Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

I see a lot of people defending 'her' while trashing him... Odd. When a rapist kills a woman it's reversal roles but when a rapist gets killed it's "Oh, we should have tolerance."

The sexuality of our being is to our core... It has to do with the lies that put him in that situation. I don't mind too much that 'she' was killed, I do feel bad for the guy who was lied to and manipulated for those years.

But knowing a few transgenders, I can completely understand why she hid this fact for as long as she did. Our sosiety is now just barely starting to accept homosexuality as a norm. There are still people who give blind hatred to all things different from what society and religion tells them is normal. Case in point that poster who things homosexuality should be illegal.

Maybe in a perfect world, people wouldn't be so intolorant to things that are different and outside their "comfortzone" and those who are transgender won't live in absolute fear for feeling how they do and knowing they were born the wrong gender. People are still killed for being gay, or being forced into showy "excorsims" to cast out the "gay demon". It's worse for people who are transgender. This article is a sad case in point. As is the violent murder of another transgender youth in Alabama.

Yes, the guy was lied to. Yes he thought he was living and making love to someone who was born a woman. But his reaction of killing her and then trying to kill himself is the extreams people go to and are why transgender hide the fact that they are. That is why people are slamming the guy.

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

And it would have never happened if she hadn't lied and raped him.

For all we know this guy could have been a tolerate fellow but just simply straight. Even if he wasn't, it's not so much as a hatred for transsexuals in the act of killing her as it is an act of revenge for violating him.

I support transgender's rights not to be killed but I have a hard time supporting rapist rights not to be killed.

Bottom line is that she didn't have to lie, she could have just told him the truth and if he didn't accept it, she could have just walked away without any harm. So the idea that they have to hide from the world because someone might kill them over this story just isn't true.

So the idea that they have to hide from the world because someone might kill them over this story just isn't true.

Kratos, that's simply not so; read this, and, there are so many links that I could have posted:

The Transgender Day of Remembrance is held in November each year to memorialize those who were killed due to anti-transgender hatred or prejudice. Although not every person represented during the Day of Remembrance self-identified as transgender, each was a victim of violence based on bias against transgender people. The list of deaths available at http://www.rememberingourdead.org only contains those deaths known to the transgender community or that have been reported to the media. The Day of Remembrance is held in November to honor Rita Hester, whose murder kicked off the “Remembering Our Dead” web project and a San Francisco candlelight

vigil in 1999. Rita Hester’s murder — like most anti-transgender murder cases — has yet to be solved.

http://www.gsanetwork.org/resources/dayofremembrance.html

As with anyone, or thing that is different, there is violence and prejudice from humankind, from many quarters. And, if ET is out there, I don't wonder that they don't want to show themselves... I know that's off topic, I'm just making the point that mankind, at least some of them, are a backward lot. Ready to kill, out of fear and ignorance.

Edited by Eternal Light

Kratos, that's simply not so; read this, and, there are so many links that I could have posted:

The Transgender Day of Remembrance is held in November each year to memorialize those who were killed due to anti-transgender hatred or prejudice. Although not every person represented during the Day of Remembrance self-identified as transgender, each was a victim of violence based on bias against transgender people. The list of deaths available at http://www.rememberingourdead.org only contains those deaths known to the transgender community or that have been reported to the media. The Day of Remembrance is held in November to honor Rita Hester, whose murder kicked off the “Remembering Our Dead” web project and a San Francisco candlelight

vigil in 1999. Rita Hester’s murder — like most anti-transgender murder cases — has yet to be solved.

http://www.gsanetwork.org/resources/dayofremembrance.html

As with anyone, or thing that is different, there is violence and prejudice from humankind, from many quarters. And, if ET is out there, I don't wonder that they don't want to show themselves... I know that's off topic, I'm just making the point that mankind, at least some of them, are a backward lot. Ready to kill, out of fear and ignorance.

"over this story"

Never said there wasn't violence against those that are different. This story has nothing to do with hatred against transgenders though as far as I can tell. Unless there's more to the story that I don't know, it seems this guy was violated and he killed his attacker. Now if he just randomly killed her because he knew she was a man, that'd be wrong and she'd be worthy to add to that little list.

it seems this guy was violated and he killed his attacker. Now if he just randomly killed her because he knew she was a man, that'd be wrong and she'd be worthy to add to that little list.

His right of choice was certainly violated, shockingly so, but people's rights are violated every single day, it doesn't mean that we all have the right to go out and kill people over it tho. There are courts to rectify those kind of abuses.

We can't have a state of anarchy over people's rights being violated. :no:

His right of choice was certainly violated, shockingly so, but people's rights are violated every single day, it doesn't mean that we all have the right to go out and kill people over it tho. There are courts to rectify those kind of abuses.

We can't have a state of anarchy over people's rights being violated. :no:

Wouldn't work well but it's some justice for the victim in the end. And really this falls into a grey area of the law, meaning he would have never gotten any justice likely even if he had tried.

Wouldn't work well but it's some justice for the victim in the end. And really this falls into a grey area of the law, meaning he would have never gotten any justice likely even if he had tried.

Yes, you are probably right there, but even monetary recompense could not make up for his emotional distress. As you say, as it stands at the moment, there is no legislation that protects people from fraud, in such situations.

But, thankfully, because it would be wrong, there will never be a law that advocates murder. Well, except in the case of 'legal murder' that is.

I cant believe the nonsense circulating society these days.

Isn't it about time Germany tried to take over the world again?

I think they need to because the Liberals are out of control.

Not helping the cause here dude, not helping at all... lol

:lol: ^

Would've made a better story if say, he said..something like..

you know what, I found out you used to be a man, but guess what, I don't care.

you're a woman now and I've falling in love with the person.

So don't worry.. :wub:

we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in winter night

we'll shine like the stars, cause everything's going to be alright.

sorry I don't know what happened to me.. :unsure2:

I think it's the heat.. it's really hot here..

Edited by Bill Hill

linked-image

I went swimiming today it was so hot, lovely, no gypos in the pool to spoil it :clap:

linked-image

I went swimiming today it was so hot, lovely, no gypos in the pool to spoil it :clap:

:lol: @ no gypos in the pool to spoil it lol

Would've made a better story if say, he said..something like..

you know what, I found out you used to be a man, but guess what, I don't care.

you're a woman now and I've falling in love with the person.

So don't worry.. :wub:we'll shine like stars in the summer night, we'll shine like stars in winter night

we'll shine like the stars, cause everything's going to be alright.

sorry I don't know what happened to me.. :unsure2:

Heat or not.........Bill that was such a lovely thing to say.......you are not just a funny guy, but very compasionate...sigh (a good sigh lol) :D:wub:

Heat or not.........Bill that was such a lovely thing to say.......you are not just a funny guy, but very compasionate...sigh (a good sigh lol) :D:wub:

Thanks.. :wub:

Chemicallicker calls it my pretentious phase... :cry: but I prefer poetic... :innocent:

Lucky. where I live they stole the water, they stole the pool and even stole the flippin building.

No one knows where's it's gone.

Thanks.. :wub:

Chemicallicker calls it my pretentious phase... :cry: but I prefer poetic... :innocent:

I call it ......*thinks for like 10 mins lol*.......a poetic charm phase :wub: ............yup thats all I could come up with.......I blame the heat now too :D

Darn it this heat wave!!!!!!!

Lucky. where I live they stole the water, they stole the pool and even stole the flippin building.

:lol: I would believe that lol......they'd take the eye out of your head and tell ya ..that you looked much better without it LOL

If you ever go to the swimming pool again and see a fleet of ford transit vans everywhere.........turn and go away fast lol

Edited by Beckys_Mom

I call it ......*thinks for like 10 mins lol*.......a poetic charm phase :wub: ............yup thats all I could come up with.......I blame the heat now too :D

Darn it this heat wave!!!!!!!

*Fans BM with a picture of Bill Hill's avvy* :devil:

*Fans BM with a picture of Bill Hill's avvy* :devil:

LMAO yup thats great thank you.. :P .........he is a nice guy and what he said about the transexual female..........well to be honest.. he is right.........for when you fall in love with a person.....you love then for the person they are.........not what they were born as....their personality is what you really have to love and put up with

About the story in the OP...I dunno if we have the full story...but he did pull out all the stops when he became a murderer.....

Edited by Beckys_Mom

they did turn me upside down and shake all the water out though, coughing loads up :( and i wanted it to have a bath later <_<

Oh bill hills poetic rants, complete and utter pretentious utterly laughable, completely trying to be gay crap :sleepy: its hot

Oh bill hills poetic rants, complete and utter pretentious utterly laughable, completely trying to be gay crap :sleepy: its hot

I'll kill you ! :angry2: you little...

I mean that's fine, it's hot.. everyone's entitled to their opinion, no matter...how :whistle:

Edited by Bill Hill

Worse than rape? This person must have really seemed like a woman to this man. To have been with her for that long, maybe she really was just like a woman. So she used to be a man. So what? It may have challeged his masculinity but that's not the same as being sexually abused and did not warrant taking her life. He, as an adult, choose to sleep with another adult. Was she wrong for not telling him, yes. However, in my opinion, that's not different from a variety of other things people neglect to tell their sexual partners. He must have been extremly insecure to feel so violated he felt he had to kill some one.

Debate the spiritual implications please

yes there is no room for ignorance on this planet.

linked-image

I’m astonished with your wittiness.

So elegant, short, yet profound argumentation of your cause.

Almost like you are afraid of confrontation by arguments. :rolleyes:

And the best of all, I couldn’t agree more. Ignorance is the plague of man kind. Do you have a surgical solution to that? No? I didn’t think so.

I'll kill you ! :angry2: you little...

I mean that's fine, it's hot.. everyone's entitled to their opinion, no matter...how :whistle:

:D Thats true LOL

A similar problem to this transexual case -

If a man goes to a nightclub and picks up what looks like a 20 year old women and she turns out to be 14 should he be charged with statutory rape?

I think not I think its the girl that should be charged with rape.

A similar problem to this transexual case -

If a man goes to a nightclub and picks up what looks like a 20 year old women and she turns out to be 14 should he be charged with statutory rape?

I think not I think its the girl that should be charged with rape.

Transexual case? you made this one up......and you say that if a man thinks a girl looks 20..and she turns out to be 14.......she should get charged with rape <--------ok what in the blue hell??

blimey have you got this all the wrong way around...........1st of all in the REAL world...if a man picks up a 14 yr old girl and thinks she might be 20 and has sex with her and if it got out she was just 14..............all the law would do is charge him with sex with a minor.............no rape involved..........hardly ^_^

Seems to me like you are just dragging this murder case out ...........its gotten boring now......

If you wish to drag on about what might be rape or not..........make a thread.......as this thread does NOT mention rape.............its about a man killing his GF due to a lie....that is it.........

Edited by Beckys_Mom