Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

Yea there are a million of different classifications of mental disorders that we have to deal with. They are all different. But of course they are all based upon aperson's behavior.

...and many are due to a chemical imbalance in the brain or "hard-wiring" issues... yes I KNOW! So, getting back on topic, what is your stance?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

What are you trying to say? That I'm gay? Shame on you for guessing a persons sexuality by their faith in themselves.

She was talking about brainwashing.......

Exactly what is your stance on this issue?? I don't plan to change your mind, i just want to understand it.

I very much believe that all human beings deserve respect. I understand that there are many types of sexuality that are attracting children as they grow up. I would in no way ever support something that would oppress people based upon such a widespread problem. I am hoping though that we as a people will retain our right to have representation on all issues regarding sexuality. I also hope that we can find solutions to the problems that we face in regards to these issues.

I personally believe that a majority of this probem has to do with our culture and not the way people are born.

She-Ra.read his signature...it says - Believing is FUN and ENTERTAINING <------so I think he could easily be brainwashed :lol:

How do you give yourself the right to judge a person by their signature?

How do you give yourself the right to judge a person by their signature?

Why would you post it in your signature IF you didnt believe it best describes you ?

What are you trying to say? That I'm gay? Shame on you for guessing a persons sexuality by their faith in themselves.

Oh my, not at ALL hun. I was being WAY MORE GENERAL then that. Umm, I keep stressing this is NOT about homosexuality but TRANSGENDER and it's starting to make me laugh over here :lol:

Only in my mind? dude you doged my post...and must you say that for nearly ever answer you give?

Ok the big dodge -->. http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum...6979&st=465 <------POST 471...aimed at you

If you were a father, then you would know what it feels like to love and care for a child....then you would be able to place yourself in other peoples shoes, when asked how you would feel if someone took your kid, due to being gay, and hung them as it iwas law?

now when you scroll back and see the post you totally blanked out..you will see EXACTLY what I mean

Regardless of who the person was (my daughter, my best friend, myself, whoever) my opinion on this would remain the same. I am not the one who is violating people's rights.

Edited by TRUEYOUTRUEME

Why would you post it in your signature IF you didnt believe it best describes you ?

It fully describes me, but you associated it to easily being brainwashed.

I very much believe that all human beings deserve respect. I understand that there are many types of sexuality that are attracting children as they grow up. I would in no way ever support something that would oppress people based upon such a widespread problem. I am hoping though that we as a people will retain our right to have representation on all issues regarding sexuality. I also hope that we can find solutions to the problems that we face in regards to these issues.

I personally believe that a majority of this probem has to do with our culture and not the way people are born.

Our culture?

Try living in Iraq there they hang gays and say it is due to their culture

blimey..talk about tunnel vision

Okay, and with regard to the topic at hand?

What is your response to the article in the original post?

Regardless of who the person was (my daughter, my best friend, myself, whoever) my opinion on this would remain the same. I am not the one who is violating people's rights.

And that statement is plain ignorant......I am glad I am not that ignorant....loving a child is very important..and you just more or less said it would NOT matter...that is mean and sounds as if you have no idea what you are talking about

Good job you are not a father, if you dont believe in having a kid of your own that is gay should have rights

Our culture?

Try living in Iraq there they hang gays and say it is due to their culture

blimey..talk about tunnel vision

Again whatever.

You seem to think that just because there is one culture that is bad that you are proving that none of us should have a say. That is not logical.

Why are you pushing the original topic so much? You have 20somethin pages of it. i thing that it was inapropriate for that man to kill his girlfriend, but she did a very bad thing, but not bad enough to motivate a murder.

It fully describes me, but you associated it to easily being brainwashed.

Wll yeaa I mean you like to beleive in just about anything...you said so in another thread, with the long list of things you so beleive in...

And that statement is plain ignorant......I am glad I am not that ignorant....loving a child is very important..and you just more or less said it would NOT matter...that is mean and sounds as if you have no idea what you are talking about

Good job you are not a father, if you dont believe in having a kid of your own that is gay should have rights

No it is you who are ignorant if you think that a parent has to accept the sexual behavior of a child as being normal.

And again you are just making crap up by claiming that I said that I was not a father. Very pathetic posting style you have.

Edited by TRUEYOUTRUEME

Ooh. You are side-stepping this discussion.

You brushed off my question earlier about WE THE PEOPLE denying the right to drive to women with non-natural hair color.

If tomorrow WE THE PEOPLE decided to not all YOU the right to marry or vote based on the fact that you like to have sex with the lights on, is that acceptable?

You keep talking about representation. So pony up the answer.

Nibs

Again whatever.

You seem to think that just because there is one culture that is bad that you are proving that none of us should have a say. That is not logical.

You are lucky this is not a formal debate for you are loosing each time you say things like --> WHATEVER..or when faced with other points all you can say is - only in your mind

is that all you have? a WHATEVER????? It was clear proof that it is notthing to do with the culture.........darn straight it doesnt

Wll yeaa I mean you like to beleive in just about anything...you said so in another thread, with the long list of things you so beleive in...

So....

Are you going to get me talking about debunkers again? And you are the one saying all people have rights, so I have rights not to be bullied at. You are starting to act as my description of a debunker.

You brushed off my question earlier about WE THE PEOPLE denying the right to drive to women with non-natural hair color.

If tomorrow WE THE PEOPLE decided to not all YOU the right to marry or vote based on the fact that you like to have sex with the lights on, is that acceptable?

Nibs

Oh I have tried to keep it on topic and not allow the side stepping... oh well... :lol:

Then I get asked why I want to know the views on the OP... sheesh...

Okay with that I am off this thread. It's over now :lol:

Why are you pushing the original topic so much? You have 20somethin pages of it. i thing that it was inapropriate for that man to kill his girlfriend, but she did a very bad thing, but not bad enough to motivate a murder.

Then what the heck are you going on about?

The big debate here is if the man was justified in his reaction (even a little bit) because the woman was transgendered.

My argument is just because an individual doesn't personally practice, enjoy or condone how she lived doesn't give them the right to belittle or justify this kind of murder.

Nibs

Nibs

No I didn't sidestep anything. I said that I do not accept as a premise any ridiculous thing that you think people would vote for. I find it to be a ridiculous that you can claim that as a serious issue.

Oh I have tried to keep it on topic and not allow the side stepping... oh well... :lol:

Then I get asked why I want to know the views on the OP... sheesh...

Okay with that I am off this thread. It's over now :lol:

Oh Hon!

:)

My post wasn't directed at you!

Nibs

No it is you who are ignorant if you think that a parent has to accept the sexual behavior of a child as being normal.

And again you are just making crap up by claiming that I said that I was not a father.

Did you even suggest you were a father? when I said it doesnt look like you were a father due to your horrid statement on it has nothing to do with loving a child

did you even remotely try and defend this by stating you are a father? NOPE

and she-ra I believe asked you this...

Edited by Beckys_Mom

You are lucky this is not a formal debate for you are loosing each time you say things like --> WHATEVER..or when faced with other points all you can say is - only in your mind

is that all you have? a WHATEVER????? It was clear proof that it is notthing to do with the culture.........darn straight it doesnt

Yes again why dont you pat yourself on the back because you think that you are the only one who is making serious points that would stand up in a formal debate.

You really make me laugh with your arrogance.

Oh Hon!

:)

My post wasn't directed at you!

Nibs

Oh I know sweetie. No worries. I'm gonna run screaming now :lol: