Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

No I didn't sidestep anything. I said that I do not accept as a premise any ridiculous thing that you think people would vote for. I find it to be a ridiculous that you can claim that as a serious issue.

Why? I find that you thinking WE THE PEOPLE can vote the limitations of right to a section of the human beings in our country ridiculous and offensive.

My statement is just an illustration of how ridiculous and narrowminded your stance on it is. You're non answer is telling.

Nibs

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

Did you even suggest you were a father? when I said it doesnt look like you were a father due to your horrid statement on it has nothing to do with loving a child

did you even remotely try and defend this by stating you are a father? NOPE

and she-ra I believe asked you this...

It isn't any of your business whether or not I am a father in regards to this discusion. As I said loving a child has nothing to do with this discussion.

Yes again why dont you pat yourself on the back because you think that you are the only one who is making serious points that would stand up in a formal debate.

You really make me laugh with your arrogance.

Im streets ahead of you mate...because I read other posts over...and If I make a post claiming certain things.....and someone posts up a big fat FACT...<-----------I do not read it and go WHATEVER.........how in the world makes that mature is a joke

Why? I find that you thinking WE THE PEOPLE can vote the limitations of right to a section of the human beings in our country ridiculous and offensive.

My statement is just an illustration of how ridiculous and narrowminded your stance on it is. You're non answer is telling.

Nibs

The point you continually seem to ignore is that we are voting on a type of behavior and not on people.

Im streets ahead of you mate...because I read other posts over...and If I make a post claiming certain things.....and someone posts up a big fat FACT...<-----------I do not read it and go WHATEVER.........how in the world makes that mature is a joke

You haven't posted any facts. You posted studies. I also posted a study back to you. You seem to want to play games. You even claimed that you can post 3 times as many studies as I can. So what?

As I said none of these studies claim to prove anything. They only claim "maybe".

It isn't any of your business whether or not I am a father in regards to this discusion. As I said loving a child has nothing to do with this discussion.

Put it this way.if you thought my post was cockey assumming you were not a father......just to rub my face in it.ohh yea, you would have made sure I saw you were a father.........

And you claim loving a child has NOTHING to do with this thread? ha ha yet you find that talking about gays being wrong has?

Dude listen up....the thread is about how one man found out his partner was a transexual.and he MURDERED HER <---------------that.is what the thread is about mate

So care to step back on topic and answer me this.........

Did she deserve to be murdered? If so, explain how her muder can be justified?.......................Key words being IF SO

The point you continually seem to ignore is that we are voting on a type of behavior and not on people.

No, I'm not ignoring it at all. What I am saying is that the behavior is not illegal, doesn't prevent them from voting, doesn't prevent them from getting a licesne or holding office in many states.

WE THE PEOPLE have no issue with collecting taxes from them or anything else.

So it appears that disallowing a section of the citizens the same rights you have based on a non-illegal "behavior" (using your phrase) is just as ridiculous as denying a woman with bottle blond hair the right to drive.

Nibs

You haven't posted any facts. You posted studies.

I posted up a FACT on Iraq, on how their culture is against gays and how they STILL HANG GAYS <----your big reply to this fact was..........WHATEVER :huh:

Put it this way.if you thought my post was cockey assumming you were not a father......just to rub my face in it.ohh yea, you would have made sure I saw you were a father.........

And you claim loving a child has NOTHING to do with this thread? ha ha yet you find that talking about gays being wrong has?

Dude listen up....the thread is about how one man found out his partner was a transexual.and he MURDERED HER <---------------that.is what the thread is about mate

So care to step back on topic and answer me this.........

Did she deserve to be murdered? If so, explain how her muder can be justified?.......................Key words being IF SO

Did she? Sorry but it was a he.

But I will still answer your question about his murder. Absolutely no. The transexual did not deserve to be murdered for his lies about his gender. This man did lie about his true gender and it is not suprising that he got murdered for lying about his gender to another man but still he should not have been murdered.

I posted up a FACT on Iraq, on how their culture is against gays and how they STILL HANG GAYS <----your big reply to this fact was..........WHATEVER :huh:

No that is not what my 'whatever' response was about. It was about the other junk that you claim to be true when it is not. I think if you read back you could see that.

Did she? Sorry but it was a he.

But I will still answer your question about his murder. Absolutely no. The transexual did not deserve to be murdered for his lies about his gender. This man did lie about his true gender and it is not suprising that he got murdered for lying about his gender to another man but still he should not have been murdered.

She didnt deserve to be killed for it.............many men and women lie to people...even pretend they are not married, get someone pregnant, and when the woman finds out she was greatly decieved by her man being married with kids the whole time.....it can cause a LOT of damage

No, I'm not ignoring it at all. What I am saying is that the behavior is not illegal, doesn't prevent them from voting, doesn't prevent them from getting a licesne or holding office in many states.

WE THE PEOPLE have no issue with collecting taxes from them or anything else.

So it appears that disallowing a section of the citizens the same rights you have based on a non-illegal "behavior" (using your phrase) is just as ridiculous as denying a woman with bottle blond hair the right to drive.

Nibs

So then you have no problem with letting "We the People" legislate in regards to this type of behavior any way we see fit?

She didnt deserve to be killed for it.............many men and women lie to people...even pretend they are not married, get someone pregnant, and when the woman finds out she was greatly decieved by her man being married with kids the whole time.....it can cause a LOT of damage

Yes. I have already conceded that point. The transgendered man did not deserve to be murdered for lying about his gender to another man.

As this thread has been cleaned up three times because of hostility and flaming I think it time to close it down and put it to rest!