Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man kills girlfriend on knowing she was born

behaviour???

atom. We ALL sympathise with him, we wouldn't be human if'n we didn't; it's simply that we do not condone murder. As Dark Entity said, there were other avenue's open to him.

So you're a number 2 now?

That still isnt right. You're now telling me that you do sympathise with him however you dont believe he has been violated. Why do you sympathise with him then?

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Beckys_Mom

• HerNibs

• TRUEYOUTRUEME

• atom286

*snip*

There are different levels of it. Being decieved doesn't mean you were violated, this guy was violated by the lies she told him. I can't say that many straight guys would want to sleep with another man willingly.

There is a vast difference between rape and this guy being decieved. Huge.

He wasn't violated in a way that is remotely comprable to rape.

He had his feelings hurt. He was lied to. His masculinity was threatened.

NOT rape.

Nibs

So you're a number 2 now?

No. I still am, and will remain, a #1.

That still isnt right. You're now telling me that you do sympathise with him however you dont believe he has been violated. Why do you sympathise with him then?

I did not say that I don't believe he was violated. In a sense, he was,by deception, but that still doesn't condone murder. As for sympathizing with him, why, anyone would.

There is a vast difference between rape and this guy being decieved. Huge.

He wasn't violated in a way that is remotely comprable to rape.

He had his feelings hurt. He was lied to. His masculinity was threatened.

NOT rape.

Nibs

I agree it was in fact worse than rape.

This man has been the victim of severe sexual abuse and theres no excuse for it.

Its worse than being violated even by another man because at least he can then say he was attacked. Having lived with a transexual for a couple of years takes his pride, his honour and his self respect away from him. It humilates him in front of family and friends and leaves him feeling disgusted, violated and abused.

Worse still if he has enjoyed being in bed with the transexual all them years it then creates severe psychological problems for him. What if hes religious and now has gay issues? From that perspective not only has the transexual ruined his life but has ruined his afterlife too. No wonder he went nuts and killed her.

New laws should be brought into force that reconise this as a severe form of sexual abuse and the bloke should be released.

No. I still am, and will remain, a #1.

I did not say that I don't believe he was violated. In a sense, he was,by deception, but that still doesn't condone murder. As for sympathizing with him, why, anyone would.

So you agree he was violated. Mmm so you're a number 3 now then?

You're almost there love. If you feel sympathy for him, agree that he was violated then you must also acknowledge he had a right to behave in the way he did.

You're almost there love. If you feel sympathy for him, agree that he was violated then you must also acknowledge he had a right to behave in the way he did.

lol. I'll give you an A+ for tenacity.

No, I am still a #1.

And here's why he should not be released atom. This was not a crime passionnel. It was a premeditated murder. The guy knew some time before that his Lady had been born a man.

This was no spur of the moment impulse.He is most definitely a victim, but, he is not a Judge, Jury or Executioner. He is not entitled to take a life.

He did not have the right to behave in the way he did. He had to be mentally unstable in the first place.

This man has been the victim of severe sexual abuse and theres no excuse for it.

Nope, he was an active participant in sexual acts. No force. No coercion. Nothing.

He was decived. Lied to. Tricked. Kind of like the guy who picks up the girl with the *spam filter* and finds a stuffed bra. Not fair but not rape.

Its worse than being violated even by another man because at least he can then say he was attacked. Having lived with a transexual for a couple of years takes his pride, his honour and his self respect away from him. It humilates him in front of family and friends and leaves him feeling disgusted, violated and abused.

His feelings were hurt. Oh, and how would any of these people know unless he told them?

Worse still if he has enjoyed being in bed with the transexual all them years it then creates severe psychological problems for him. What if hes religious and now has gay issues? From that perspective not only has the transexual ruined his life but has ruined his afterlife too. No wonder he went nuts and killed her.

It creates psychological issues for him? Seriously? So what? He could get help. See a Dr. Talk to a priest. Deal with it. Or not, commit suicide. Regardless, WHY TELL EVERYONE other than for sympathy and hoping that there are people like you on the jury who will sympathize with him and give him a hug and an understanding pat on the back?

New laws should be brought into force that reconise this as a severe form of sexual abuse and the bloke should be released.

No, at worst the man could sue for fraud and emotional distress.

NOT killing.

Nibs

Only homosexual people deserve sympathy, compassion, understanding or forgiveness. Heterosexuals can never achieve angelic nature of homosexuals.

Homosexual, transsexual, any-sexual but hetero is always right when conflicted with hetero.

The equality does not apply because apparently heterosexuals are evil. And not fabulous at all.

I understand that thousands of years of scorn and ridicule must have left some bitterness, but reversing roles never brought anything good before, so probably won’t bring it now either.

The only constructive thing in this situation would be rewinding the time to the point when they met… and giving him the instructions on which is which and what goes where... or giving “her” instructions not to play with other people’s lives because it can be costly.

Since “she” is transsexual, her rights exceed his and this discussion is automatically offensive to the holy peak of evolution, the sacred surgically rearranged grail of confusion.

It should be mentioned why is it so important to promote any feminized homosexual into transsexual and advertise physical solution to psychological problem. Because it is profitable. Surgeries are costly, not to mention new gender can be sustained in the “wrong” body only with even more costly hormone therapies to the rest of patient’s life. It’s an industry, just like silicon udders (yes, I know which word I have used) or freakish vagina-looking lips, only with more devastating consequences for the victim’s body.

This whole sad story (not only blind Vladimir’s, but story of sex changes in general) reminds me of people who suffer from rare but spectacularly peculiar disorder that makes them desperately want an amputation of a limb. Their own, perfectly healthy limb. Should such wishes be fulfilled too?

And why am I ranting?

Because whole thing would not happen if some educated b****** haven't decided to milk money out of people by chopping their genitalia off. Then it got popular and developed into business, that recommend hormone therapies for children as young as 7. Because you can clearly see poor child is trapped inside wrong body??

No, I don't have a link, and I don't feel like looking for it. Search it yourself.

I truly hope I'll live to see the day when some of the people who are pushing this criminal disfigurements disguised as setting "wrong" bodies right, are hanged.

I, for one, was not born into wrong body. I was apparently born on the wrong planet.

Only homosexual people deserve sympathy, compassion, understanding or forgiveness. Heterosexuals can never achieve angelic nature of homosexuals.

Homosexual, transsexual, any-sexual but hetero is always right when conflicted with hetero.

The equality does not apply because apparently heterosexuals are evil. And not fabulous at all.

I understand that thousands of years of scorn and ridicule must have left some bitterness, but reversing roles never brought anything good before, so probably won’t bring it now either.

The only constructive thing in this situation would be rewinding the time to the point when they met… and giving him the instructions on which is which and what goes where... or giving “her” instructions not to play with other people’s lives because it can be costly.

Since “she” is transsexual, her rights exceed his and this discussion is automatically offensive to the holy peak of evolution, the sacred surgically rearranged grail of confusion.

It should be mentioned why is it so important to promote any feminized homosexual into transsexual and advertise physical solution to psychological problem. Because it is profitable. Surgeries are costly, not to mention new gender can be sustained in the “wrong” body only with even more costly hormone therapies to the rest of patient’s life. It’s an industry, just like silicon udders (yes, I know which word I have used) or freakish vagina-looking lips, only with more devastating consequences for the victim’s body.

This whole sad story (not only blind Vladimir’s, but story of sex changes in general) reminds me of people who suffer from rare but spectacularly peculiar disorder that makes them desperately want an amputation of a limb. Their own, perfectly healthy limb. Should such wishes be fulfilled too?

And why am I ranting?

Because whole thing would not happen if some educated b****** haven't decided to milk money out of people by chopping their genitalia off. Then it got popular and developed into business, that recommend hormone therapies for children as young as 7. Because you can clearly see poor child is trapped inside wrong body??

No, I don't have a link, and I don't feel like looking for it. Search it yourself.

I truly hope I'll live to see the day when some of the people who are pushing this criminal disfigurements disguised as setting "wrong" bodies right, are hanged.

I, for one, was not born into wrong body. I was apparently born on the wrong planet.

Here, here, this one deserves a round of applause.

lol. I'll give you an A+ for tenacity.

No, I am still a #1.

And here's why he should not be released atom. This was not a crime passionnel. It was a premeditated murder. The guy knew some time before that his Lady had been born a man.

This was no spur of the moment impulse.He is most definitely a victim, but, he is not a Judge, Jury or Executioner. He is not entitled to take a life.

The law may say he's guilty but fear not my son god will not.

Here, here, this one deserves a round of applause.

Don’t encourage me :D

If I was on the Jury I would have voted him innocent.

I have no doubt you would.

Hopefully you are never put in the position to do so.

Nibs

I have no doubt you would.

Hopefully you are never put in the position to do so.

Nibs

Sod the law.

Gods justice will always come first and as I'm sure is the case no person serving on a jury has ever been punished for the way they voted.

I always knew that women could be more susceptible to bisexuallity than men, but I would have hoped they wouldn't be as heartless in this situation.....

Since I'm an Athiest, God has nothing to do with it.

Edited by Michelle

Sod the law.

Gods justice will always come first and as I'm sure is the case no person serving on a jury has ever been punished for the way they voted.

Ok, this explains a great deal.

Makes it even more sad.

I'm hoping we as a society out grow this need to judge our fellow man by "god/s" arbitrary silliness.

Nibs

you have got to tell people that stuff before they fall in love with you.

Makes it even more sad.

I'm hoping we as a society out grow this need to judge our fellow man by "god/s" arbitrary silliness.

Nibs

Other men, that are Atheists, have given their opinion....you haven't agreed with them either.

Other men, that are Atheists, have given their opinion....you haven't agreed with them either.

Nope. My last post just meant that atom286's use of "GOD'S ETERNAL JUDGEMENT" gives me more information on what he bases his opinions. It's sad because we do have members here who are religious and have a loving god.

:)

I understand that many men sympathize with the guy/murderer. I'm not sure all of them are being honest with WHY they feel the sympathy. Would they feel the same way if it was the fake bewbs scenario? The reactions seem to be based on their bias on how they feel about transgendered individuals.

Even the with the sympathy factor, most men here don't seem to be condoning the murder.

The murderer had a chance to leave the situation and never be the wiser. When the woman turned down his proposal. Nope, this idiot had to stalk the woman, break into her email and find out what he really didn't want to know. THEN he freaks and kills her. Followed up by a failed suicide attempt and a statement to the world in general that it was because the woman he loved was a man.

IMO it is coming down to a few things -

It was wrong for the woman to not tell her boyfriend the truth.

That was her mistake. Nothing that happened to her was her fault. NOTHING.

People seem to be confusing their reaction to a transgender murder with a murder of a "normal" person.

Two different reactions being lumped into one.

Nibs

Makes it even more sad.

Nibs

I cant believe the nonsense circulating society these days.

Isn't it about time Germany tried to take over the world again?

I think they need to because the Liberals are out of control.

And why am I ranting?

yes there is no room for ignorance on this planet.

linked-image

Edited by Lt_Ripley

I cant believe the nonsense circulating society these days.

Isn't it about time Germany tried to take over the world again?

I think they need to because the Liberals are out of control.

OH BORDERLINE GODWIN!!! The final response when there is no more rational discussion.

Thread done.

Nibs

Worse than rape? This person must have really seemed like a woman to this man. To have been with her for that long, maybe she really was just like a woman. So she used to be a man. So what? It may have challeged his masculinity but that's not the same as being sexually abused and did not warrant taking her life. He, as an adult, choose to sleep with another adult. Was she wrong for not telling him, yes. However, in my opinion, that's not different from a variety of other things people neglect to tell their sexual partners. He must have been extremly insecure to feel so violated he felt he had to kill some one.