like it would have been for the best.

Nibs

Stop playing down gender reassignment.

This man has been violated by deception and I'm not to surprised to hear that he killed her.

For some reason I find this very very interesting as I have had that done to me in the exact same way hmmmmmm :ph34r:

This may have been consentual sex but I bet it wouldn't have been consentual if he had known the truth as it wouldn't have happened. This lady did a total mind **** on the guy and people cry fowl. No need to kill her though but wow this guy was not ready for something like this.

He could have been bipolar and this pushed him over the edge.

It was major deception on her part and he apparently was hurt beyond belief and wanted to hurt her as much as he was hurt. Both were wrong.

The reaction was normal in my opinion.

Stop playing down gender reassignment.

This man has been violated by deception and I'm not to surprised to hear that he killed her.

Why? What is the difference between this and any other type of deception? NONE except based on YOUR perception.

LOL.

Why is it so important to you?

Nibs

I want to reiterate, yes there was deception which is horrible.

ANY deception is horrible. None of it justifies murder.

NONE is any worse than the other.

Destroying the trust of a loved one is one of the worst actions ever.

Nibs

She doesnt understand how a man see's this incident or why we would be repulsed by it.

Yes, as do I. I accept that argument. We could not possibly view this situation from the male perspective. And, In a sense Kratos is right, this was a form of rape, since the boyfriend had no idea that he was having sex with a transsexual. He absolutely was not given a choice in the matter. He was, to all intents and purposes, a victim of extreme emotional abuse. This was fraud, whichever way that you look at it. But…

What we are saying is that he had absolutely no right to kill her. Please consider for a moment…

At the time that he killed her he was under no threat; he was not being raped, and he could have freely walked away from the situation. He was not being held against his will. He may have even had a case for litigation, I don’t know. But, there is a clear cut law against murder, legally, and morally. He acted as judge, jury and executioner.

I don’t doubt that he was shocked to the core, and acted perhaps on impulse, but the law does not consider that enough provocation to commit murder. I mean, let’s face it, this kind of situation occurs quite frequently I should think, perhaps, had he sued, instead of taking such extreme measures, it may have sent a well deserved warning to other transsexuals, that they have a moral obligation to inform prospective partners of their history. There is a need for such litigation it would seem.

Few women understand men, (they think they do) my wife doesn't understand me at all.......she's Chinese.

Yes, as do I. I accept that argument. We could not possibly view this situation from the male perspective. And, In a sense Kratos is right, this was a form of rape, since the boyfriend had no idea that he was having sex with a transsexual. He absolutely was not given a choice in the matter. He was, to all intents and purposes, a victim of extreme emotional abuse. This was fraud, whichever way that you look at it. But…

What we are saying is that he had absolutely no right to kill her. Please consider for a moment…

At the time that he killed her he was under no threat; he was not being raped, and he could have freely walked away from the situation. He was not being held against his will. He may have even had a case for litigation, I don’t know. But, there is a clear cut law against murder, legally, and morally. He acted as judge, jury and executioner.

I don’t doubt that he was shocked to the core, and acted perhaps on impulse, but the law does not consider that enough provocation to commit murder. I mean, let’s face it, this kind of situation occurs quite frequently I should think, perhaps, had he sued, instead of taking such extreme measures, it may have sent a well deserved warning to other transsexuals, that they have a moral obligation to inform prospective partners of their history. There is a need for such litigation it would seem.

I doubt that suing would have given this man the closure that he needed.

I doubt that suing would have given this man the closure that he needed.

Oh I don't doubt it whatsoever... but atom, consider; what rape or abuse victim ever feels closure, whether male or female? But, they don't kill their abusers as a rule, and he did.

Few women understand men, (they think they do) my wife doesn't understand me at all.......she's Chinese.

Tell me about it.

When I go to work in the morning and get 'how are you feeling today?' it provokes that cringe response for me.

The male world does not evolve around feelings it revolves around logic, whats fair, whats morally correct and what we see.

Oh I don't doubt it whatsoever... but atom, consider; what rape or abuse victim ever feels closure, whether male or female? But, they don't kill their abusers as a rule, and he did.

Well perhaps the state should allow it.

How are we equating what happened (not the murder) with rape?

Nibs

How are we equating what happened (not the murder) with rape?

Nibs

Well, I'll agree it's tenuous, but technically, one has to ask, was it consensual sex in the conventional sense?

It would make a great thread debate tho...

The reaction was normal in my opinion.

I don't see murder as a normal reaction but I can understand it.

Well, I'll agree it's tenuous, but technically, one has to ask, was it consensual sex in the conventional sense?

It would make a great thread debate tho...

I agree, great debate.

I would say that it was absolutely consentual sex.

Did two individuals agree to have physical intimacy? Yes.

IMO - the issue is that the guy felt decieved by his partner. HIS problem is that he couldn't deal with the idea that he found a "man" attractive, kind, pleasant, loving and committed.

HE murdered HER due to his own insecurities in his manhood.

Nibs

That seems way too harsh to me, does someone really diserve to die because of that?

Granted I would have prefered to find out about it first if it was me and I think she should have told him.

but personally I think he took it way too far especially when there were other options that were available to him.

I agree, great debate.

Well, if'n you're gonna start a thread on it, I'll hold off on a reply here. lol

?? :unsure2:

Well, if'n you're gonna start a thread on it, I'll hold off on a reply here. lol

?? :unsure2:

:D Hadn't planned on starting a new thread.

Maybe this evening.

Nibs

:D Hadn't planned on starting a new thread.

Maybe this evening.

Nibs

:D

Cool... I'll be there. I predict it will run and run. :yes:

HE murdered HER due to his own insecurities in his manhood.

Nibs

Could it not be that he wasn't psychologically able to deal with it, such as being bipolar? It's interesting the difference in attitude, being that the topic of suicide has come up in the past on UM, between that and him just outright killing himself? If he had commited suicide, without killing her, I think the attitude would be much different and very little would have been said about his sexual insecurities and all about his mental illness.